• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bounty Hunting in Fantasy Round 2: Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
Samus Ara has defeated the World Guardia, but now a new challenger has arrived. Zaros, the Empty Lord, wishes to avenge the fallen protector of the planet.

Rules:

Zaros is assumed to be 5-B.

Samus is in her Varia Suit.

Speed Equalized.

SBA aside from this.

Will the will-draining god be enough to bring down the cosmic bounty hunter or will the vengeful entity be brought down just like his predecessor? Tell me what you think!

Samus: 0

Zaros: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I'm going with Samus Aran here. Just like the last round, Samus has resistance to most of Zaros's hax including mind manipulation, willpower manipulation, life manipulation and absorption, and soul manipulation. Additionally, Samus can harm both intangible and non-corporal beings and is capable of destroying spirits, so she should be able to get past Zaros's Low Godly Regenerationn. Samus has also fought numerous enemies capable of teleportation and portal creation, so those abilities won't help much against Samus Aran; especially when Samus Precognition enables her to predict Zaros's every move before he makes them.

To top it all off, Samus's Wave Beam, Ice Beam, and Plasma Beam are all stacked with infinite ammo; but a single shot could ignore conventional durability and freeze Zaros's body to Nigh-Absolute Zero temperatures. Samus is also much stronger physically and has a massive advantage in close quarters combat. She's also far above the baseline for Planet level where as Zaros is baseline 5-B. All in all, Samus wins.

Hmm. I though Samus wasn't resistant to Willpower manip...

If she is then that is the only leg Zaros had to stand on and it will end exactly the same way.

The willpower thing takes time, Samus will figure what he does and can incapacitate him before he can do it.

Also the fact that a good chunk of his hax aren't combat applicable makes this much easier for Samus.

Will Power manipulation is a similar category to mind manipulation. Anyway, she's able to resist the ability to force individuals against their own free will; AKA Mind control, which sounds very correlant to willpower manipulation if you ask me.

It does sound similar, and it you would need to manipulate the mind to drain the will of someone. Fair point.

@Glass

Well his willpower drain, while it does take time, is persistent. AKA she will start to lose motivation instantly, and the effect will continue to strengthen until she lacks the will to fight him. The best way to put him down is to go straight for the kill, which Zamorak did.

But since she can resist it then this is going to be even more one-sided than WG vs Samus. I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back