• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed unequal is the most fair setting since otherwise Tats stomps.
Boros will definitely lead with going CQC and blitzing since MB is on a time limit and using it means he's already serious, so Boros stopping his movements to monologue or going far enough for Tats to react are unlikely.

She will need to react to the moon kick in order to prevent the BFR since Saitama getting sent into space happened very quickly when compared to Boros combat speed. Chances are she's already in space by the time she can react.
It won't work if we assume Tatsumaki is anchored to whatever spot she's floating around with Class P LS, in wich case Boros explodes his legs and arms trying to hit her, destroying his limbs in the process and then covering Tatsumaki in alien meat lasagna.

If the kick doesn't work he likely tries his energy beams, and if they don't work he goes CSRC.
Not sure if Boros actually dies immediately after using CSRC, most likely he will still live for a few minutes, wich might make it either his win or incon depending on how the site handles this kind of situation.

actually Boros kicking tatsumaki to the moon is a valid wincon here
Tatsumaki being able to use her LS and flight to resist it only applies if she actually reacts to getting hit
Usually it wouldn’t work but Boros is blitz on top of blitzes faster than her, so she would be in space before she could actually push against his bfr
Tatsumaki’s “passive aura” is kinda weird but the most we’ve seen it actually scale to is 300x gravity, which isn’t really impressive and is probably only like high 8-C if I had to guess
it also doesn’t really protect her from boros’ heat

SBA doesn't equalize speed? Uh oh, the speed difference is quite bad for Tats

LS itself won't negate the kick, she needs to push with an opposing force (I.E Flight), but in order to do that she needs to actually react in the first place, which I doubt she would.

actually Boros kicking tatsumaki to the moon is a valid wincon here
Tatsumaki being able to use her LS and flight to resist it only applies if she actually reacts to getting hit
Usually it wouldn’t work but Boros is blitz on top of blitzes faster than her, so she would be in space before she could actually push against his bfr
Tatsumaki’s “passive aura” is kinda weird but the most we’ve seen it actually scale to is 300x gravity, which isn’t really impressive and is probably only like high 8-C if I had to guess
it also doesn’t really protect her from boros’ heat
tatsumaki’s passive aura tanked psykorochi’s beam.
wdym

she wont instantly react, when did i ever say that? the opportunity will appear, she just need one shot.
I can literally quote you saying that, that's how this started. I said she can't react because of Boros being able to blitz, you on the other hand quite literally stated she can still react because of her TK.
and meteoric buster boros gets ran out of stamina quite easily, tatsumaki fought for more than 6 hours LOL.
Tatsumaki never fought for 6 hours non stop.
he aint doing shit to her, his best possibility her is dying of fadigue
It's called blitzing, she has no way to counter that. Base Boros is Rel+, Tatsumaki is MHS+.

Also Tatsumaki's barries obviously don't block out everything, she still had some minor scratches and had a shoe vaporized off her foot after taking that blast.

Tatsumaki never fought for 6 hours non stop
but still fought for 6 hours and did MUCH MORE than what boros did. Boros got ****** up just by throwing saitama around and without performing any impressive feat but speedy ones
meanwhile tatsumaki multitasked during her entire fight, the stamina thing isnt debatable

Also Tatsumaki's barries obviously don't block out everything, she still had some minor scratches and had a shoe vaporized off her foot after taking that blast.
it’s because her passive aura protects her skin and not her dress maybe?
psychics can easily boost their physical power and tatsumaki is doing this alot agaisnt saitama.

it’s because her passive aura protects her skin and not her dress maybe?
Her barriers wrap around her entire body, and that doesn't negate that she was in fact marked up even if slightly.
psychics can easily boost their physical power and tatsumaki is doing this alot agaisnt saitama.
Tatsumaki only ever tackled Saitama, she isn't a melee fighter and even then I'm not sure what this is supposed to even mean.

the scene of tatsumaki making a rock puppet take a blast from psykos kinda implies that her passive aura wouldn’t have been able to take a hit from a low 7-B (gonna be high 7-A tho one day 🗿) attack. Although she was injured already, this was still while she was making a giant massive barrier, so I doubt it mattered that much.

Her barriers wrap around her entire body, and that doesn't negate that she was in fact marked up even if slightly.
aura ≠ barrier
Tatsumaki only ever tackled Saitama, she isn't a melee fighter and even then I'm not sure what this is supposed to even mean.
who the heck said that she is a melee fighter? i just said that she can boost her physicals, c’mon this is NOT HARD to understand.

Tatsumaki amps her self with tk, we see she can lower it as well. So it really isn’t passive.
i dont know this.
when tatsumaki was caught off guard by psykorochi’s beam, i dont think that she was expecting a multicontinental beam

even thought psykos in base was already multicontinental so…..

Would Tatsumaki's travel speed let her return to earth in whatever timeframe a human could survive in space? (assuming she doens't accidentaly rupture her lungs by trying to hold her breath)

Would Tatsumaki's travel speed let her return to earth in whatever timeframe a human could survive in space? (assuming she doens't accidentaly rupture her lungs by trying to hold her breath)
i dont think so, well, if her barrier can keep some oxygen…
actually, boros’ kick range is pretty impressive

She’d only have 15 seconds, and she’d probably be crippled before she got to that point

i actually agreed with you, but the fact that her stamina is LEAGUES above boros is still a fact.
and still, she fought for 6 hours, non stop or not, she did. Boros got tired in 7 min
Boros was also having fun, against someone strong like Saitama who you can't compare to Tatsumaki he quite literally needed to output all of his might into his attacks.

He can fight for much longer than 7 minutes if he isn't spamming his strongest abilities back and forth like he did against Saitama which he wouldn't need to do here. That's energy depletion, the same exact thing that Tatsumaki suffers from if she uses TK long enough.

And don't say "But she was fighting Psykorochi!" that's irrelevant since Boros was fighting SAITAMA, someone who was stronger than him. Tatsumaki got tired by fighting someone vastly weaker than her, so if we really wanna go this route I'd argue Boros has the better stamina between the two.
aura ≠ barrier
Both are based on the same exact energy.
who the heck said that she is a melee fighter? i just said that she can boost her physicals, c’mon this is NOT HARD to understand.
Boosting physicals would insinuate getting into melee range, and I literally don't ever recall espers in OPM being able to boost their own physical might. Scans please.

Boros just BFRs and wins lol

Also just to be clear, anyone saying Tatsumaki has low stamina is dumb 🥱

Tatsumaki has the Ap needed to completely screw Boros, however Boros has extremely high speed capable of blitzing before Tats reacts to do anything.

From what I've seen here, at some point Psykos hurt Tats even with this passive aura, and Psykos has a power inferior to Boros here. I don't remember that because it's been a long time since I saw it, so I don't know if it's true.

Anyway, is this a stomp? Or not?

Boros was also having fun, against someone strong like Saitama who you can't compare to Tatsumaki he quite literally needed to output all of his might into his attacks.
this is ridiculous, trying to imply that THROWING someone around 7 minutes is more impressive than fighting for 6 HOURS LOL
without saying that boros got tired without saitama even trying to fight back, tatsumaki was ****** up and was still standing
you just C A N N O T compare their stamina.

and the ENTIRE fight did last 7 mins, if we consider only meteoric buster his stamina would drain MUCH FASTER

Yes. LS ≠ Weight.

Tatsumaki may have vastly higher LS, but she's still like 40 kg.

Just look at what happened to Saitama.
you dont get it
she just need to push down lol
if saitama tried to brace himself boros wouldn’t move him, this is what lifting strenght does.

Back