• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boosting MHA speed via another laser feat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See the title we’re here discussing how mha deserves the speed upgrade via yet again another laser feat. We see here how yet again his beam is stated by toru to be light and reflects off his mirrors on his costume making it lightspeed. We see her refract the beam off her body so it doesn’t hit deku. TScan below

This also helps in a different thread where most Ppl were in agreement that the verse should be at least sub Rel since this feat could potentially fall in alignment with the other various sub Rel feats we have for mha. Esp when it’s endgame. Stars n Stripes sub Rel, deku sub Rel, Shigaraki borderline sol via his raw speed scaling to his radio waves speed

Last edited:
Hasn't Aoyama's lasers been debunked like 99999999 times to literally not be light?
Statements in the source > What you believe bro ngl. This is yet again the author telling us his beam is light. This potentially helps with other sub Rel feats we have also so pls stop with this debunk nonsense. It can’t be debunked if it’s always being brought up via reflection/refraction, charged up, emitting light in dark places and off surfaces etc like bro jus chill it’s light lmaooo.

There’s a few things with Aoyama’s laser that make it unreliable:

Pros:
  • Stated to be light
  • Functions like lasers on impact (His Supernova created explosions in Heroes Rising)

Cons
  • His lasers push him back and have force
  • They don’t travel in a straight line always

There’s a few things with Aoyama’s laser that make it unreliable:

Pros:
  • Stated to be light
  • Functions like lasers on impact (His Supernova created explosions in Heroes Rising)

Cons
  • His lasers push him back and have force
  • They don’t travel in a straight line always
Show me once where his beam was not traveling in a str8 line. Only times his beams bent is when they were being refracted and u can fact check me 💯

Show me once where his beam was not traveling in a str8 line. Only times his beams bent is when they were being refracted and u can fact check me 💯
Being refracted means it would go in a straight line then too. Invisible woman makes it go in a curve.
Yes they do. Lasers can potentially exert force depending on how powerful the laser is and in aoyamas case he has one that can exert the amount that’s capable of sending him flying.
Lasers can push objects, yes, but they cannot push something firing them.

Being refracted means it would go in a straight line then too. Invisible woman makes it go in a curve.

Lasers can push objects, yes, but they cannot push something firing them.
Incorrect. When refraction is in play it makes light bend. Which his beam does hence why it has the curved shape, that’s bending buddy lmaoo.

Incorrect. When refraction is in play it makes light bend. Which his beam does hence why it has the curved shape, that’s bending buddy lmaoo.
When refraction is at play the light reflects off of it or goes through it while still going in a straight line. Light doesn't bend.

Thanks for proving my point. Do you see a curve like the below?
0337-007.png

Thanks for proving my point. Do you see a curve like the below?
0337-007.png
Refraction is jus the movement light moving in anything other than a str8 line. Also here’s the definition of bending buddy. Bend means to make something change its shape from straight to curved or to make someone submit. A bend is a curve or a turn. Your trying your hardest it isn’t gonna work bro his beam is light stated multiple times throughout the story. The cons have no base like at all

No.

If you want an elaborated answer; this is still a horrific outlier and if you're seriously arguing this then you don't give a care towards consistency, you only want upgrades at all cost.

Not to mention Aoyama's lasers, even if they were real, are unusable for upgrades because they are ridiculously easy to aimdodge
Refraction is jus the movement light moving in anything other than a str8 line. Also here’s the definition of bending buddy. Bend means to make something change its shape from straight to curved or to make someone submit. A bend is a curve or a turn. Your trying your hardest it isn’t gonna work bro his beam is light stated multiple times throughout the story. The cons have no base like at all
What? No photo of a laser curving like it did for the invisible chick? Get your mind outta the gutter.

No.

If you want an elaborated answer; this is still a horrific outlier and if you're seriously arguing this then you don't give a care towards consistency, you only want upgrades at all cost.
Consistently? You know what’s consistent the amount of calcs we have above high hypersonic. The amount of times it’s proven that Shigaraki is closely comparable to his radio waves speed etc. like pls don’t talk consistency with me brodie. At the very least most god tiers and high tiers should be mhs and this has been proven already jus off the Shigaraki raw speed

Consistently? You know what’s consistent the amount of calcs we have above high hypersonic. The amount of times it’s proven that Shigaraki is closely comparable to his radio waves speed etc. like pls don’t talk consistency with me brodie. At the very least most god tiers and high tiers should be mhs and this has been proven already jus off the Shigaraki raw speed
Except Aoyama is not one of those high-tiers. At all.

Not to mention Aoyama's lasers, even if they were real, are unusable for upgrades because they are ridiculously easy to aimdodge

What? No photo of a laser curving like it did for the invisible chick? Get your mind outta the gutter.
How u expect me to gain those pics? Neither of them exist in the real world for that to be done. Just use your brain and make a educated guess that factually makes sense. She’s capable of refracting on a greater scale since her entire body is a refraction tool

How u expect me to gain those pics? Neither of them exist in the real world for that to be done. Just use your brain and make a educated guess that factually makes sense. She’s capable of refracting on a greater scale since her entire body is a refraction tool
So you admit that you have no proof of lazers retracting like that when the evidence points to "no".

To being fair, light being refracted through a mirror which is something you don’t normally see happening in fiction a lot of the time.
No for aoyama his beam isn’t being refracted it’s being reflected. It’s refracted when toru hagakure is the one manipulating his beam other than that it only Ever moves in a str8 line which is what I’ve been saying. Nobody can disprove this

Bro, I really remember there was a blog explaining why it wasn't a real laser

Anyway, if it doesn't exist, isn't it better to create one and put it as a note in the profile?

But yeah, LS MHA via Aoyama's lasers, the same ones that are so easy to aimdodge my unathletic ass could probably do it, is just a no. You apsolutely cannot upgrade a verse that has consistently transonic to Hypersonic speeds at these tiers to SoL jut because it makes your balls feel good. You accuse people of downplay then think that a laser from a low-tier is actually fetching an upgrade with as many anti-feats against it as there are. It is a horrific outlier.
No for aoyama his beam isn’t being refracted it’s being reflected. It’s refracted when toru hagakure is the one manipulating his beam other than that it only Ever moves in a str8 line which is what I’ve been saying. Nobody can disprove this
See above.
Yes I do I literally sent a definition of what bending is go read it buddy lmaooo. Meaning the beam can and will bend like that when refracting.
Pal, masturbation does actually have health benefits but I think this much of it may be unhealthy. You don't have proof of lasers bending like that, so the only answer is no.

Bro, I really remember there was a blog explaining why it wasn't a real laser

Anyway, if it doesn't exist, isn't it better to create one and put it as a note in the profile?
“Isn’t a real laser” is hilarious. If u actually believe it isn’t a laser please just get off the wiki. You make it look bad no disrespect it’s proven it’s a real laser too many times. We also proved it’s light multiple times now we’re simply trying to make it ls on this wiki

We're still not going to use it no matter how many times you scream it is a real laser.

If beginning of series Mina can dodge the laser fairly easily, then you'd essentially be asking for almost every single character to be either Relativistic or FTL.

Maybe you've been reading a completely different series to me; but that's not MHA.

But yeah, LS MHA via Aoyama's lasers, the same ones that are so easy to aimdodge my unathletic ass could probably do it, is just a no. You apsolutely cannot upgrade a verse that has consistently transonic to Hypersonic speeds at these tiers to SoL jut because it makes your balls feel good. You accuse people of downplay then think that a laser from a low-tier is actually fetching an upgrade with as many anti-feats against it as there are. It is a horrific outlier.

See above.

Pal, masturbation does actually have health benefits but I think this much of it may be unhealthy. You don't have proof of lasers bending like that, so the only answer is no.
Yea your type can’t think outside of the box so debating with you is pointless. I show u a picture of the light bending because it’s refracted which aoyama beam does refraction is simply moving light out of straight line if your doing that ur refracting. Therefore his beam is being refracted which toru states, like if a author shows a character doing a action and then saying I did that because I refracted it how tf ur gonna say nah this person isn’t. 😹😹😹

Yea your type can’t think outside of the box so debating with you is pointless. I show u a picture of the light bending because it’s refracted which aoyama beam does refraction is simply moving light out of straight line if your doing that ur refracting. Therefore his beam is being refracted which toru states, like if a author shows a character doing a action and then saying I did that because I refracted it how tf ur gonna say nah this person isn’t. 😹😹😹
So you have no counter.

Damage, please close this thread, it's a horrific outlier at best as you've already said.

We're still not going to use it no matter how many times you scream it is a real laser.

If beginning of series Mina can dodge the laser fairly easily, then you'd essentially be asking for almost every single character to be either Relativistic or FTL.

Maybe you've been reading a completely different series to me; but that's not MHA.
“That’s not mha.” I think you meant to say that’s not “your mha.*” Your pretty complacent on mha staying below mhs etc. Mina being Rel?? Negative that was a aim dodge feat that was calced at like sub Rel. Which makes sense also what do you have to show for Shigaraki being comparable to his radio waves attack speed? I’ve sent scans proving this and there was no rebuttal. At the very least shiggy is mhs.

So you have no counter.

Damage, please close this thread, it's a horrific outlier at best as you've already said.
No counter? Bro pls read what I said over again and throughly. How can you disprove a author saying something is refracted and then them showing the action of refraction. On top of sending a definition of what refraction and bending is cmon pls stop being dense ur smarter than this bro.

advice, boasting of being right by saying the same 2 or 3 things that the rest have denied / said no while being rude does not usually come out in a victory.
I will stop following this thread, you are already lost

advice, boasting of being right by saying the same 2 or 3 things that the rest have denied / said no while being rude does not usually come out in a victory.
I will stop following this thread, you are already lost
You said nothing to disprove or approve. So you leaving means zero to me or anyone respectfully ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back