• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boundary Breakers: Meta Thread

Name: Nick

Verse of Origin: earth but got his third eye from time in Limbo

Appearance:
3b0853d921361b111639f1531f162ae1.jpg

Breaker Shape: his hat

Powers: Dr. Kondraki's SCP-515-ARC, Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic Boom)'s wrist communicator

Class: Survivalist

Verse: Barney & Friends

Last edited:
The wrist communicator is fine. I don't like the gun and magic bullets, there's too many things going on at once that make it not good (Teleporting homing bullets that also dura neg and have BLACK damage). If you want to replace it with a custom, that just has the portals that would be fine.

Also

Barney as a verse

what

nah nah nah, let him keep it

let's follow the mori code and just murder every last child there

I will construct my sin off of the bodies of 10,000 children, along with those other ideas I had

I don't understand, I'm not here to dehumanize, I want to fully acknowledge that human children are being slaughtered here

Let me join in, I want to learn how human child tastes when cooked as I can just help with the massacre in general, mist go brrr

changes made keeping the verse because it's funny and I don't know any other verses here or have all characters that are thousands of times stronger than us.

My character's appearance is Dr. Clef fan art I am save if I do that but isn't that just also the normal real world without main characters same as I already chose

Name: The Apocrypha

Verse of Origin: Some variant of Earth.

Appearance:

Breaker Shape: A Crimson Eye-Shaped Gem.

Powers: Ability Adjustment: The ability to control abilities, allowing for to apply the following to abilities, as swell as applying to weapons and their abilities: Tuning them down or off completly, give some priority over others, combine [Temporarely] two abilities of similar nature in a single one with the effects of both.

Zefraath's Pyroxines

Class: Gourmet

Verse: The Binding of Isaac
I don’t understand what either of these powers are.

My character's appearance is Dr. Clef fan art I am save if I do that but isn't that just also the normal real world without main characters same as I already chose
There would still be SCPs and researchers and stuff, just people like Gears and Clef wouldn't really be there

like, yes he has more hax but he doesn't have any actual feats of using them in a lethal fashion

And at least 9-B just means they might be higher, solidly 9-A ap still beats them out significantly

Name: Marial

Verse of Origin:
A world where marital art is law

Appearance: A plain man in T-shirt and blue jean

Breaker appearance: a pair of fingerless punching glove

Power:

Heartbeater: "The battle is determined by the heart. Beat the heart, and you will beat anyone." He learn from reading his opponent so much, he can now understand his opponent's heart with a single glance. He can instantly read out the opponent thought and feeling, and read out their true intent even in the heat of battle, taking it to his advantage and crushing their very heart itself.

Flowreader: "The flow of everything. Grasp it, use it to your advantage. Only by reading the flow, can you read the universe." He can read and feel the flow of everything with his entire body. From the flow of the opponent movement, kinetic and their insides, to the flow of the forces of nature, to the flow of power, people's heart, and other esoteric force. Feeling it with his entire body, he can guide the flow going through his body, blend with it to hidden himself, deflecting it to defend himself, and send it toward his opponent, multiplying his force manyfold.

Class: Martial Artist

Verse: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/One-Punch_Man

Name: Halve

Verse of Origin: From a planet that has been long since dead. Filled with lost magic, aging tech and forgotten civilizations. It clear something happened, but it’s impossible to tell what.

Age: Built at an unknown time. Presumably several thousand years ago.

Appearance: I showed an image in discord. Robot girl who is in a large state of disarray. Half of her skin face is removed to revel the mechanical parts underneath. Same with her right arm from the elbow down.

Breaker Shape: In the form of an old stone tablet with strange runic symbols on it.

Powers: Frank West’s...”creativity” (combo weapon bullshit), and Harvest from JoJo.

Class: Scientist

Verse: Kid Icarus

Name: Diina Filhide

Verse of Origin: Another world where the world's leading power is a united union of countries known as "The Seven Principalities". The are ruled by seven princes and princesses and are a sort of futuristic civilization. She comes from this united union of principalities.

Appearance:

Breaker Shape:
A black ink pin which is used by Diina to open a portal to another world.

Powers:

Artificial Battlefield: Diina can create and manifest battlefields to give herself and allies advantages against certain opponents. Rather than transporting others to the battlefield, the battlefield itself morphs around a selected target or targets. The battlefield stretches for 1 kilometer in every direction.
-Note: Diina can only create battlefields of which she would have a VERY good grasp of its terrain and geological makeup. So making up a fictional or very specific type of battlefield is impossible for her.

Sense Steal (Passive): Diina can steal the senses of those who sense her. Although it is called "Steal Sense", rather than robbing a person of their abilities it gives Diina access to their senses. This includes all 5 senses and supernatural senses as well. Whenever someone senses Diina, she is given access to the sense which sensed her.

Class: Scientist

Verse: Code Geass: Lelouch of The Rebellion R1

477-4773247_makise-kurisu-makise-kurisu-lab-coat-hd-png.png
OR
cqxhn3342fx21.png

Alternates between the two.

why are you encouraging him to stop us from murdering barney in cold blood, along with many many innocent children

Back