• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boosting MHA speed via another laser feat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I could turn into the count from Sesame Street and count the anti-feats to SoL MHA at these tiers, just from the calculated ones. In fact, I'll do just that!

One Anti-feat! Ah ah ah!

Two Anti-feats! Ah ah ah!

Three Anti-feats! Ah ah ah!

Four Anti-feats! Ah ah ah!

Five Anti-feats! Ah ah ah!

Six Anti-feats! Ah ah ah!

Seven Anti-feats! Ah ah ah!

Eight! Eight Anti-feats! Ah ah ah!
One! great big debunk! Ah ah ah!
If aoyama beam was always Sub Rel that means all of the basis for your calcs are flawed buddy nice try ❤️

If aoyama beam was always Sub Rel that means all of the basis for your calcs are flawed buddy nice try ❤️
So you choose masturbation over accepting it being an outlier. Dense Stonewaller. The mods aren't going to listen to this kind of charade from a stonewaller, you'd literally have to find like 8 more LS speeds for low to bottom-tier MHA to actually do anything here.

So you choose masturbation over accepting it being and outlier. Dense Stonewaller. The mods aren't going to listen to this kind of charade from a stonewaller, you'd literally have to find like 8 more LS speeds for low to bottom-tier MHA to actually do anything here.
Everytime aoyama shoots a beam it’s a ls feat brodie sorry. We’re well past 8 and that’s me being respectful also do you have any rebuttal for Shigaraki being comparable to his radio waves attack speed? I’ve sent scans and I’ll send a link to the thread of me proving that also I really wanna see what you have to say lmaoo

I don't think it is necessary to discuss how ridiculously incoherent this would be if the speed of light is considered.

Everytime aoyama shoots a beam it’s a ls feat brodie sorry. We’re well past 8 and that’s me being respectful also do you have any rebuttal for Shigaraki being comparable to his radio waves attack speed? I’ve sent scans and I’ll send a link to the thread of me proving that also I really wanna see what you have to say lmaoo
BUZZER NOISE wrong, try again.

300px-Everyone_Is_Stupid_Except_Me.jpg

By the way, I could turn into the count from Sesame Street and count the anti-feats to SoL MHA at these tiers, just from the calculated ones. In fact, I'll do just that!

One Anti-feat! Ah ah ah!

Two Anti-feats! Ah ah ah!

Three Anti-feats! Ah ah ah!

Four Anti-feats! Ah ah ah!

Five Anti-feats! Ah ah ah!

Six Anti-feats! Ah ah ah!

Seven Anti-feats! Ah ah ah!

Eight! Eight Anti-feats! Ah ah ah!
This anti-feats fest work for like, 90% of our LS and above verses.

Well, I think it should be fairly obvious to everyone here that this has been rejected.

You need way more consistent evidence for an upgrade of this magnitude. Since this thread is basically just a repeat of CRT's that have come before it, I'll be closing it now until new evidence actually comes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back