• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another one. (ignore the title)

This covers Post-Versus Momo arc to prior to Boruto and Sarada training to get their getback against Deepa.

The 6-C scaling comes from @Testarossa002's Urashiki CRT. I also gave Ku two keys; one for prior to getting a heart, and another one for when he does get one, because he clearly gets way stronger. He goes from briefly clashing with a Jonin to easily no selling Mitsuki's Sage Mode.

I also gave Boruto his snake summon, Garaga, as optional equipment. Finally glad I got that out of the way cause I've been wanting to incorporate him into his profile for a while.

Anyway the #Bijuumeta strong with this one.

I'm a bit confused, you have ku at town level for cutting sage mitskis arm but sage mitski is island level. I'm guessing it's just an error?

Unless I'm confusing the ratings

Last edited:
I'm a bit confused, you have ku at town level for cutting sage mitskis arm but sage mitski is island level. I'm guessing it's just an error?
I didn't know how else to write it, (and maybe someone could help me on that idk) but basically Mitsuki's full power is when he uses the horn. Only then is he Island level. That's why I wrote "up to" for Sage Mode Mitsuki. Since he didn't use his horned form (aka his full power) against Ku, he's just far stronger than he is in base, but weaker than he is using his full power. And so that's where Ku scales.

I feel Victor should be higher than 6-C physically given that he’s an higher Kara inner and seemingly he countered Konohamaru kunai throw with his

asides that i agree with everything

Back