• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
Time for Boruto to show if he can do something his daddy and sensei at their weakest couldn't. The fight takes place in the outskirts of Konoha. This is Post Shojoji fight Boruto. Who wins?

Note: In case anyone asks, Boruto can use his seal, and Haku is allowed access to his Demonic Ice Mirrors.

Boruto: 2

Haku: 4

Standard Battle Assumptions

Images (2vnmk
Images (3)f

I'm gonna have to go with Haku, while Boruto has a good amount of skills and has superior base stats, with Haku's experience, superior defense, superior skill and knowledge of acupunture would end in Boruto's defeat. Boruto does not have a technique strong enough to break all of Haku's ice mirrors, which is durable enough to take on Sasuke's fire style jutsu. He might be able to break some with his Rasengan but with Haku's superior speed in the mirrors he would be easily overwhelmed.

Jogan might be able to find Haku within the mirrors but it can't be relied upon considering Boruto can't actively control his Jogan, but if he does activate it, Haku has superior speed to Boruto inside the mirrors, by the time he decides where Haku is and decides to attack it, Haku would have been able to move elsewhere. As for the seal, the seal takes a huge toll on his body, so even if he absorbs the demonic ice mirrors, Haku can just create more of the mirrors and attack a more vulnerable Boruto.

Boruto gets my vote. Why? He uses AOE attacks and has pretty good knowledge of how elements work together. Not only does he have knowledge against Ice style users but he can counter Haku's speed using the Jogan, can seal his tenketsu with the gentle fist, has the range with his vanishing rasengan and lightning style jutsus as well and can increase his speed with either shunshin or Boruto stream as well.

He hasn't mastered tenketsu jougan and gentle fist just yet though and haku is jounin level and ice reflection would end boruto, since he doesn't have naruto Regen

Haku wins,mid-diff, high -diff if boruto luckily activates karma

he has mastered gentle fist lol he just cant use it without jogan. His fighting style is literally the gentle fist and combos with shadow clones.

Boruto can also react to the ice reflection with the Jogan and he can speed blitz with the Boruto stream as well

You mean gentle fist choreography,definitely not tenketsu the part that makes it powerful ,Again jogan is not mastered yet,he can't just pull it out,it gets triggered

If he does trigger it he can use it because we saw him use tenketsu against the Nue because he was thinking about its weak points.

Haku ice reflection are like unlimited faster boruto streams and haku has handled more shadow clones he can dish out..haku easily

No lol this is Boruto after the shojoji fight. Boruto already was blitzing chunins while he was in the academy with his Boruto stream. Boruto has the versatility advantage with his jutsu, is smarter at fighting compared to Kid Naruto and understands how the elements work together. Not only that but he has AOE jutsus as well the range with lightning style and wind style jutsu.

Also i dont think you can apply something as having unlimited speed

Unlimited,Lol don't take it literally, was referring to number of times he can spam the reflections are more than boruto who uses stream as a Trump card and also haku reflections are faster

I don't really remember the nue tenketsu part I'll check

All things arent good even if boruto triggers jogan(which only triggers in otsusuki situations by the way)those mini flickering byakugan abilities aren't helping .Despite kid Neji prowess with byakugan he is not beating Haku

Dude you have not watched the anime lol. It activate anytime Boruto is either using a large amount of chakra or when he is facing either negative or large amounts of chakra. Lol he used it in the fight with Shizuma. He also used it in the whole first arc.

Kid Neji would put the beats on Haku lmao he put the beats on Naruto are you insane, Kid neji is also faster my guy.

Boruto's Jogan would not help much inside the Demon mirrors, he would be able to see the real Haku but Haku's speed in the mirrors is fast enough that even he even caught up with Kakashi using Raikiri at a distance and has no trouble surpassing Sasuke's sharingan at the time. As for the Kid Neji, The only reason Haku lost to Naruto is because of his Regenerationn and a bloodlusted transformed state of the Nine Tails, while Neji was beaten with One punch with lesser chakra. And Boruto does not have an AOE attack capable of destroying all of Haku's mirrors, and in terms of experience Haku is more used to fighting ninja.

Boruto does have AOE attacks that can stop haku from getting in the mirrors like Lightning Water style jutsu

Lmao matter of fact Boruto can just absorb the ice lol i just realized that .

At that point in time Boruto using kama severely drains him so him using that would essentially put him in a dangerous spot while haku still has more energy and Haku deploys the ice mirrors really fast and can create and ice dome around himself for protection. Also i order for Boruto to use the AOE attack he would have to use water style first and then lightning, or use clones but the moment he does clones first or the water style jutsu he would have deployed the ice mirrors already.

Also in order for Boruto to use Kama effecively he would have to go near each individual mirror to absorb it

No that's a lie lol the first time he used it he was drained but the second time he wasn't tired at all.

Also he doesn't have to be close bruh this is proven when he holds his hand out and absorbs the flames from Konohomaru who was fighting KK.

The water spreads through the area fast proven with the fight with Naruto.

And Haku can freeze the water before it reaches him, also this is just after his fight with shojoji, Boruto was only allowed usage of his seal because he has it but he has no way gotten used to it so using it once would have drained him. And even if he does not fall down do you really think the toll on him was not great if it was just the second time using it, do you really think the rate Boruto can absorb ice is equal to the amount Haku can bring out ice. By the time Boruto asorbed the mirrors Haku could just make more and he woud have to absorb again.

I give this to Haku. Sasuke was akin to Academy Boruto overall and Naruto was ramped up to Chuunin levels with Multi Shadow Clone jutsu already and yet they got completely stomped, even with Sasuke having the Sharingan. Haku is faster, more skilled, has better training and also has his senbon training which enables him to disable the opponent by the pressure points, speaking of which...If Haku is an adept at attacking the pressure points with senbon then that would arguably imply that he would have the training to avoid his own pressure points being closed (meaning he is better suited to fighting Gentle Fist than most shinobi)

Haku only lost due to his own pacifism and Naruto triggering the nine-tails, even then he could have potentially have defeated Kyuubi Naruto if Haku had been fighting seriously. So overall, Haku defeated two Chuunin level opponents and only lost when he was blindsided by a Jounin level+ Kyuubi Naruto when he was holding back.

With what I have stated, it all points to Haku having my vote.

In what world is Haku faster than Boruto lol thats just pure wank and assumptions. THis is manga boruto not Academy arc boruto. Boruto before even leaving the academy was considered a chunin by kakashi before even becoming a genin. I dont know where you are getting this chunin level Sasuke and Haku from lol, we dont even have statements of this level about them. Next where are you getting Jounin level plus Kyuubi naruto from lmao do, that naruto wasnt even as strong as the average jounin in that arc with the chakra

Again in what world is Haku more skilled than Boruto. Boruto has more experience, better tactics, and is better than Sasuke and Naruto when it comes to making stratgies compared to them by a long shot. Lol BOruto even has better training than Haku. Unless you didnt know, which seems you dont, Boruto has trained in taijutsu with his mother who taught him the gentle fist and juken more than Hima, has trained with Hanabi and has trained in taijutsu under sasuke and we have even seen Boruto use taijutsu from Sasuke.

Along with Boruto knowing Uchiha shuriken jutsu as well and ehancing them with lightning and controlling them

This is surprising really,pray tell how the hell does 12-year old boruto practically still hand held by jounin have more experience and training than Haku a notorious ANBU perfectly able to best an average jounin with ease.

P.S Naruto defeated a chunnin at the very first chapter and he scales to sasuke so..

stop it bruh those were barely chunin level kids they defeated compared to the chunin we have seen down the road.

Boruto has literally been in way more action than Haku from the moment he turned 8 no please tell me along with all of the missions he has done plus the fact that he has fought Chunin and Jounins in the Mist arc, oh but wait the fact that he is smart enough to catch Kakashi off guard lmao means he has alot of experience, was able to fool Shojoji who should have lots of experience for himself as well as even tricking Momoshiki and being observant enough to realize how much Momoshiki uses his power and how to use it agianst him. Lastly he was even able to outsmart a War veteran like Ao not once but literally freaking twice. Ao himself had been in like 2 wars and already had seen lots of strong ninja in his life for instance, Shisui, and Hyuga clan members like Boruto himself.

Stop with all the titles and stuff lol Boruto has shown to have way more experience than Haku, this is like saying Hebi sasuke doesnt have more experience than your average Leaf Anbu

Just because you don't get watch to 65 episodes of haku's story doesn't mean she doesn't have a life and her own fair share of experience..

Good kakashi I guess we can use him as a yard stick since he has faced both characters

Against Boruto:never really serious couldn't really see himself losing or sustaining so much as a scracth

Against Haku:felt threatened and could die if he dropped his guard

Also the chunnin i was taking about was the one naruto defeated with multi shadow clones at the beginning and may have been a low level jounin because he seemed to look down on iruka

lmao yeah stop the debate bruh Boruto instantly knew that Momoshiki was bad news. Knew that Shojoji wasnt a joke when he realized none of his jutsu would work on him. As well as realizing that he cant fight someone as strong as Naruto head to head or someone like Momoshiki.

That chunin had the disadvantage from the numbers of Naruto lmao. Iruka is fodder in the leaf village. He doesnt even scale to the average Jounin also that guy wasnt looking down on Iruka, he didnt like Iruka cause he showed so much favor to Naruto the guy who had the Nine tails who destroyed some of the village sealed inside of him. It wasnt a power thing between them.

OK am stopping now,there is a clear case of bias here,you love boruto I get it,whO wouldn't? but that doesn't stop the fact that he is outclassed in every department.you could pit konohamaru vs haku and it will be a close fight so arguing for boruto is meh.

Any way Haku wins by her ice prison thingy no way for Boruto to counter that repeatedly.my vote seems to be counted,so Peace

Back