• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Both have never won anyone. Konohamaru Vs Genos

i'd say genos via being an expert hand to hand combatant and having long range fire blast which would allow him to keep konohamaru at a distance and slowly bring him down.... if he needed it which he dosen't due to better ap as he scales down from low 7C so he should be around 600-700 tons while konohamaru is around 350-450

and since genos is a better fighter he would beat him preaty handly

The title of this match hurt my soul.

Genos could one shot with almost any of his moves, while Konosakura has only rasengan going for him,and it's GG if a Rasengan land on GlasGenos,which won't be impossible with a Ninja's Trickery

7/10 in Genos favour

Kono fodder gets my vote because of speed boosts and versatility with his chakra natures as well as his stealth ability and experience

P.S His ability stealth can be used. There are some abilities of the ninja that Genos can't find with the sensor for some time and Konohamaru's experience can be used as well. He has almost 20 years of experience as a ninja. His experience, his intelligence With his plan He can plan something to overcome Ao

Back