• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros’ scaling REMOVAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night and be welcome.

Today i’m going to tell you why Boros’ current scaling makes absolutely zero sense.
Because of this scene (.), Boros is actually being upscaled to PSYKOS-OROCHI.

B U T, this FORM of Psykos is just unquantifiable stronger than Orochi and WAY weaker than Psykos-orochi that performed the continent slice. She was still growing her body at this point, and become way stronger latter on in the fight, even impressing Tatsumaki who had already witnessed her power before.

Point: If you disagree with this then you’ll need to proof that pre-growth Psykos-Orochi is already as strong as full powered psykosorochi, something that is canonically wrong
Point 2: Psykos is obviously not as durable physically as she is with her barriers, otherwise there would be no logic in using barriers lol, hers insides are even hollow

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzg3b3Rodi5wbmc=
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzc5MXRkcy5wbmc=

quite simple revision and this is it, thanks for your attention.

Last edited:
also, even being unquantifiable stronger than orochi wouldnt put Boros NEAR to Psykos level

The gap is just too big.

this is just not enough to give him a 19 exatons rating.
a2b47530f7ea87083e758fc1a4406305.gif

Last edited:
Attitude's giving me "you have to be stupid to disagree" vibes which I'm not fond of

As for the content of the CRT, the first scan doesn't mean anything. The second one's the only one of interest to me, as it's saying that Psykos-Orochi is absorbing energy and that targeting what seems to be where she's getting the energy from will make her weaker. I'm not very knowledgeable on One Punch Man, so I don't want to give a decisive vote, but I'll say I'm neutral - leaning toward agreeing.

There's also a thread going on to remove Psykos-Orochi having High 6-A+ physicals as well, plus another Boros scaling thread. I'm concerned about the number of threads going on at the same time involving the same scaling chain...

Huh my comment disappeared... I wonder if it was because I spoke in Portuguese... Well, anyway I'll repeat what I said previously
also, even being unquantifiable stronger than orochi wouldnt put Boros NEAR to Psykos level

The gap is just too big.

this is just not enough to give him a 19 exatons rating.
a2b47530f7ea87083e758fc1a4406305.gif
This topic is redundant as Boros is already being downgraded to 5.68 Exatons in another topic

Attitude's giving me "you have to be stupid to disagree" vibes which I'm not fond of

As for the content of the CRT, the first scan doesn't mean anything. The second one's the only one of interest to me, as it's saying that Psykos-Orochi is absorbing energy and that targeting what seems to be where she's getting the energy from will make her weaker. I'm not very knowledgeable on One Punch Man, so I don't want to give a decisive vote, but I'll say I'm neutral - leaning toward agreeing.

There's also a thread going on to remove Psykos-Orochi having High 6-A+ physicals as well, plus another Boros scaling thread. I'm concerned about the number of threads going on at the same time involving the same scaling chain...
sometimes i get a little aggressive passively i do agree

the first scam is just here for the context. The bigger she is, stronger she gets

Plus you don’t have to nerf Psykos’ physicals to nerf Boros’ either, he just does not scales to her

and that CRT is not even focused on that, it’s literally “boros upgrade”, it did cost me to find that.

Huh my comment disappeared... I wonder if it was because I spoke in Portuguese... Well, anyway I'll repeat what I said previously

This topic is redundant as Boros is already being downgraded to 5.68 Exatons in another topic
it’s different, that topic wasn’t even focused on that.

And i didnt even see it before posting mines

Plus you don’t have to nerf Psykos’ physicals to nerf Boros’ either, he just does not scales to her
I mean you do tho because it’s the opposite she doesn’t scale to boros he’s only that tier because we don’t have a true accurate number for Boros because unlike Psykos who only fought fodder like tatsumaki boros only opponent was the god of the verse saitama so he’s a lot more tricky to place

Hum, I think that actually doesn't even affect Boros at all....
Boros could punch harder then Saitama's normal punches. The same Saitama can casually harm Orichi and blow up one of his limbs with one of his normal punches. So either way, he scale to Orichi, who performed this feat, and his tiering isn't affected regardless of how much stronger is Psykos.

Im neutral on that
you literally agreed that he only scales to OROCHI and not to Psykosorochi, you’re not neutral actually, this is exactly my purpose

As i said, being unquantifiable stronger than orochi does not put him nearby psykos level

sometimes i get a little aggressive passively i do agree

the first scam is just here for the context. The bigger she is, stronger she gets

and that CRT is not even focused on that, it’s literally “boros upgrade”, it did cost me to find that.
Not to be that guy but is there a scan saying that getting larger means she gets stronger? That sounds like a weird thing to ask, I know, but I've seen cases like Orange Piccolo's Gigantification in Super Hero which he flat-out said doesn't actually make him stronger (thank you Dragon Ball Super very cool), so I feel I have to ask

I mean you do tho because it’s the opposite she doesn’t scale to boros he’s only that tier because we don’t have a true accurate number for Boros because unlike Psykos who only fought fodder like tatsumaki boros only opponent was the god of the verse saitama so he’s a lot more tricky to place
lack of informations makes him looks stronger?

I couldnt see a worse argument here

you literally agreed that he only scales to OROCHI and not to Psykosorochi, you’re not neutral actually, this is exactly my purpose

As i said, being unquantifiable stronger than orochi does not put him nearby psykos level
No, it doesn't change his tiearing at all, that's my point

Not to be that guy but is there a scan saying that getting larger means she gets stronger? That sounds like a weird thing to ask, I know, but I've seen cases like Orange Piccolo's Gigantification in Super Hero which he flat-out said doesn't actually make him stronger (thank you Dragon Ball Super very cool), so I feel I have to ask
well, just after tatsumaki noticed that psykos has gotten bigger, she instantly focused on the roots and saw that she was absorbing energy.

I mean, there’s no explicitly statement about that, but the context pretty much implies it.

How so, as he still scale at baseline to Orichi, who is 18 exatons
Reread Orochi’s profile. He’s 5.68 Exatons

It's kind of a shame this is happening, I kind of wish there was time to do some battle threads before the downgrade comes up...

I wonder if the staff gives some kind of punishment for this... If they do, we're in luck.
we have the biggest community of this website, is quite common having alot of crts at the same time

at least we are not toxic bitchasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back