• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros's striking strength downgrade,again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
This is not going to be accepted without reliable staff evaluations. There have been lots of preceding OPM content revision threads with a higher quality of input, and we are not going to revise the franchise unless we reach a comparable degree here. As such, and given Ryukama's disagreement, we should probably close this thread.
I'm against the idea of CRT needing staff evaluation to proceed as that only stacks the deck further against us normal users, but I agree here, it should be closed.

I too am skeptical about them scaling to the CSRC, but Ryukama has made solid arguments for this in the past, so this thread needs to be closed.

@GyroNutz

This isn't the same case here, pretty sure. Meteoric Burst is also one of Boros' trump cards, or ultimate attacks if you will, and Garou + Boros definitely scale to that. Plus, if Garou got fodderised by the CSRC then the fight wouldn't be indeterminate. Thus Garou can deal with the planetary CSRC in some way, thus Boros and Garou scale

Your arguments come from your own assumptation.Star Cannon>>>everything Garou has.Meteoritic burst is not 5-B at all.

If he had continental level durability, and Saitama's serious series move was on a similar scale to the one that cancelled out CSRC, then Saitama should have vaporised him on the spot. In a relative sense, only having his arm destroyed can be considered tanking.

Saitama punched Garou's hand,his hand got destroyed,there was no thousands of kilometers shockwave frim headbutt.

Everyone saying that Ruy made solid arguments while i have scans.Nice one guys,just keep ignoring everything.

Well Boros and Garou can scale to be Multi-Contiental from the Serious Punch. Them being planetary is iffy when the CSRC is only baseline using the guidebook.

Star Cannon can cause problems in vsbattles.Boros is baseline PL with Star Cannon and in Striking Strength,while the first is his most powerful attack.Than in VSmatch people can bring Star Cannon as his Trump Card but it is just equal to his ST.The thread can easily turn from vsmatch to Boros's AP discussion.

Staff ignore this thread for some reasons,maby no one wants to downgrade OPM even if it is legit.

It seems like this issue has been discussed and rejected several times before.

Well, if the issue has been rejected before, Ryukama still disagrees, I don't have an opinion either way, and no other staff member is interested, we should probably close this thread.

Ok,you can close the thread.Staff does not want to discuss this anyway.

But I'll have to create another one if Boros will make issues in matches.

Okay. I will close this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back