• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tatsumaki has the Ap needed to completely screw Boros, however Boros has extremely high speed capable of blitzing before Tats reacts to do anything.

From what I've seen here, at some point Psykos hurt Tats even with this passive aura, and Psykos has a power inferior to Boros here. I don't remember that because it's been a long time since I saw it, so I don't know if it's true.

Anyway, is this a stomp? Or not?
psykos is not inferior to boros
she is 5 exatons>>>>
not even CSRC would be enough to overpower psykos tbh

I'm voting for Tatsumaki.

If Boros stops attacking for a single moment, its wraps for him, as Tatsumaki would instantly one-shot him as she has to literally every opponent she's fought when she had a chance. He can't deal any significant damage to her with anything excluding Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon, which I'll get into later.

Assuming Armored Boros even is Rel+ (considering it's only granted to him through a possibly rating), he would have absolutely no reason to go to his Released state, let alone Meteoric Burst, which is his where his main wincon, BFR, comes from. This is due to Boros not needed the speed amps from his two forms to have the advantage in that stat over Tatsumaki.

Assuming Boros does instantly go into his Released form, another possible wincon people have brought up is the heat from his blasts that were stated to be able to vaporize human bones (1500°C), and we even see it vaporizing his ship, which should be at least comparable to steel (2862°C), and although these are both impressive, we see Rover doing similar things, vaporizing Showerhead and Supermouse. Shower Heads are usually made of either Solid Brass (2600ºC) or Stainless Steel (2862°C), meaning that Rover's heat is at least as hot as Released Boros'. What makes this important is that we see Garou adapt to be able to resist the heat from Rover's blast and we know that Orochi's heat is superior to Rover's due to Gyoro Gyoro knowing that Garou could withstand Rover's heat, but being surprised that he could withstand Orochi's. Gyoro Gyoro's barriers were able to completely block out Orochi's heat without issue. We know that Psykos' TK should be at least comparable to Gyoro Gyoro, and we know that Serum Psykos' TK is superior to Regular Psykos'. Psykorocho's TK > Serum Psykos' TK. Tatsumaki's TK is superior to even that.

Tatsumaki's TK > Psykorochi's TK > Serum Psykos' TK > Psykos' TK >~ Gyoro Gyoro TK > Orochi Heat > Rover Heat ~ Released Boros' heat.

Therefore, Tatsumaki should have no issue dealing with Released Boros' heat.

Though assuming that Boros immediately jumps to Meteoric Burst, which is highly unlikely considering how it is his final form that he never used before prior to his fight with Saitama due to him outright stating that no one has fought evenly with his Released From, with when applying logic, this means that he has had no reason to use Meteoric Burst in a fight before then, as he beat everyone with his Released Form, he would just start out with BFR and beat Tatsumaki.

tl;dr, Tatsumaki resists all of Boros' attacks including all of his heat-based attacks. Tatsumaki is much more likely to one-shot Boros before he even gets to Meteoric Burst, as it takes him a while to transform, and he's never used it once before his fight with Saitama.

Tatsumaki wins 9 times out of 10. Not really a difficult fight.

Though assuming that Boros immediately jumps to Meteoric Burst, which is highly unlikely considering how it is his final form that he never used before prior to his fight with Saitama due to him outright stating that no one has fought evenly with his Released From, with when applying logic, this means that he has had no reason to use Meteoric Burst in a fight before then, as he beat everyone with his Released Form, he would just start out with BFR and beat Tatsumaki.
SBA assumes the character is at their strongest, meaning Boros starts with MB

Character version: The strongest canon version of a character is used, that we have listed. The strongest version being defined as the one with the highest tier; if there are multiple versions with the same tier, then the most recent version.

4km isn't gonna matter for someone who can move at almost Lightspeed
The difference in between Armored/Released Boros and Tatsumaki is less than 90.0690944 times.

The average Human is 5 m/s. 90.0690944x that is 450.345472 m/s. Fighter jets move at around that speed, and we can see and track them from kilometers away without issue. The same should apply to Tatsumaki here, but it should be even easier for her as she can also track him with her TK.

Where does Tatsumaki’s range even get a justification
anyways, Boros even upscales from his value so it doesn’t really matter
Tatsumaki isn’t going to kill Boros in one hit because he’s just going to regenerate.
Tatsumaki even holds back as much as saitama does. Even if tatsumaki has an advantage of range by that much, there’s nothing that really suggests that she’s actually gonna sit a thousand miles away and fling Boros around
On top of that Boros upscales from rela+ anyways because of surprising saitama, so he’s essentially lightspeed here

And on top of that I still do find it a bit weird that we don’t at least scale meteoric burst Boros to ftl
He was able to shock saitama, which is a feat that only cosmic Garou was able to replicate since, even after he had really not cared about released Boros and full monster Garou
That, on top of the fact that being confident that his fastest form would be able to hit saitama after he did the ftl rock throwing feat against Geryuganshoop
Ftl meteoric burst just makes too much sense. Maybe I should make a crt?

anyways, Boros even upscales from his value so it doesn’t really matter
No he doesn't.
Tatsumaki isn’t going to kill Boros in one hit because he’s just going to regenerate.
She was able to cellularly destroy someone who's durability is much greater than Boros'. Boros has never showed regeneration to that level, so I'm not sure where you got that from.
Tatsumaki even holds back as much as saitama does. Even if tatsumaki has an advantage of range by that much, there’s nothing that really suggests that she’s actually gonna sit a thousand miles away and fling Boros around
Why not? If the fight starts from 4 km away, and she sees someone clearly faster than her darting towards her, why wouldn't she start flinging him around?
On top of that Boros upscales from rela+ anyways because of surprising saitama, so he’s essentially lightspeed here
That's a possibly rating, and thats just not a thing.

MB Boros is 0.9c and has a possibly higher rating because he's much faster than someone who's 0.75c. I don't see where you got lightspeed from.
Also I should mention that Boros also scales to 120 times faster than tatsumaki
Boros scales 100x faster than Tatsumaki, but I already addressed that above.
Ftl meteoric burst just makes too much sense. Maybe I should make a crt?
Go ahead.

She was able to cellularly destroy someone who's durability is much greater than Boros'. Boros has never showed regeneration to that level, so I'm not sure where you got that from.
She does not lead with that at all. She didn’t do it against psykos the first time she crushed her, and she didn’t even try it against Boros’ ship.
By the time she would use it, the fight would have already been over.
MB Boros is 0.9c and has a possibly higher rating because he's much faster than someone who's 0.75c. I don't see where you got lightspeed from.
You just admitted that he upscales from .75
I’m just saying that he’s incredibly close to light speed already and is pretty much no different from a lightspeed character here.
I mean it’s literally a 25% difference that he upscales from.
Boros scales 100x faster than Tatsumaki, but I already addressed that above.
120.09x faster
I was correcting you when you said 90 times faster

The compelling difference is that meteoric burst is a trump card used for ending a fight quickly, according to Boros himself.
Meanwhile tatsumaki has only used her full strength one time, and is even holding back significantly when fighting Saitama, despite seeing him outpace and LS stomp her.
Boros has the winning attitude here.

She does not lead with that at all. She didn’t do it against psykos the first time she crushed her, and she didn’t even try it against Boros’ ship.
By the time she would use it, the fight would have already been over.
It's not an "is it a starting move" situation.

Her attacks harm people to that level.
You just admitted that he upscales from .75
Yeah, he doesn't upscale from 0.9c.
120.09x faster
I was correcting you when you said 90 times faster
My point still stands.

Also tatsumaki still doesn’t have heat or electricity resistance, meaning he just burns tatsumaki to death
and Boros’ heat blasts do possibly have planetary range
so going by sba, wouldn’t they be on opposite sides of the planet here?

Assuming Boros does instantly go into his Released form, another possible wincon people have brought up is the heat from his blasts that were stated to be able to vaporize human bones (1500°C), and we even see it vaporizing his ship, which should be at least comparable to steel (2862°C), and although these are both impressive, we see Rover doing similar things, vaporizing Showerhead and Supermouse. Shower Heads are usually made of either Solid Brass (2600ºC) or Stainless Steel (2862°C), meaning that Rover's heat is at least as hot as Released Boros'. What makes this important is that we see Garou adapt to be able to resist the heat from Rover's blast and we know that Orochi's heat is superior to Rover's due to Gyoro Gyoro knowing that Garou could withstand Rover's heat, but being surprised that he could withstand Orochi's. Gyoro Gyoro's barriers were able to completely block out Orochi's heat without issue. We know that Psykos' TK should be at least comparable to Gyoro Gyoro, and we know that Serum Psykos' TK is superior to Regular Psykos'. Psykorocho's TK > Serum Psykos' TK. Tatsumaki's TK is superior to even that.

Tatsumaki's TK > Psykorochi's TK > Serum Psykos' TK > Psykos' TK >~ Gyoro Gyoro TK > Orochi Heat > Rover Heat ~ Released Boros' heat.

Therefore, Tatsumaki should have no issue dealing with Released Boros' heat.

Also tatsumaki still doesn’t have heat or electricity resistance, meaning he just burns tatsumaki to death
and Boros’ heat blasts do possibly have planetary range
so going by sba, wouldn’t they be on opposite sides of the planet here?
4 kilometers
"Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread."

Saitama literally says that the level of strength she was using against him was on fubuki’s level.
You're using Saitama statements to powerscale?

Obviously Saitama can't tell the difference between High 6-A and 7-B. He's High 4-A, it's like asking someone to tell the difference between a fly perching on you and another fly perching on you thats 0.000001 kg heavier than the other one.

4 kilometers
"Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread."
oh
well Boros still is able to attack from that distance so it’s fine.
That was sent last night.
If you mean the heat thing, you were just talking about barriers.
Standard tactics of hers don’t include sitting in a barrier for half match
whether you like it or not, Tatsumaki is almost always shown using suboptimal strategies just because she thinks she’s stronger than everyone else. She holds back nearly as much as saitama does all the time.
If she tries to “increase her psychic power a bit” and flick him, she’s getting her hand melted off in a nanosecond.
You're using Saitama statements to powerscale?

Obviously Saitama can't tell the difference between High 6-A and 7-B. He's High 4-A, it's like asking someone to tell the difference between a fly perching on you and another fly perching on you thats 0.000001 kg heavier than the other one.
Well he was very able to tell the difference between released Boros 75% sol and meteoric burst Boros, so if we’re going this route then that just means Boros’ speed upscales way more than you’d give him credit for, so there’s at least no doubt that he’s at the very least a speed blitz above that value.

Going back to Boros’ heat, Tatsumaki, even if she wasn’t in-character, wouldn’t really have an incentive to hold barriers against boros who’s 4km away. If he shoots out a heat blast, then by the time tatsumaki actually is close enough to see it then she’s probably gonna be ******.

I’m gonna go start making that Boros crt

But it does though.

Proof?
IMG_0154.jpg

this is way more significant than it looks

he treats released Boros like a normal fodder enemy, but then gets shocked by his sudden MB rush
Someone before had pointed out that this is a 1:1 match with how saitama reacts to the gamma ray burst, after he doesn’t really care about the most evolved and enraged form of monster Garou who was vastly faster than when he outmatched platinum sperm
it is only logical that MB Boros would be able to effortlessly blitz released Boros.

Back