• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto General Discussion Thread 2

does any this count as Transmutation/Matter Manipulation

0246-007
0442-011
0442-013

transforming his clone into shuriken------------------->

creating many rubble----------------------------------->

Rocker1189 said:
When the Orochimaru state that he had never seen the transformation, stop making shit up. And now you are derailing from the argument in the first place, this was about whether his speed was an outlier which, with nothing else to go off on saying that he has slower speed in Sage transformation will make no sense. So it is not an outlier.
Orochimaru says that mitsuki has finally achieved his sage trans for the 1st time, meaning that he never saw it. It's pretty obvious. And it's my argument. If I want to derail, then I will. Lol and it wasn't even me who derailed. I was going along with u guys, and countering what YOU guys said. And it WAS an outlier since no matter how much power that transformation gave, he should never have been able to blitz a guy who could most likely keep with sm jiraya, who blitzed one pains, who reacted to 6 tails Naruto. Do u legt believe that mitsuki being faster than 6 tails Naruto is not an outlier??

I believe that we can not call it an outlier because we have never seen him in sage trans before and again Orochimaruu was clearly surprised at his speed while holding back deliberately, you are completely ignoring the context of the whole story was a ruse for him to find his own answer. Finally who is to know whesther he is faster are slower than 6 tails Naruto for all we know he could be, does not mean he is stronger.

Look, both power ups (6 tails Naruto and sage mitsuki) are chakra amp power ups. For mitsuki to be faster than Naruto IN THIS CASE, it means that he got a bigger chakra amp. What you think bout that then?

I think that it means he could have less power. And again nothing suggests he is faster than 6 tailed Naruto, stop assuming shit.

Skill wise, base Mitsuki is Chunin Level, basically equivalent to BoShippuden Base Naruto. Given their feats, SM Mitsuki is = or > 1Tail Kyuubi Cloak Naruto for Blitzing Orochimaru. In both cases, Orochimaru wasn't focusing on battle, thus you can't just start arbitrarily assuming things.

Like I said, at Best, SM Mitsuki is roughly equivalent to 1Tail Naruto at least as far as Mitsuki Gaiden goes. Bade Naruto is Jonin Level in Pain arc given his feats, so, his Pain Arc SM is superior to Mitsuki's.

Rocker1189 said:
I think that it means he could have less power. And again nothing suggests he is faster than 6 tailed Naruto, stop assuming shit.
I didn't assume. I roughly scaled. @finaorder base Naruto at the the first vote was equal to base sasuke, who in 4th ep beat 2 chunnin shitless, and then got even stronger. Naruto was at least chunnin lvl at around the chunnin exams, and at the end of part one he is basically as high as a chunnin can go before being a jounin (I'm not saying that he is jonin lvl btw). Mitsuki as a genin (now at least) is around Sasuke's lvl as a genin. Like I'm pretty sure that his sage trans should be stronger than naruto going one tails, but it shouldn't be nearly enough to be on orochimarus lvl, since that same orochimaru was blitzing four tails Shippuden Naruto who was basically four+ times stronger than vote one tails Naruto. How can mitsuki be faster than 4 tails Naruto?

Lorenzo, have you ever been caught off guard and hit with something you would have dodged if you were ready? I can see what you're trying to say here, but no, it's possible to blitz a character that's going casual. And from your scaling, Mitsuki is probably around 1 tails Naruto at the very most, if you think Mitsuki is equal to beginning of series Sasuke.

Lorenzo.r.3rd: since that same orochimaru was blitzing four tails Shippuden Naruto

NOPE

it was naruto who was blitzing/stomping orochimaru

U better watch that fight again. Orochimaru was the one that was controlling the fight. He wasn't winning cuz he didn't want to, and not cuz he couldn't. I could tell that much after rewatching it a few times. I'm no joking. Watch it again. He even lands that punch even tho he was a good 5+ meters away AFTER he totally fools kurama (more impressive since kurama> Naruto in each and every single aspect a person can think of)... @amexin lol I didn't even see ur comment. I can't say I have, since I think the last time I even tripped on something was when I was learning how to walk, and I've only hit my head once in my (on a glass door, so I think u can tell how that happened) life. And I guess u didnt get what I meant bout mitsuki. He totally destroys bos sasuke. I'm talking bout 1st vote sasuke, who is a ******* monster. Now, what I WAS trying to say is that if mitsuki equals pre vote sasuke, and his power up is stronger than cm lvl 2 (sage trans> cm lvl 2 by a long shot, since they say that the CMs in general<<<< the real deal aka sage mitsuki> cm sasuke, if u get the point) then he should be about twice or more times stronger than one tails Naruto who could NEVER blitz orochimaru (and OT Naruto is fast af).

@Lorenzo

Your big Mistake is gauging the chunin level max by the BoS Demon Bros. The tier is variable. BoShippuden Naruto is Chunin level, not Jonin level.

Mitsuki is comparable.

...huh?... Like, what? The demon Bros are lowest lvl of chunin, shippuden Naruto and vote Naruto are borderline jonin (when I say jonin, don't think of kakashi or guy, or even asuma, as they are high lvl af. Think of the sound four). Yes, mitsuki is comparable to vote Naruto (maybe a bit lower)

Lorenzo.r.3rd said:
...huh?... Like, what? The demon Bros are lowest lvl of chunin, shippuden Naruto and vote Naruto are borderline jonin (when I say jonin, don't think of kakashi or guy, or even asuma, as they are high lvl af. Think of the sound four). Yes, mitsuki is comparable to vote Naruto (maybe a bit lower)
Sound 4 are Chunin. Who struggle to fight Special Jonin.

its nothing new that some genin could beat Chunin/jonin/Sannin

1. did u all forgot that kid naruto(4 tails) almost killed jiraiya(probably this naruto younger then mitsuki )

genin gaara was stronger then any average jonin

2.ch-1 naruto beat Chunin

3.baby gaara killed anbu

4.kid naruto had enough ap to beat kabuto who was almost = tsunade a kage

chunin exam naruto = chunin exam gaara

compare to this mitsuki blitzing an off guard orochimaru is not groundbreaking feats

To me Mitsuki's sage mode looks exactly like Toneri's tenseigan chakra mode(except the snakes) also both toneri and mitsuki get a horn on their forhead

Ssr4vegito said:
To me Mitsuki's sage mode looks exactly like Toneri's tenseigan chakra mode(except the snakes) also both toneri and mitsuki get a horn on their forhead
Lol two totally different things. @amexim not at all what said. He is easily stronger. @finalrder in cm lvl 2 forms. Otherwise they are fodder who lost to base sasuke. That's pretty sad. @omni yes, but an academy student to have had the chance to maybe even slash the throat of a sannin aka sage lvl ****** is not even close to first episode Naruto beating mizuki by making 100 or so clones.

You edited your comment after I said that. And, again, Mitsuki blitzing an OFF GUARD Orochimaru isn't indicative of anything.

Amexim said:
You edited your comment after I said that. And, again, Mitsuki blitzing an OFF GUARD Orochimaru isn't indicative of anything.
Lol how how did I edit my comment at the same time that u even commented? hahahaha even got a kudos for that lol. and now my comments are randon cuz u guys disagree with me? Ok, seems legit lol good luck with life then. Ur gonna need it.

I wasn't trying to throw shade at you, asshole, I was pointing out a mistake on my part. I read what you wrote before and that's why I said what I said.

But, after re reading what you're saying, I can say that he should be at least on par with 1 tails Naruto at most, but it's hard to tell because there's no real feats and/or stats from either characters to gauge.

Well, I gotta say I kinda edit EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY COMMENTS WITH NO EXCEPTIONS, but the short answer ones lol cuz my spelling sucks since I write too fast.

Amexim said:
I wasn't trying to throw shade at you, asshole, I was pointing out a mistake on my part. I read what you wrote before and that's why I said what I said.
@Amexim

Please don't call other users names like asshole please.

Come on guys...

@Omimi

About the shuriken thing, I don't think so. Isn't that just Henge? Though I've seen it being used as an argument that Naruto characters can bypass transmutation. Probably another site.

Happy New Year to everyone

@Burning Full Fingers

thanks for replying

yes it was Transformation jutsu but this time he Transform his clone into weapon

what do u think about 2nd image naruto creating/duplicating many rubble then Transform them into clones

Why are Boruto upgrades and info delay because of the Naruto revision? They don't scale backwards, they require a Boruto key.

Back