• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jinsye

She/Her
I try to end Konny's streak by throwing him against a surprisingly haxxed chicken. Because a chicken can beat him right?

Konny has all of his equipment, the Chicken only has the Black Sword.

Speed Equalized.

Who wins?

Dr. Kondraki: 0

Chicken (Nuclear Throne): 0

Character Chicken
King of the booterflies

> Resists fire and explosions

> Mid regen

> Attack reflection

> Danmaku

How is this not a stomp?

It doesn't affect the soul; it just lets him view it (even then it's just described as an 'essence')

Unless there's a tale that has him do that, in which case most of his current matches should be stomps.

What if I just restricted the chicken to a black sword and that's it?

If she only has her sword she loses all her elemental attacks and Danmaku in exchange for higher power.

I would say using 515-ARC continuously to burn her alive, but resistances kind of make that impossible.

@Weekly

When she is able to drink blood (or take it in through the neck-hole (eww)) her head pops back cartoon style, so nearly instant. Considering she can be hit by a nuke and just have a bone sticking up where her head used to be, I don't think it needs to be in-tact.

It should be noted that, when decapitated, her damage, range, and speed are amped. She is at her strongest without her head, as odd as that may seem.

I still think this is unfair to Kondraki, considering he has no way to put her down short of bisecting/slicing her apart, and even if he does decapitate her, he's even more screwed.

Vertical bisection still kills her. He has ways to win, it is just more likely that Chicken will. I don't think this is a stomp.

Back