• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto General Discussion Thread 2

"Class P: 10^15 to 10^18 kg (The mass of small moons or small asteroids)"

Everyone besides Hagoromo has T+(Hago has E+ via CT),and Momo has P wich is >T+.And I dont know where does he get that from.

"Class T+ (Displaced mountains, can move this much with his rinnegan)"

That is also from his profile but I dont remember him doing so.

And I suggest to remove his "very high" intelligence and change to unknown.

It is a bit strange but when the mangaka makes his own original characters they look awesome (see: Kara) but it is because he puts more detail into his characters than Kishi does. I am not saying Kishimotto is bad but that is probably the main reason non original characters look weird.

<divclass="quote">Gemmysaur wrote:
Does Toneri have youtube videos of the spatial buttcrack again? I haven't kept up with the series since Kakashi kicked collective student asses.

Also, iirc, there was an attempt at a calc in NF where the result (which I don't think was accepted) was that Nardoworld was downright bonkers huge. </div> we were gonna calc it on this wiki :( but it was postponed because it was during the revisions, that was about 2 years ago

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Shrek
Oh, well. I still prefer Kishi's.
Shrek?

I like both tbh, it does make me cringe a bit when he makes mistakes on some characters but his original charatcers look so fricking cool that I dont even mind.

Mostly, jutsus that raise rocks from the ground needing more oomph to do so due to bigger planets having stronger gravity and all that jazz. Basically, Pain and above.

Also, their physicals would get boosted somehow for the same reason, but I dunno if it will affect calcs.

Just a reminder. If the size varies then we have problems. The Naruto characters might end up being ******* giants.

I just wanted to let everyone know. Continue on and have a lovely day.

Probably since their perception of a planet would be bigger as well. As well as the fact that The moon will need to be bigger to compensate of stronger gravitational pull. Actually maybe not, gravitational pull can be compensated for by speed. But then that means their days are faster and so will their years, which will over complicate things so bigger moon makes most sense.

If this turns out to be the case, Toneri's feat going to get the 5-B to 5-A it deserves. Also the moon moving feat and him yanking the moon out of orbit.

Obviously joking. The feat would have been much higher if not for the cinematic timing.

I wish The Last got a manga adaptation. Those feats that were disregarded due to cinematic timing wouldn't be a problem.

I honestly dont get the cinematic timing thing? What part of anything in the movie is regarded cinematic timing?

The part where the two halves separated was removed after they moved a little. If we saw the halves moving far away from each other in a quick timeframe, the result could have been 5-B to 5-A. That's what I was told. And I saw a calc for it as well...somewhere.

When I saw a moon slice getting a 5-A result, I agonized over what could have been if not for the cinematic timing. Probably lower since the moon is partially hollow, but still.

If i remember correctly the moon stops splitting apart after 4-5 seconds and this make cinematic timing unimportant.

Naruto's Moon created by Chibaku Tensei as a basis and this means it's core literally a gravity core which itself pull whole moon together. This means the moon's gravitonal pull higher than our moon? It's just a theory but i don't know really.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...the_Discussion_Rules_(5-C_to_5-B_Toneri_Calc)

Also Toneri's beam longer than the Moon's diameter but how much i don't know and i think it's change to much as Toneri have Moon+ ap.

Back