• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto and Naruto Revision

Let's also keep in mind that Boroshiki himself is extremely low on chakra.

I still think Boroshiki should scale to Sasuke, as they both were extremely low on chakra. And there's no way to quantify how weak it made them.

Agree, this is after Boruto took out his eye too, the eye which gave him more chakra. We can just scale boroshiki to being above Delta for destroying Boro but I have problems with scaling to Boro.
The Rinnegan doesn't give him more chakra. It gives him more abilities. Unless I missed something, the chakra that made him God tier is the Six Paths Chakra which he should still have even without the Rinnegan.

The Rinnegan doesn't give him more chakra. It gives him more abilities. Unless I missed something, the chakra that made him God tier is the Six Paths Chakra which he should still have even without the Rinnegan.
The eyes have chakra. Why do u think Obito wanted to keep the eye away from madara in the past?

The eyes have chakra. Why do u think Obito wanted to keep the eye away from madara in the past?
Because obviously two Rinnegans equals more powerful and complete Rinnegan techs. Doesn't necessarily mean it gives more chakra to the user. Also, having two Rinnegans is a requirement for awakening the Rinne-Sharingan.

Because obviously two Rinnegans equals more powerful and complete Rinnegan techs. Doesn't necessarily mean it gives more chakra to the user. Also, having two Rinnegans is a requirement for awakening the Rinne-Sharingan.
image0.png

No.

In addition to this, Madara was visibly stronger via feats. He was getting bodied by Naruto and Sasuke prior to obtaining the Rinnegan, then came out and started matching Naruto quite casually. The Rinnegan definitely offers power, in the traditional sense.

In addition to this, Madara was visibly stronger via feats. He was getting bodied by Naruto and Sasuke prior to obtaining the Rinnegan, then came out and started matching Naruto quite casually. The Rinnegan definitely offers power, in the traditional sense.
His Limbo clones matched Naruto's clones, which moreso speaks of the effectiveness and quantity of the Limbo technique itself due to having 2 Rinnegans. I don't think it was inherently due to having more power.

His Limbo clones matched Naruto's clones, which moreso speaks of the effectiveness and quantity of the Limbo technique itself due to having 2 Rinnegans. I don't think it was inherently due to having more power.
Limbo clones are just......clones, at the end of the day. Exact replicas of the original in terms of stats and abilities.

Eida:
Stated it’s like having security cameras in every nook of the “world”. But world in this context is nothing other than universe.

image0.jpg

As we see here she stated she saw ishiki get killed by kawaki. And ishiki’s soul talking to code (these events happened in two different dimensions).

image0.jpg

image1.jpg
image3.jpg

Backed up by her saying she can see and hear all:

image2.jpg

world does not mean planetary cuz we see she can see across multiple dimensions.

image0.png

Wasn't in karma. Likely an outlier. Though I'm pretty sure there's a relativistic calc for mitsuki or sarada? Also there's consistent mhs+ scaling for Boruto, sarada and Mitsuki, so I don't think Kawaki being this fast is entirely a outlier, distance plays a big part in this and it could've been relativistic+ for kawaki. Should wait til a calc for it comes before saying it's outlier.
I don't think it fully matters if he was in the karma state or not, since the karma seal automatically just decompresses the chakra and fuses it with your body basically. Hence why in the Boro fight they don't fully make the karma seal spread out but rather just use it to absorb jutsu and never really fully activate it.
Ōtsutsuki form is another thing though, probably a temporary 100% mode

I don't think it fully matters if he was in the karma state or not, since the karma seal automatically just decompresses the chakra and fuses it with your body basically. Hence why in the Boro fight they don't fully make the karma seal spread out but rather just use it to absorb jutsu and never really fully activate it.
Ōtsutsuki form is another thing though, probably a temporary 100% mode
huh? I'm saying the karma seal is an amp is all.

Karma seal is still an amp. Their base forms have been getting stronger but Karma seal is still 100% amp.

Karma is an injection of chakra and genes. Activating the Karma gives them more chakra (aka an Amp)

It is an amp, I never said it wasn't. Also you're kinda wrong for the Boro fight, the only times they used it was to absorb attacks and synch their rasengans together. So 🤷
All I said was they can use it and especially during the boro fight? How is that wrong

Delta's beams don't behave like light they litterly make explosion which light doesn't do.

Last edited:
Well going by the Laser Standards page:

-The beam refracts in a new material, such as a liquid or...

Nope

- The beam diffuses in a reasonably realistic way or reflects off a material that it can be expected to, such as a non-magical mirror.

Nope

- The beam is called lightspeed by reliable sources.

Nope (?)

- It is stated to be composed/consisting of photons or light itself, again by a reliable source.

Check

- It has its origin at a realistic source of light, such as a camera.

Check

It has 2 (Maybe 3) out of 5 Standards on its side, and I guess that is enough

Back