• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Borderlands Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you

I believe this thread is finished for now since we have no bl3 profiles to add the tier 4 ratings to.

Is someone making profiles for the BL3 VHs? Also, think we can update the original Hunters with their different game designs?

I don't know if there's someone making BL3 profiles. The original VH's can be updated to their newer designs but I don't know if it would matter much.

I thought you were talking about the pictures on the profiles when you said design. Lilith's new tier would be "Unknown" (Should be stronger than her BL2 self and pushed the moon away from pandora without consuming Eridium albeit potentially at the cost of her life) and Likely far higher with Eridium

Dienomite22 said:
I believe the tier 4 stuff is fine but the tier 5 stuff needs to be looked discussed. 5-C could be the minimum or the feats could potentially be disregarded since they can't be calc'd.
Borderlands 1 and 2 characters would stay the same tier besides Lilith who would get a new tier.

Borderlands 2 and TPS characters would scale to Relativistic.

The other speed related stuff should be calc'd as well.
I feel that the feats would scale to more people

In every Borderlands game, NPCs are shown to wield the same weapons and/or shields as the Vault Hunters, whether they're bandits, loaders, or otherwise. This also applies to Vault Hunters from previous games, as Roland, Lilith, and Mordecai are shown using a Vladof AR, bandit pistol and Maliwan sniper rifle respectively in Borderlands 2, with this fact also being apparent in Borderlands 3, with Moredcai, Maya, and Aurelia using a Dahl sniper rifle, Maliwan SMG, and Jakobs pistol(along with a shield) respectively. In fact, Aurelias is strong enough to be a boss fight in BL3, despite not being a Vault Hunter since The Pre-Sequel, which take place 10-11 years before BL3, so she would definitely scale. With this knowledge, wouldn't it be a safe assumption that the BL2 Vault Hunters also have access to BL3 technology, and they, along with the BL1 Vault Hunters scale to the BL3 Vault Hunters? Ok, so maybe not all the BL2 Vault unters since we don't even know where they are (or if they're even stil alive), and Roland wouldn't scale for obvious reasons, but Brick, Mordecai, Maya, and Zer0 should scale to the Mid-Game BL3 Vault Hunters at the very least. Now that I think about it, Nisha and Wilhelm would scale to, since they end fighting (and losing to) the BL2 Vault Hunters. It's not just with equipment either. In BL3, Mordecai, Brick, Maya, and Zer0 all directly assist the BL3 Vault Hunters in battle, with Brick and Maya doing so without shields. Brick also does this in BL2 with the Vault Hunters from that game.

This would also likely apply to speed as well in the case of Brick and Mordecai, since they were shown as comparable to Athena in Tales From the Borderlands, along with helping the BL3 Vault Hunters and, again, Brick doing the same in BL2.

Also, on an unrelated note, am I the only person who thinks Tannis should get her own profile now?

Would still be decided by feats. If it was just an issue of providers, who the Vault Hunters are wouldn't matter one bit as they would just need to procure weapons powerful enough, which they obviously can't do because the damn Destroyer wouldn't even be a big deal in the first place if the only issue was finding a company that could make strong enough weapons. It wouldn't even be an issue for the Eridians, who had way better tech than anything the present humanity of Borderlands have.

It feels a little oxymoronic to say since they rely on their equipment quite obviously, but just saying that we can scale people up due to similar producers is not gonna work if we want to keep any semblance of common sense in the story.

I do think they were reached for the most part. The speed calc was accepted, the 4-C stuff I am pretty sure was accepted or most people, among them DMUA, agreed with it, and I believe the best we could decide for Lilith is unknown, far higher with eridium or something like that.

I got a little lost what was agreed for any ratings not in the 4-C range. I'll try pocking Dienomite about it.

Yet to make the profiles that would be applicable and adding the key to Lilith, but will be done in due time while I check some other stuff that needs to be updated to the profiles we do have.

You can close this, Ant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back