• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros’ scaling REMOVAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright the other thread is done so my suggestion is as follows:
  • Boros needs to be changed to scale to Orochi <- Already done
  • Kachon's post about Tornado seems decently valid imo
So with that we have three scenarios

1) We do nothing and leave him as is. Nothing wrong with that.

2) We scale Meteoric Burst Boros to her in which case this
At least Multi-Continent level (Combines the power of his strikes with the latent energy used for energy bullets, allowing a single hit from this state to cause as much damage as the energy bullet from his previous form. Saitama regarded him as almost being a real fight, later describing him as strong[2] and maybe even the strongest person he'd ever faced at that point[8]), far higher with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon (Expends all of his latent energy into an ultimate attack. Stated that this attack would be able to ruin the surface of Earth[2][Note 2])
Would become something like this
At least Multi-Continent level (Combines the power of his strikes with the latent energy used for energy bullets, allowing a single hit from this state to cause as much damage as the energy bullet from his previous form.), far higher with Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon (Expends all of his latent energy into an ultimate attack. Stated that this attack would be able to ruin the surface of Earth[2][Note 2]). Possibly Multi-Continent level+ (Saitama regarded him as almost being a real fight, later describing him as strong[2] and maybe even the strongest person he'd ever faced at that point[8]. Which suggests that Boros should be superior to Tornado, as Saitama had previous fought with her and he didn't notice her power in any significant way, later on saying that was unable to tell the difference between her and her sister and was described as treating her attacks as 'No big deal')
3) We scale Released Boros to this. Ngl though I'm not 100% for it since like, this statement vs this statement seem pretty equal to me and doesn't have the weight that Saitama calling it "Almost a Real Fight" or telling Boros that he truly was strong does like in his MB form.

Good night and be welcome.

Today i’m going to tell you why Boros’ current scaling makes absolutely zero sense.
Because of this scene (.), Boros is actually being upscaled to PSYKOS-OROCHI.

B U T, this FORM of Psykos is just unquantifiable stronger than Orochi and WAY weaker than Psykos-orochi that performed the continent slice. She was still growing her body at this point, and become way stronger latter on in the fight, even impressing Tatsumaki who had already witnessed her power before.

Point: If you disagree with this then you’ll need to proof that pre-growth Psykos-Orochi is already as strong as full powered psykosorochi, something that is canonically wrong
Point 2: Psykos is obviously not as durable physically as she is with her barriers, otherwise there would be no logic in using barriers lol, hers insides are even hollow

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzg3b3Rodi5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzc5MXRkcy5wbmc=

quite simple revision and this is it, thanks for your attention.
I don't think a bunch of fodder monsters being absorbed are going to give Psykos-Orochi a wide gap

3) We scale Released Boros to this. Ngl though I'm not 100% for it since like, this statement vs this statement seem pretty equal to me and doesn't have the weight that Saitama calling it "Almost a Real Fight" or telling Boros that he truly was strong does like in his MB form.
I personally prefer option 2, since for me it is enough for a "Possibly", but I believe that my opinion does not really matter.

I don't think a bunch of fodder monsters being absorbed are going to give Psykos-Orochi a wide gap
is not about what you think, unfortunately it’s what it is. She’s shown to be massively stronger after growing up, even Tatsumaki got surprised by the massive boost, and they were already fighting before.
There’s nothing that supports that she was already that stronger before growth

Pre growth psykos is AT BEST unquantifiable stronger than orochi.

though even if saitama grows, he's capable of understanding his enemies strength and the growth of his enemies. after seeing genos's strength, he's capable of telling if he get stronger or faster compared to before. also its considered that saitama's first initial punch is consistent.

the second reason is meaningliess. saitama couldnt contain her rampage because her ability works different than a beam or physical attacks.

also tatsumaki himself says that "ghost" surpasses her psychic powers. as long as tatsumaki didnt get stronger, this one should be fine. also we accept it as "possibly" in saitama's page as well.
Tatsumaki wasnt going all out on Saitama. Their recent fight CLEARLY shows this, buddy.

And Saitama wouldve been able to just speedblitz and knock her out if he could “stop” her.

im fine with 1 option and totally against option 2.

tatsumaki not only impressed a much stronger saitama but also didnt use everything she had on him when he had hair. So, there’s not really anyway that boros can scale to her.

their most recent fight clearly shows it.

wait, where’s the option where we scale him to base orochi? oh “already done”

sorry didnt see

I agree that option 1 is probably more flattering since there's no direct comparison of Boros being truly superior to Tatsumaki.

i agree with options 2. no reason to disregard those statements and context. considering its possibly, it should be fine.

also we do accept it in saitama's profile page as "possibly". can't see why we cant do it here.

Last edited:
I think the biggest details involve Tatsumaki not really trying against Saitama, but testing him. All of the scans used to purport Tatsumaki as weaker are all scans of her holding back. All of her feats against Psykos are qualitatively and quantitatively better than her feats against Saitama even if she wasn't. Her casually busting Boros's ship up with building rubble would downscale from her throwing multi-mountain sized rocks at mhs+ speeds at Psykos.

I don't see how a statement from 150 chapters ago is relevant to Saitama now, at almost 20 chapters after fighting awakened Garou.

I think the biggest details involve Tatsumaki not really trying against Saitama, but testing him. All of the scans used to purport Tatsumaki as weaker are all scans of her holding back. All of her feats against Psykos are qualitatively and quantitatively better than her feats against Saitama even if she wasn't. Her casually busting Boros's ship up with building rubble would downscale from her throwing multi-mountain sized rocks at mhs+ speeds at Psykos.

I don't see how a statement from 150 chapters ago is relevant to Saitama now, at almost 20 chapters after fighting awakened Garou.
It was stated that she used all her powers because she was afraid. She wasn't afraid of Psykos, but she was afraid of ghosts. Fubuki even points out that this means that this creature is probably above the level of a dragon.

It's still relevant unless you genuinely believe Tatsumaki or Pyscho-Orochi can achieve the same things that Boros did: make Saitama shocked, make him say "strong" several times, call them the strongest opponent he has ever faced, unleash attacks that could destroy the world's surface, and make Saitama feel like he is almost in a real fight. But they can't, even with Pre-Balding Saitama. I could even argue that Boros is as strong as Pre-Serious Copy Cosmic Garou. So the idea that Boros is inferior to or comparable with Tatsumaki is just foolish. And in those two instances, it was quite literally stated that she was not holding back. I don't see how this is even an argument.

It's still relevant unless you genuinely believe Tatsumaki or Pyscho-Orochi can achieve the same things that Boros did: make Saitama shocked, make him say "strong" several times, call them the strongest opponent he has ever faced, unleash attacks that could destroy the world's surface, and make Saitama feel like he is almost in a real fight. But they can't, even with Pre-Balding Saitama. I could even argue that Boros is as strong as Pre-Serious Copy Cosmic Garou. So the idea that Boros is inferior to or comparable with Tatsumaki is just foolish. And in those two instances, it was quite literally stated that she was not holding back. I don't see how this is even an argument.
You could argue that. I would ignore everything you said after that, however. How you think Boros is as strong as Cosmic Garou despite getting turned to soup by a weaker Saitama is doing insane work on your credibility, considering Garou's previous form(s) were taking several hits from Saitama and arms weren't flying off everywhere.

Post-MA Saitama is a completely different animal than the one Boros fought, which makes those super old statements yall are clinging to irrelevant.

That's like me scaling Namek Frieza above Beerus for calling himself emperor of the universe.

You could argue that. I would ignore everything you said after that, however. How you think Boros is as strong as Cosmic Garou despite getting turned to soup by a weaker Saitama is doing insane work on your credibility, considering Garou's previous form(s) were taking several hits from Saitama and arms weren't flying off everywhere.

Post-MA Saitama is a completely different animal than the one Boros fought, which makes those super old statements yall are clinging to irrelevant.

That's like me scaling Namek Frieza above Beerus for calling himself emperor of the universe.
"ignore after that" Of course you would, lol, when you can't even swallow the obvious fact that Boros is clearly stronger. And whether it's the past version of Saitama or not, he is still massively stronger than EVERYONE else, so saying he was than stronger before doesn't really change anything, they still aren't achieving the feats that Boros achieved lol. Like, you might as well just claim Tatsumaki can fight to the death with the version of Saitama that Boros fought, witness a serious punch, and survive like a chad, when she can't even handle his pre-balding version.

That wasn't at all the basis for any of my arguments. I just wanted everyone else to hear how crazy that sounds.
We can have conversations about it in a place where there are a lot of knowledgeable members of OPM, you know, and let's see if they think it's that crazy like you've thought.

"ignore after that" Of course you would, lol, when you can't even swallow the obvious fact that Boros is clearly stronger. And whether it's the past version of Saitama or not, he is still massively stronger than EVERYONE else, so saying he was than stronger before doesn't really change anything, they still aren't achieving the feats that Boros achieved lol. Like, you might as well just claim Tatsumaki can fight to the death with the version of Saitama that Boros fought, witness a serious punch, and survive like a chad, when she can't even handle his pre-balding version.
Wait what? How is Tatsumaki even knowing who Saitama is a thing when he didn't become a hero until after he was bald, in chapter 16? And in whatever "A festival with Saitama" is, Genos calls Saitama sensei, which doesn't happen until chapter 6. He meets Tatsumaki for the first time in chapter 30. Are those things canon?

But even so, I too, can make outrageous claims. I can say Tatsumaki stomps Boros since MB Boros couldn't budge Saitama with an onslaught of attacks, but Tatsumaki sent an exponentially stronger Saitama flying with a fraction of her power.
aHR0cHM6Ly93dzEub25lcHVuY2gub25saW5lLw%3D%3D

We can have conversations about it in a place where there are a lot of knowledgeable members of OPM, you know, and let's see if they think it's that crazy like you've thought.
I'd be down but I'm a full-time student, I don't really have time for long walls of text these days.

Wait what? How is Tatsumaki even knowing who Saitama is a thing when he didn't become a hero until after he was bald, in chapter 16? And in whatever "A festival with Saitama" is, Genos calls Saitama sensei, which doesn't happen until chapter 6. He meets Tatsumaki for the first time in chapter 30. Are those things canon?

But even so, I too, can make outrageous claims. I can say Tatsumaki stomps Boros since MB Boros couldn't budge Saitama with an onslaught of attacks, but Tatsumaki sent an exponentially stronger Saitama flying with a fraction of her power.
Are you serious? This type of argument is so bad that it is often used ironically.

I hope you're joking

nothing you said makes sense.

Boros was just the strongest opponent at that point and Saitama barely remembers him.
+If you could argue that Boros is as strong as cosmic fear, then you’re literally going crazy lol

Are you serious? This type of argument is so bad that it is often used ironically.

I hope you're joking
its a much better argument than borosbros saying that boros is stronger than everyone just because of the “!” reaction

at least tatsumaki genuinely knocked him back.

I hope you're joking
With the greatest respect, if you could comprehend what I typed, you wouldn't be asking me this.

But if I was serious, I could absolutely make a stronger case for Tatsumaki being stronger than Boros using that fight alone, rather than trying to apply a statement from 150 chapters ago that literally only applied to the period of time in which the statement was made.
You’re actually the only brainless moron here. If you don’t want this to be discussed using forum’s rules, then leave.
Don't end up in the rules violations thread 👀

its a much better argument than borosbros saying that boros is stronger than everyone just because of the “!” reaction
If this type of argument is valid then it would likewise be possible to rank Boros above Tatsumaki because he was successful in launching Saitama to the Moon, while Tatsumaki was not.
With the greatest respect, if you could comprehend what I typed, you wouldn't be asking me this.
I'm sorry then, sometimes it's difficult to know when someone is being serious, sometimes, from time to time someone normally serious ends up making an argument at this level.
But if I was serious, I could absolutely make a stronger case for Tatsumaki being stronger than Boros using that fight alone, rather than trying to apply a statement from 150 chapters ago that literally only applied to the period of time in which the statement was made.
Huh, frankly I doubt you can get Tatsumaki to scale directly above Boros, but huh I've seen miracles happen on this wiki by individuals who have managed to use the rules to give their character a bigger scaling boost, so I guess if you succeed I would just be kind of surprised by that.

If this type of argument is valid then it would likewise be possible to rank Boros above Tatsumaki because he was successful in launching Saitama to the Moon, while Tatsumaki was not.
just the fact that saitama has resistence to telekinesis already debunks this

and also, tatsumaki was dragging him already the world a few chapters before . Boros never done anything thar she couldn’t.

Huh, frankly I doubt you can get Tatsumaki to scale directly above Boros, but huh I've seen miracles happen on this wiki by individuals who have managed to use the rules to give their character a bigger scaling boost, so I guess if you succeed I would just be kind of surprised by that.
But she already does scales above him LOL

and not only above him, she scales to her own feats that are MUCH BETTER than Boros’.

you cannot doubt something that already happens lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back