• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros - Speed Suggestion

So how do you suggest to upgrade Boros' speed?
Downscale his armored form's speed from 0.75c, or upscale it from MHS+. Released form upscale from 0.75c, and MB upscales fom that drastically. Probably could get low Sol with that scaling for MB as well, and 0.75c is only 1/3 off baseline Sol, and MB was surprising to Saitama, who just witnessed Rela+ rubble.

Honestly, MB Boros should be FTL due to the fact that Saitama was shocked at Boros' speed, when 0.75c attacks are "a joke" and high Rela+ FF is only kind of fast.

Downscale his armored form's speed from 0.75c, or upscale it from MHS+. Released form upscale from 0.75c, and MB upscales fom that drastically. Probably could get low Sol with that scaling for MB as well, and 0.75c is only 1/3 off baseline Sol, and MB was surprising to Saitama, who just witnessed Rela+ rubble.

Honestly, MB Boros should be FTL due to the fact that Saitama was shocked at Boros' speed, when 0.75c attacks are "a joke" and high Rela+ FF is only kind of fast.
I'm alright with this. Don't think the rest of the forum will be, though

Released Boros and MB Boros should honestly upscale from 4.35c

Last edited:
Alright fine let's get back on topic.

Boros should definitely be at least Massively Hypersonic considering Melzalgard managed to tag Bang who is Massively Hypersonic+.

And don't even bring up the fact that he was Off-Guard; Melzalgard scales to Mach 3.1 Bang Scales to Mach 3505. If there was even remotely that big of a difference between Bang and him then Bang should be able to go home do taxes, sleep, wake up and have a ******* picnic in that timeframe if that was true.
He had his ******* back turned to him, that's it....

Being 1000 times slower is a bigger difference than between a turtle and a human. The way Bang is so ******* skilled, I doubt he would be hit by something that slow, whether he is holding back or not. Yes, there is the fact that Bang is in mid-air, but that doesn't mean he couldn't block the attack or anything close to it

Prove it.
Holding back he super casually upscales from half monster Garou, he's able to react to and hit EC repeatedly. He also blitzes DOS while holding back, and tags/reacts to rover's attacks.
Why not? It’s not impossible to get hit by something when your back is turned.
By this logic, anytime a villain gets hit and says "lucky hit", the hero doesn't scale.

Holding back he super casually upscales from half monster Garou, he's able to react to and hit EC repeatedly. He also blitzes DOS while holding back, and tags/reacts to rover's attacks.
Bang explicitly wasn’t holding back on Half-Monster Garou, so that’s incorrect. Can you provide proof / statements that Bang was holding back in those other cases?
By this logic, anytime a villain gets hit and says "lucky hit", the hero doesn't scale.
False equivalence. In that hypothetical it’s clear the villain is just being arrogant. Bang isn’t someone that’s afraid to admit someone is comparable or superior to him.

Last edited:
He explicity says it's time for him to go full power against EC.
Ic, I can see scaling Mel to Elder Centipede then. We’d also have to upgrade Metal Bat, PPP, Iaian, and several others though, since Mel failed to tag the heroes throughout the fight barring landing that one hit on Bang.

"Managed to hit Bang during their fight, who even while holding back is able to react to Elder Centipede's movements"?

"Managed to hit Bang during their fight, who even while holding back is able to react to Elder Centipede's movements"?
Idk, against EC Bang said "For the last time of my life I will use my full power" and used the Awakening Breath, against Melz he just said he shouldn't have held back after casually tanking an attack of his.

The contexts are wildly different.

Idk, against EC Bang said "For the last time of my life I will use my full power" and used the Awakening Breath, against Melz he just said he shouldn't have held back after casually tanking an attack of his.

The contexts are wildly different.
Yeah but this is holding back Bang who was still able to react to Centipede no?

Wasn't this applied like, forever ago?

The only thing I see for his MB speed is a "possibly FTL" rating rather than "possibly higher".

Back