• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boruto and Naruto Revision

I wanted to talk about the Boruto and Naruto profile, which was last updated via this forum.
I want to first talk about Naruto's speed scale talking about delta's "Light Beam."
While it was actually only started to be a destructive beam
image0.png

Also, for those who are saying it was a photon gun, the distance between the photon gun and naruto is unknown throughout the fight. And you shouldn't be able to make a calc off of it as it says he quickly escapes. Which is subjective, so that would be a fallacious argument.
image0.png

To Boruto, I see that boruto is scaled of to moon level through Sasuke, and he damaged Sasuke and so. However, Sasuke was not aware of Boruto, and boruto caught him in surprise for Sasuke not having enough time to react.
image1.png

Nevertheless, I could be wrong about this. But this is what I saw and believed.

For 5-C Burrito, he fought Sausage head on in the next chapter and people decided it's enough to scale.
For Delta's Beam, well, it's scientific tool that is called Light Beam, has the light color, treated to be very fast and travels in straight line.
The main reason it's treated as Light Speed is because it's based on technology.

To Boruto, I see that boruto is scaled of to moon level through Sasuke, and he damaged Sasuke and so. However, Sasuke was not aware of Boruto, and boruto caught him in surprise for Sasuke not having enough time to react.
Even though he wasn't able to react to the attack, but Boruto was ultimately able to deal damage, overcoming Sasuke's durability.

Even though he wasn't able to react to the attack, but Boruto was ultimately able to deal damage, overcoming Sasuke's durability.
yeah, but that won't make boruto speed FTL and his scale up to moon level based on a surprise attack.

The translation for "beam" is the same as "ray of light" since the definition of "beam" is "ray of light", so regardless if it says beam or not, the kanji would pull out ray of light.
would you be able to show me?

Find it a bit weird that base kawaki could intercept the beam before Naruto could've body flickered or just expanded a chakra arm to save himawari but I guess that's poor writing on Kodachi. But if we are to take delta's beams as ls which honestly isn't far fetched scaling wise or with the technological argument than yea someone should calc it.
wouldn't the timeframe kawaki and naruto arrived be unknown?
I don't think the timeframe is really the problem, plus we have the anime for that feat don't we? Unless you mean they arrived at different times which really doesn't seem to be the case.

For 5-C Burrito, he fought Sausage head on in the next chapter and people decided it's enough to scale.
For Delta's Beam, well, it's scientific tool that is called Light Beam, has the light color, treated to be very fast and travels in straight line.
The main reason it's treated as Light Speed is because it's based on technology.
0054-021.png
0054-003.png
wasn't Sasuke tired and he wasn't able to go all out?

Find it a bit weird that base kawaki could intercept the beam before Naruto could've body flickered or just expanded a chakra arm to save himawari but I guess that's poor writing on Kodachi. But if we are to take delta's beams as ls which honestly isn't far fetched scaling wise or with the technological argument than yea someone should calc it.

I don't think the timeframe is really the problem, plus we have the anime for that feat don't we? Unless you mean they arrived at different times which really doesn't seem to be the case.
Yea the timeframe would be a problem. Also, it hasn't been animated.

Sasuke wasn't 100% I agree with you on that, but he's still 5-C and FTL in that state. Boruto reacted and fought on par with that Sasuke so he scales.
But Sasuke wasn't able to go FTL at all and was burning his eyes out. Wasting his chakra out, hence his speed and ap was lower than his full power.

Can you quantify how much slower he would be?
im not sure, but it showed how much chakra being drained is a problem for someone's strength in speed. It was shown several times in the war arc and boruto. One can be when naruto was running out of chakra, and Neji saved him and Hinata. So being exhausted, especially after fighting a huge foe and being surprised to attack into your main eye, would be a drain.

image0.png

Wasn't in karma. Likely an outlier. Though I'm pretty sure there's a relativistic calc for mitsuki or sarada? Also there's consistent mhs+ scaling for Boruto, sarada and Mitsuki, so I don't think Kawaki being this fast is entirely a outlier, distance plays a big part in this and it could've been relativistic+ for kawaki. Should wait til a calc for it comes before saying it's outlier.

Sasuke wasn't 100% I agree with you on that, but he's still 5-C and FTL in that state. Boruto reacted and fought on par with that Sasuke so he scales.
Do we actually need scaling for Borushiki? The Õtsutuskification process was already above 80%, meaning Boruto's physicals are currently around that level the same as Kawaki's which Momoshiki noted

We definitely need scaling for Boroshiki, Kawaki is only 7-C he would not be able to do what Boroshiki did. Boroshiki has been portrayed on a different level than Kawaki. As Boroshiki dealt with Boro with little to no ease while Kawaki struggled with the rest of team 7.

Also, the power scaling of Boruto as a whole is going to get crazy after these androids that are supposedly stronger than Jigen. So we need to make sure we have solid and consistent ratings.

Is there any real argument as to why Boroshiki should be downgraded? or can this thread be closed.

Sasuke's poor performance against Shin Uchiha and in the dreadful time travel arc is attributed to him being low on Chakra. If Sasuke is considering a fireball a big investment for his remaining Chakra reserves, then it is very plausible he became tiers lower in speed.
Jigen being low on Chakra is the reason we don't scale Kashin Koji to his AP or speed.

Sasuke's poor performance against Shin Uchiha and in the dreadful time travel arc is attributed to him being low on Chakra. If Sasuke is considering a fireball a big investment for his remaining Chakra reserves, then it is very plausible he became tiers lower in speed.
Jigen being low on Chakra is the reason we don't scale Kashin Koji to his AP or speed.
Agree, this is after Boruto took out his eye too, the eye which gave him more chakra. We can just scale boroshiki to being above Delta for destroying Boro but I have problems with scaling to Boro.

Honestly, Borushiki should be Unknown for now. There's no way of knowing how powerful Sasuke was at that moment because he was injured, exhausted, and missing an eye. It's not exactly fair to scale Borushiki to Sasuke's full power imo.

Back