• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boros minor additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, first things first, you have to learn to imbed an image in a link rather than posting the entire picture. It makes it hard to read anything.
1. Intelligence (and maybe limited stealth)
Released Boros was be able to sneak up on Saitama using the dust from his compressed energy beam, as seen below
This isn't a stealth feat. Attacking someone from a direction they aren't looking in isn't a notable intelligence feat either
2. Scaling his laser to the speed of meteoric burst.
It is stated by Boros as well as the encyclopedia (and visually shown to an extent) that his meteoric burst form is propelled directly by the energy released from his body, as shown here.

and

meaning released boros' laser beam should be "at least relativictic+[.90c], possibly ftl [4.35c] (is used to propel his meteoric burst form movements, and as such should be comparable in speed)"
lasers being sol is always based you know.
So something things:
  • None of the links call it as laser, so it wouldn't be SoL based off that
  • Boros' energy makes him fast because it coats him in a frictionless environment and he can use it to propel himself. It wouldn't be the energy alone doing all of these things. While secondary canon, the anime actually makes it clearer because he outruns his own energy attacks in that
3. Regeneration justification addition
Boros is stated by both himself and the guidebook to have the greatest regeneration in the entire universe, shown here:

in other words, it should scale above Melzargard, who has regen feats like this:

still high mid, but better than what he has currently. It'll also be important for any future members of his race
Alright I guess
4. give boros pseudo flight
he can make twists and turns while airborne, like this:

while some of this is jumping, you can clearly see him curving around while already airborne in both scenes

meteoric burst should also have pseudo flight to a greater extent, due to the nature of his energy propelling him when using it.
in the anime it's blatantly flight in both forms but y'all weren't ready for anime boros
I'm fine with this
5. Adding a bit to his AP justification again
pretty simple, he was able to punch saitama through 2 pillars while saitama's one-punch could only throw armored Boros through one

adds to his existing scaling, and we should probably turn that possibly into a likely or remove it entirely.
Sure, just roll it into his High 6-A rating.
something like that
and lastly lastly, maybe we could decide on including the AP and speed values into his justification, Naruto style, to make things more convenient.
That's all for now.
Alright

Boros' energy makes him fast because it coats him in a frictionless environment and he can use it to propel himself. It wouldn't be the energy alone doing all of these things. While secondary canon, the anime actually makes it clearer because he outruns his own energy attacks in that
but in the anime he flies tho
Alright, first things first, you have to learn to imbed an image in a link rather than posting the entire picture. It makes it hard to read anything.

This isn't a stealth feat. Attacking someone from a direction they aren't looking in isn't a notable intelligence feat either

So something things:
  • None of the links call it as laser, so it wouldn't be SoL based off that
  • Boros' energy makes him fast because it coats him in a frictionless environment and he can use it to propel himself. It wouldn't be the energy alone doing all of these things. While secondary canon, the anime actually makes it clearer because he outruns his own energy attacks in that

Alright I guess

I'm fine with this

Sure, just roll it into his High 6-A rating.
anyways I'm fine with everything you said so I'm not gonna argue about it, although
1984 oppressive government is trying to ban the entire site from using that formatting now because Damagethe team wants to make profiles as inconvenient as possible for no reason
we are truly entering the dark ages of profile formatting Qaws, it might not be possible at this rate.

Eh, cant we just add a “explanation” part at the end of the profile with the values of the calcs, like what we have at Yoshikage Kira’s profile

Eh, cant we just add a “explanation” part at the end of the profile with the values of the calcs, like what we have at Yoshikage Kira’s profile
ezgif-3-be11412b1c.gif

My lord, it’s……the Americans. They’ve deployed their mecha Boros.
“….”
“….”
“It’s over. It’s OVER

I just noticed that his bfr is also missing clarification in the P&A section
is it okay if I just add scans and justification for that?

I was going to ask whether Armoured Boros can just have outright Multi-Continent level durability instead of goofy "At least Town level, possibly Multi-Continent level, possibly higher" since there seems to be enough support for it
At least Town level, possibly Multi-Continent level (Able to withstand being smashed into the pillar of his chamber,[3] which is stated to be more durable than the rest of his ship), possibly higher (Took Saitama's Normal Punch[3] much better than Orochi did[6])
But if this thread is to be closed, maybe this can just be handled in a different one

Well I entirely agree with the 7-C rating going to hell (implies that gums would likely ******* one shot him)
Iirc, the reason Damage was against it was because there’s a chance that the armor doesn’t scale because it got completely shattered, and also Boros himself wouldn’t scale because “the armor could have absorbed 99.9% of the force” 🗿
Technically Boros scales above like 4 ratings, with him being above 7-C, but also being above melz’s possibly 7-A, and also being above Geryu’s possibly 6-C, and also high 6-A because of the ship
It’s kind of a mess when you consider it all, and of course I personally would just say make him “at most high 6-A” and leave it there, but it may need an additional vote

Alright if there's no objections, I'm just gonna go ahead and do that, since it's technically about to be a standard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back