• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So this is pretty simple, every single character has a Skill tree in which there are multiple statical amps and other abilities that characters have. So it seems pretty reasonable just to add them to there profiles lol

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
I agree with this obviously but I think screen shots or a link to a video showing the skill trees would be helpful as well. Regardless, I agree with them having the powers and abilities from their skill trees.

I agree with this obviously but I think screen shots or a link to a video showing the skill trees would be helpful as well. Regardless, I agree with them having the powers and abilities from their skill trees.
Oh there are tons of videos showing them in spades. But most of them are just buffs to stats. I want to get this done so latter down the line I can increase the verse AP and general other stuff

True most are just buffs to damage, reload speed, fire rate and movement speed so pretty much everyone's getting Statistics Amplification to a high degree. Some would also get Probability Manipulation via the chance to bounce bullets to other targets, or get Healing like Maya's Sweet Release skill.

True most are just buffs to damage, reload speed, fire rate and movement speed so pretty much everyone's getting Statistics Amplification to a high degree. Some would also get Probability Manipulation via the chance to bounce bullets to other targets, or get Healing like Maya's Sweet Release skill.
Some also have homing attacks and stats reduction as well. But most of the OP shit comes form the 3 games. Oh yeah and Slag which is also a 10x amp. Man these profiles are old lol

Some also have homing attacks and stats reduction as well. But most of the OP shit comes form the 3 games. Oh yeah and Slag which is also a 10x amp. Man these profiles are old lol
I knew Slag amps damage but I didn't know it was a 10x amp!?.

I'm actually surprised Borderlands profiles are outdated (just looked at Zero's profile and it is bare), I've recently been playing the heck out of Borderlands 2, Pre-Sequal, and 3 (never played the first game) so if input is needed on future threads I'll see if I can be of help.

I knew Slag amps damage but I didn't know it was a 10x amp!?.

I'm actually surprised Borderlands profiles are outdated (just looked at Zero's profile and it is bare), I've recently been playing the heck out of Borderlands 2, Pre-Sequal, and 3 (never played the first game) so if input is needed on future threads I'll see if I can be of help.
Yeah sadly a lot of the verse is super outdated. Jack should have Extraordinary Genius intelligence just by designing and making the BUN3RK. A lot of skill feats as well, this isn’t really spoilers but in the first game General Knoxx there are insane Assassins that were trained from birth to be the most skill in there verse and the VH from B1 could easily defeat them. And yeah I’m replaying all the games so I can do a huge blog for the verse. I really like Borderlands of you couldn’t tell.

But yeah I’m also surprised that the slag addition wasn’t even added lol. And Saturn as well, which will vastly increase there AP for the verse. But nobody calc it yet so the verse is stuck in limbo for AP

Oh and Idk of this is an nitpick but I hate that zero profile is just named zero, it should be Zer0

Yeah, the profile should be changed to Zer0 since that's how it's spelled inverse.

While where at it I’m pretty sure the verse can get to FTL thanks to Lilith phasewalk as it greatly increases her speed in stead of a higher rating. But first going to make the changes to Zer0s skill tree so everyone can sign it off

Zer0

Decepti0n

When used, Zer0 becomes cloaked for six seconds, turning invisible to enemies. He simultaneously deploys a holographic decoy for the duration of Decepti0n. Firing a weapon or striking an enemy in melee immediately ends Decepti0n, but adds a tremendous damage bonus to that single attack:
  • Up to +200% Gun Damage
  • Up to +650% Melee Damage
  • Up to +250% Gun Critical Damage
HeadSh0t:
+20% Critical Hit Damage.
0ptics:
+15% Zoom and +60% Aim Steadiness (reduces aim disruption when taking damage).
Killer:
Kill Skill. Killing an enemy gives Zer0 +50% Critical Hit Damage and +75% Reload Speed for a few seconds.
Precisi0n:
+25% Accuracy.
0ne Sh0t 0ne Kill:
The first shot from a fully loaded magazine deals +60% Damage.
B0re:
Shots pierce through enemies, gaining +100% damage per enemy pierced. Enemy crit locations highlighted in Decepti0n.
Vel0city:
+100% Bullet Speed, +15% Critical Hit Damage, and +10% Gun Damage.
Kill C0nfirmed:
Up to +40% Critical Hit Damage depending on how long you aim down the sights.
At 0ne with the Gun:
+125% Hip-Shot accuracy, +50% Reload Speed, and +5 Magazine Size with Sniper Rifles.
Critical Ascensi0n:
Scoring a Critical Hit with a Sniper Rifle gives Zer0 +6% Critical Hit Damage and +5% Damage with Sniper Rifles. Can stack up to 999 times. Stacks begin to decay if you haven't scored a critical hit in a while.
Fast Hands:
+25% Reload Speed and +50% Weapon Swap Speed.
C0unter Strike:
After getting hit, Zer0 next melee attack has a chance to deal +250% damage.
Fearless:
+25% Fire Rate and +15% Gun Damage when your shield is depleted.
Ambush:
+20% damage when attacking enemies from behind or when attacking an enemy who is targeting someone other than Zer0.
Rising Sh0t:
Each successful ranged or melee attack gives you +10% Gun Damage and +9% Melee Damage for a short time. This bonus can stack up to 5 times. Faster weapons can gain stacks more quickly, but slower weapons retain stacks for a longer period of time.
Death Mark:
Dealing melee damage marks a target for 8 seconds. Marked targets take +80% additional damage from all sources.
Unf0rseen:
Zer0 holographic decoy explodes when you become visible again, causing shock damage to nearby enemies. Damage increases.
Innervate:
While Decepti0n is active you gain +10% Gun Damage, +35% Movement Speed, and regenerate +4% of your Maximum Health per second.
Tw0 Fang:
Every time you fire you have a 30% chance to fire twice.
Death Bl0ss0m:
Action Skill Augment. Throws a handful of Kunai knives. Has a random elemental effect. Does not take character out of Decepti0n. Can be used five times per cooldown. Can apply Death Mark.
Killing Bl0w:
+500% Melee Damage against enemies with low health.
Ir0n Hand 5:
+15% Melee Damage and Maximum Health.
Grim:
Kill Skill. Killing an enemy regenerates +3.5% of Zer0 shield per second and gives +7.5% Action Skill cooldown rate for a few seconds.
Be Like Water:
Shooting an enemy gives +30% damage to your next melee attack. Melee Attacks give +20% damage to your next gun attack.
F0ll0wthr0ugh:
Kill Skill. Killing an enemy gives +40% Movement Speed, +30% Gun Damage, and +40% Melee Damage for a few seconds.
Execute:
Melee Override Skill. While Decepti0n is active and a target is under your crosshairs, melee to dash forward a short distance and perform a special melee attack. Has a range of 3 meters.
Backstab:
Zer0 melee attacks deal +40% damage when hitting an enemy in the back, dealing massive damage.
Resurgence:
Killing an enemy with a melee attack restores up to +20% of Zer0 health depending on how low your health is.
Like The Wind:
+15% Gun and Melee Damage when moving.
Many Must Fall:
Killing an enemy with a Melee Attack during Decepti0n deploys an additional holographic decoy and extends the duration of Decepti0n instead of ending it.

Is this any good? Should also mention that we should probably get rid of cooldowns as in Tales from the Borderlands it shows Zer0 doing Decepti0n far longer than 6 seconds fyi

Zer0

Decepti0n

When used, Zer0 becomes cloaked for six seconds, turning invisible to enemies. He simultaneously deploys a holographic decoy for the duration of Decepti0n. Firing a weapon or striking an enemy in melee immediately ends Decepti0n, but adds a tremendous damage bonus to that single attack:
  • Up to +200% Gun Damage
  • Up to +650% Melee Damage
  • Up to +250% Gun Critical Damage
HeadSh0t:
+20% Critical Hit Damage.
0ptics:
+15% Zoom and +60% Aim Steadiness (reduces aim disruption when taking damage).
Killer:
Kill Skill. Killing an enemy gives Zer0 +50% Critical Hit Damage and +75% Reload Speed for a few seconds.
Precisi0n:
+25% Accuracy.
0ne Sh0t 0ne Kill:
The first shot from a fully loaded magazine deals +60% Damage.
B0re:
Shots pierce through enemies, gaining +100% damage per enemy pierced. Enemy crit locations highlighted in Decepti0n.
Vel0city:
+100% Bullet Speed, +15% Critical Hit Damage, and +10% Gun Damage.
Kill C0nfirmed:
Up to +40% Critical Hit Damage depending on how long you aim down the sights.
At 0ne with the Gun:
+125% Hip-Shot accuracy, +50% Reload Speed, and +5 Magazine Size with Sniper Rifles.
Critical Ascensi0n:
Scoring a Critical Hit with a Sniper Rifle gives Zer0 +6% Critical Hit Damage and +5% Damage with Sniper Rifles. Can stack up to 999 times. Stacks begin to decay if you haven't scored a critical hit in a while.
Fast Hands:
+25% Reload Speed and +50% Weapon Swap Speed.
C0unter Strike:
After getting hit, Zer0 next melee attack has a chance to deal +250% damage.
Fearless:
+25% Fire Rate and +15% Gun Damage when your shield is depleted.
Ambush:
+20% damage when attacking enemies from behind or when attacking an enemy who is targeting someone other than Zer0.
Rising Sh0t:
Each successful ranged or melee attack gives you +10% Gun Damage and +9% Melee Damage for a short time. This bonus can stack up to 5 times. Faster weapons can gain stacks more quickly, but slower weapons retain stacks for a longer period of time.
Death Mark:
Dealing melee damage marks a target for 8 seconds. Marked targets take +80% additional damage from all sources.
Unf0rseen:
Zer0 holographic decoy explodes when you become visible again, causing shock damage to nearby enemies. Damage increases.
Innervate:
While Decepti0n is active you gain +10% Gun Damage, +35% Movement Speed, and regenerate +4% of your Maximum Health per second.
Tw0 Fang:
Every time you fire you have a 30% chance to fire twice.
Death Bl0ss0m:
Action Skill Augment. Throws a handful of Kunai knives. Has a random elemental effect. Does not take character out of Decepti0n. Can be used five times per cooldown. Can apply Death Mark.
Killing Bl0w:
+500% Melee Damage against enemies with low health.
Ir0n Hand 5:
+15% Melee Damage and Maximum Health.
Grim:
Kill Skill. Killing an enemy regenerates +3.5% of Zer0 shield per second and gives +7.5% Action Skill cooldown rate for a few seconds.
Be Like Water:
Shooting an enemy gives +30% damage to your next melee attack. Melee Attacks give +20% damage to your next gun attack.
F0ll0wthr0ugh:
Kill Skill. Killing an enemy gives +40% Movement Speed, +30% Gun Damage, and +40% Melee Damage for a few seconds.
Execute:
Melee Override Skill. While Decepti0n is active and a target is under your crosshairs, melee to dash forward a short distance and perform a special melee attack. Has a range of 3 meters.
Backstab:
Zer0 melee attacks deal +40% damage when hitting an enemy in the back, dealing massive damage.
Resurgence:
Killing an enemy with a melee attack restores up to +20% of Zer0 health depending on how low your health is.
Like The Wind:
+15% Gun and Melee Damage when moving.
Many Must Fall:
Killing an enemy with a Melee Attack during Decepti0n deploys an additional holographic decoy and extends the duration of Decepti0n instead of ending it.

Is this any good? Should also mention that we should probably get rid of cooldowns as in Tales from the Borderlands it shows Zer0 doing Decepti0n far longer than 6 seconds fyi

Looks good, but I'd like a bit more input on the structure before it's applied if that's ok with you.

Looks good, but I'd like a bit more input on the structure before it's applied if that's ok with you.
Yeah I’m going to put the links to the Skill trees from the Borderlands wiki, plus later today going to add some new abilities to Zer0 profile like homing attacks, Status affects inducement, and Danmaku. But yeah the structure could definitely be better lol

Back