• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto General Discussion Thread 2

@Burning

You havent seen manga Sarada yet?

Yeah,the story is entertaining,new characters,old ones too,new jutsus and other stuff,and Boruto is going to become a Jedi.

Oh, that guy is still inventing stuff. Lol.

I'm going to continue the manga after the Momoshiki arc is done. But I'd really prefer if it was released weekly. >_>

It likely depends on how much chakra was put into the clone, since all his other clones ever shown got one shotted even worse than narutos did

on boruto? a mind ****** ao (the guy that was mei's bodyguard whom everybody thought died, so I still have hopes for shikamaru's dad) who now doenst use jutsu and only uses google as his main weapon.... yeah, this show's turned into trash...

Burning Full Fingers said:
Sooo, who's the current villain?
Ao is the henchman of the Kara group. He survived Juubi's Biju blast but is literally like Darth Vader, both physically being part machine now and mentally (Joined the Dark side).

His reasoning and Backstory for what happened after he survived and why he is working for Kara hasn't been explained yet.

I guess I am the only one that like Boruto lol. But seriously the anime is canon I dont know why people always say it is not. In fact the thirsd Otsuski member is going to be in the anime.

Rocker1189 said:
I guess I am the only one that like Boruto lol. But seriously the anime is canon I dont know why people always say it is not. In fact the thirsd Otsuski member is going to be in the anime.
The anime is canon, yes, but not the "Adaption" parts. The Manga takes priority over the adapted parts.

Example: Gaiden Manga > Gaiden Anime Adaption.

Idk what's gonna happen with the Anime's momoshiki arc either. There has been no formal discussion on how we should view it.

And I love tge Boruto series thank you very much...>:[

Why does the adaption not...?

I like the new shit now. If you look at it as a different series in the same universe, everything feels much better.

Quite an "Outlier" considering he was the only survivor,I wouldn't say he was blown to bits considering everyone else was vaporized lol and all he lost was a leg and an arm with some scars.

Frantzy12 said:
Quite an "Outlier" considering he was the only survivor,I wouldn't say he was blown to bits considering everyone else was vaporized lol and all he lost was a leg and an arm with some scars.
He lost an Arm/Leg, heavy scars all over his body, and his Torso is part Machine. He's literally Naruto's equivalent to Darth Vader.

We don't know yet Amexim that portion of his face has like a face guard around it or something,we should know next month.

What ability could Toneri get for the space crack thing?

Also, what do you guys think about the speculation that the Narutoverse planet is larger than ours?

Does Toneri have youtube videos of the spatial buttcrack again? I haven't kept up with the series since Kakashi kicked collective student asses.

Also, iirc, there was an attempt at a calc in NF where the result (which I don't think was accepted) was that Nardoworld was downright bonkers huge.

Back