• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto General Discussion Thread 2

Naruto did so with physical compies of himself though. On multiple occasions. Not sure if Jiraiya about to turn that dude into a frog was also an application of it also... if not then disregard.

@Burning Full Fingers Substitution is stated to be a sort of Shunshin no Jutsu, more specifically a more advanced form of it.

And Yes, Henge really should count as a form of Shapeshifting.

Well, the shuriken was the clone shapeshifting himself, Jiraiya and sages might have limited transmutation/transfiguration by turning people into stone using sage chakra and whatever jutsu Jiraiya used to do that.

It's Petrification if it specifically turns them into stone.

@Omimi

That would be Creation altering said rubble would be Matter Manipulation. At lest that's what I thought.

Burning Full Fingers said:
The turning people into stone thing seems more like indirect petrification.
it only work on absorption user so that a good anti-absorption ability

yooo, did yall see konohamaru's new jutsu? the his own rasengan+ futon jutsu? holy shit, that thing is almost as a strong as a rasenshuriken.

exactly (well, kid konohamaru at naruto's pts age- aka 12-13- was already stronger than sasuke, and for him to that, he must have learned at a much higher rate than him, making a rock lee type prodigy- no brains, but can do one thing at a lvl waaaay too ******* high. he must be very talented just wise. sides for that, he is average. oh, and he had Naruto to teach him aka the only shinobi to actually do it). and could u go look at my new thread real quick? its called highest calcs (there's interesting shit in there lol)

Konohamaru didn't even ******* touch the wall and was meters away on some Saitama level shiz. lol.

That needs to be calced.

@Lorenzo

I wouldn't say Kid Konohamaru is stronger than PTS Sasuke. Him taking out a Pain Body is PIS at it's finest. That or a massive outlier.

Aren't the Pains Physically city block Level? Isn't that about what Naruto is capable of with a rasengan?

Anyone notice the moon sliced in the Background? At first I was thinking that it could be a half moon but it seriously looks sliced in half

Moon halves

If we are going to add that we have to add other jutsus she copied.

Also,doesnt every ninja has shadow clone jutsu?Why to copy?

Never mind. It's already there, just not in the Powers and Abilities section.

Nah. You mean in Konoha? It's mostly just normal bunshin.

I cant wait for Momo's arc,it is going to be good.I cant watch these ╠Âf╠Âi╠Âl╠Âl╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs because of the bad animation and bad colors.They do some good animation only for special fights.I hope Momo's arc will be good in terms of animation at least.

Edit:Not filler,I meant prequel series are not fun.

Yep. I do enjoy the current events of the anime somewhat. But I haven't watched it in about a month now.

Does anyone follow the manga?

Back