• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Booker DeWitt vs Blake Belladonna

Booker likely takes this with much greater versatility, with stuff like Possession giving him options of closing out the match entirely. Blake's best bet is abusing her semblance, although with AoE attacks and a number of homing attacks it won't do her as much good as it usually does.

Blake does have a reasonable AP advantage, though, which makes this far more close than I'm portraying it. Booker's forcefields and telekinesis among other knockback-based attacks would keep her at a distance, though.

Aura helps a lot in keeping Blake in the fight a while, although Booker has his own forcefields and can last long enough to take down Blake's Aura IMO.

Booker takes this mid-low difficulty. Blake would destroy him in h2h but other than that all of her ranged attacks get noped by Return to Sender and Possession prevents her from making clones.

Isn't Booker like, baseline

Meanwhile Blake is very not baseline

leading to what's kinda a 6.4 Gap which is borderline oneshot territory

Borderline one shot AP is meaninglessbwhen she's completely screwed trying to get into range entirely

Also it's not even 6x.

1.6 divided by .25 is 6.4

I don't remember Booker being nearly that good at rangegame against someone with mobility like Blake. Especially considering Return to sender and other salts are on limited ammo that aren't in ready supply around central park.

1.6 doesn't even exist in RWBY, they're 1.42 Tons Scaling from Ruby's punch

Blakes Mobility is screwed by possession so that's not a problem at all.

Return to Sender is naturally reliant on Bookers power and he has multiple shots by the end of bioshock infinite with multiple if his abilities, he's not running out before Blake dies

Possession which is on a time limit and requires actual contact to the thing it wants to possess which has never interacted with anything like a literal soul barrier before?

1.42 divided by .25 is still 5.68, and considering that gap he's gonna be rather hard pressed to get through her dura before running dry.

Possession doesn't need contact, dunno where that comes from

Right, she has exactly one thing in her favor barring CQC being AP, it's a fantastic advantage, but it certainly doesn't help when you're beaten out in almost everything else and your opponent has dealt with all of your abilities on a daily.

WeeklyBattles said:
Unless I missed something (that you should have timestamped), every single instance required the ghost to go and touch the person to be possessed.

None of said people had an aura of their soul over them.

When has Booker dealt with someone with gunswords who makes clones of themselves to evade attacks and then can use said gunswords as grappling hooks to tug themselves somewhere

I mean, I haven't played Infinite in awhile per say, but I don't think that's ever a thing.

Yes

A ghost

A Ghost is intangible so a forcefield is useless

Also Aura is a projection of their soul, we've been over this a dozen times.

Blake can't make clones due to possessions other properties and once Booker flicks his wrist and sends it, which is far from out of character, he wins.

Grappling hooks are literally 99% of the enemies in the game as they travel off the railings connected through Columbia.

@DMUA Aura doesnt block mindhax

Zealots of the Lady do all but the grappling hook thing. The siren can just straight up fly.

...Technically Booker should have non-physical interaction due to the Siren

Grapplehooking to fixed and obvious points, but eh.

Booker I guess.

Huh

You know Booker would be one of the strongest 8Cs if his AP was just a bit higher. He's got some solid tools

Eh, maybe I could replay it

... after I actually catch up my schoolwork...

man I am just a terrible liar with that hiatus forkery

... well then again I wasn't lying I'm just too easy to distract from my schoolwork in favor of this site

I took a screencap of the actual explosion and I doubt it's anything above 9-B, although what you should really calc is the guy increasing temperatures in an area around them to the point where wood started combusting.

Torlikoff said:
Can we please spam a character from one of the best games of all time?
No I'm way too tired of Undertale threads

Back