• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Both hot and cool!!: Shouto Todoroki vs Youka Naze

Status
Not open for further replies.
youka naze via limited flight for dodging his attacks as it probably means todoroki couldnt have reach to attack back, immobilization due to todoroki not being that good at mobility since he focus too much on his powers (only caught up to anime, that might have been fixed in the manga), erasing memories and powers albeit temporarily is enough of an oppening to finish him as he only has small resistance to his own powers, youka naze wins

I doubt she can dodge todoroki's ice, also she need to get really close in order to use his chemical syringes, and todoroki can block that with his ice.

cant she use her pseudo flight to get high enough or fast enough on the other direction to dodge his ice? he cant full power his ice every single time he wants, he has limits even if he heats his ice side it takes time he couldnt use to defend himself from her.

She need to get really close, and you know that Todoroki's giant ice wall is enormous so she wouldn't be able to dodge it using pseudo flight.

Also he doesn't have that weakness anymore, it's never stated that he can't create the giant ice wall several times.

i was assuming she could get far enough or close enough fast with her pseudo flight and once would mostly be enough to disrupt todoroki and give her the edge to finish it, todoroki ice is fast and large area of effect but his reactions are kinda slow compared to others on his own verse.

Mmh, gonna come back to this later

@Dodo, she needs to use her syringes to erase powers, it's not like it's activated with a thought.

It's not that slow, when Iida use his recipro burst, he blitzed Deku but not Todoroki, who caught deku's headbands.

that is more of a reaction speed since he knew what was going to happen vs deku intelligence thinking for all possible situations and he never thought lida could do such a thing, far as i know powers aside deku is slightly faster than todoroki, but you are right, i might change my vote depending on how other people vote and their reasoning.

Curent votes

Todoroki: 1 (Therefir)

Naze: 1 (Mania568)

I didn't count DodoNova2's vote since it seem to be a poor reason for just state one abilitie without any other explanation.

Well anyways, I vote for Todoroki. With that range he can stay away from Naze, and he could just stop the syringes from hitting him. Ice Fire works at close range anyways.

Yes thanks for not counting my vote, Todoroki has a better range so impossible for her to use PNull so Todorokli

I'm unfamiliar with this Naze character, so I apologize if I'm just really uninformed, but it sounds like her best attack is just throwing syringes? Todoroki could probably keep those away pretty easily. It also sounds like her psudo-flight don't grant her very good mobility. I dont think Todroki would have much trouble keeping her away, especially if shes in the air without much power keeping her in one spot. I'm voting for Todoroki unless someone can offer up some pretty convincing evidince otherwise.

Todo's fire probably won't do much to Naze, the burns alone aren't gonna stop her and her body already can handle extremely high temperatures. His Ice isn't gonna keep her down either, since she just melts it. Of course, most of these can be said for both sides, so It would come down to what each side has uniquely, so she should take it for power nullification. Thus, Naze

Todo's ice is also his defence. She would need to get passed massive ice walls. Also is Naze resistant to incineration? Cause Todoroki was able to obliderate concreate with his flames.

Update votes

Todoroki: 4 (Therefir, Elione-Arisu, DodoNova2, ApiesDeathbyLazors)

Naze: 2 (Mania568,Iapitus The Impaler)

I vote for Naze. While Todoroki seems to be still vulnerable to heat (even his own) Naze's Ice Fire was created specifically to resist extreme temperatures, so I doubt Todoroki would be able to put her down. Furthermore, if Stein and Bakugo managed to get close to Todoroki by jumping left and right, Naze could probably do the same by flying.

So after lookin at Naze's profile, it seems her flight is no longer considered psudo-flight, but true flight? So my question is what is her level of mobility?

Well, she was thrown off from fighting plane and flew back to it before. Here is some explaination about her flight.

I don't think Todoroki even has a way of putting her down. She was already heavily resistant to ice before her transformation, and I'm sure that's only increased with Ice-Fire, and her ice would easily counter Shotou's fire. Also she can heal her own injuries (well technically just closing them, but that's better than Todoroki) even if cutting probably won't be super revelant in this kinda fight.

Add a much higher level of intelligence and her needles, and I don't see any real advantages for Todoroki.

The calc I found puts him at a little above 400 tons of tnt (for freezing, not destroying, so take that as you will) and my above link puts the person weaker than Naze at a little above 300.

Update votes

Todoroki: 5 (Therefir, Elione-Arisu, DodoNova2, ApiesDeathbyLazors, Shadowbokunohero)

Naze: 4 (Mania568,Iapitus The Impaler, Kami95, EdwardSuoh)

I personally would vote for inconclusive. They both have such well-matched advantages and disadvatages over one another that I feel like it could go either way

Update votes

Todoroki: 5 (Therefir, Elione-Arisu, DodoNova2, ApiesDeathbyLazors, Shadowbokunohero)

Naze: 4 (Mania568,Iapitus The Impaler, Kami95, EdwardSuoh)

Inconclusive: 1 (Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back