• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto One Shots Shippuden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw the vertigo and after effect are sumn else. What’s 5-B is the initial attack.
Why do you say this tho? From the database:
"Due to the unceasing nature of planetary movement, the effects of Uzuhiko do not fade, resulting in not just physical harm but untold psychological damage."
It says the unceasing effects of Uzuhiko include physical harm that is caused by planetary movement. The manga also said something similar. Like the chakra will never leave Code's body and neither will the damage caused by it or sumn.
I need clarification on this.

Edit: Nvm. I figured that the "damage" is prolly just psychological. And the unceasing effect is also just psychological. My bad.

Last edited:
It doesn't look like Boruto completely stops the orbit or rotation of the planet to hit Code. If that was the case, the effects would be catastrophic.
Now, if someone in the future absorbs all the "chakra" from the planet earth, I think they could scale to this calc. But for Code I don't think so

What reason is there to assume that Hidari knows how durable Konohamaru is, and thus knows how much to hold back? As opposed to just assuming that he’s going all out (or at least close to it) given his blatant intent to kill? Especially when he knows that his enemies possess means to harm him. If you want to assert he must be holding back, you need to provide due logical justification for such, and you must provide better justification than the opposing claim, that’s how deciding which side of the equal interpretation is “more equal” works.
He may choose to spare Konohamaru because he's Matsuri's target. Though there's no evidence yet.

Last edited:
It doesn't look like Boruto completely stops the orbit or rotation of the planet to hit Code. If that was the case, the effects would be catastrophic.
I don’t think he needs to. Ik it's not the same thing but even Naruto using all the nature energy in his area didn't actually have any visible effect on the nature around him.
Screenshot-2024-06-24-11-13-19-472-eu-kanade-tachiyomi-edit.jpg

Koji also notes Boruto could have accidentally destroyed earth after the fight and Daemon notes Boruto shook the planet so it might just come down to an artistic interpretation.

But most importantly, we know for a fact he did channel the planets rotation into Code, and yet, the planet didn't stop spinning. Meaning we kinda see he can use the planets energy without the planet actually losing that energy.
Now, if someone in the future absorbs all the "chakra" from the planet earth, I think they could scale to this calc. But for Code I don't think so
I mean if we scaled people off that then basically every base Otsutsuki would be planet level and Juubito would be small planet level so idk about that.

You know what, scale every important character to baseline planet level. That's the only way it would make sense.
Shikadai held Jura with shadow imitation, he gets planet level at least

You know what, scale every important character to baseline planet level. That's the only way it would make sense.
Shikadai held Jura with shadow imitation, he gets planet level at least
Jura verbatim said he was holding back even against baryon mode kyubi mode Himawari and holding people down with SP doesn't even scale to AP anymore.
As far as I'm aware there are no contradictions to the scaling so far

It's the same against Sarada when we clearly know he must eat her alive.
Does he need to eat her alive? Does HE know it?

Either way doesn't matter. Neji could give a wholeass monolog after getting porcupined so stabbing a hole through her chest wouldn't insta kill her.
main-qimg-ef18b345f01fe422d794db35ef37d9be-lq

In my opinion, a character needs to be portrayed several times at a particular level to grant them the benefit. Or at the very least have supporting statements from other characters or the author.
I don't think Kishi was going for near-equality when Konohamaru partially blocked Hidari's attack.

a character needs to be portrayed several times at a particular level to grant them the benefit.
No
Or at the very least have supporting statements from other characters or the author.
No
I don't think Kishi was going for near-equality when Konohamaru partially blocked Hidari's attack.
I don’t think so either. But downscaling it to baseline should still work unless you think Kishimoto wanted to show Konohamarus barrier being thousands of times weaker than Hidaris chidori despite Kono not taking any real damage

All these were argued in the previous thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back