• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Saiyan shield?

Hmm true, I'm seeing that (Talking about the range advantage)

About IT,

"Bomberman/Human (considered human in original computer game and NES game ending, as well as Bomberman II storyline)."

Where did that robot part come from?

I feel like Goku's regen might have an impact here...

Uh

"Bomberman/Human (considered human in original computer game and NES game ending, as well as Bomberman II storyline)."

SomebodyData said:
Uh
Hmm, coulda sworn he was a robot. Whatever then.

He does have shields and durability amps that last indefinitely (basically an extra HP Bar), so that could kinda help.

Checked on the wiki. Bomberman was a robot. Apparently, he turned human, like the Androids or something.

Like a sort of "6th sense"? Of course, he was able to track on Beerus, even though he can't sense a presence of a deity before becoming a Super Saiyan God. Would that be different?

Yeah. I started to think about it, and I believe that Bomberman wouldn't have any ki. If two humans that started with ki had none when they became millions of times stronger as cyborgs, I don't think something that started without ki would gain it.

I guess what Goku needs is to keep up with Bomberman (even though speed is equalized) and not let him out of his sights in order to win this match, huh?

Never woulda guessed the character from a game I used to play with my little brother on the DS had such a powerful protagonist, jesus.

If I'm right, we are using SSGSS Kkx10 right?and, if bomberman is a human, Goku wins via IT, of not, Goku is able to keep sight of him with low difficulty/mid difficulty and can simply use dragon fist or several ki blast, and, even, if is human, use the IT to teleporte Bomberman to Hell or Heaven, or even Beerus word

No X9000 to that Comment

Bomberman can block the DF and Ki blasts, and Goku has never done anything like that with IT ever, so people assuming he would is a blind assumption, honestly.

Goku CAN use IT to go go Beerus' planet, also, I never sad Instant Dragon Fist, but rather using it AFTER IT or as a direct hit, DF is extremely strong and can do some serious damage here and simple finish off with a Kame Hame if it "guard breaks"

(I was going to post "He's Godzilla, your opinion is invalid as a joke but I'm afraid of being offensive Lol)

Fatbuu1000 said:
Goku should win for the sigma guy's reasons.
That reasoning is terrible, honestly. He's just saying "Goku wins becuz techniques" ignoring Bomberman's countermeasures and that Goku has never teleported such a range ever.

You forget that he can IT kamehameha his opponents, like he did with cell, I'm pretty sure he can do the same to anyone else on his opponents.

Fatbuu1000 said:
You forget that he can IT kamehameha his opponents, like he did with cell, I'm pretty sure he can do the same to anyone else on his opponents.
The rarity of him doing so is still a thing and Bomberman still has durability enhancing power-ups.

Superkamiguru10 said:
I'm also voting for goku for reasons above.
I am sorry but "for reasons above" is not a valid reason to vote when someone is debunking, challenging, or hard countering said reasons.

Voting for goku because he can easily deal with anything bomberan throws at him goku can easily escape the black holes he trained at very high gravity levels before achieving super saiyan he can dodge all of the bombs with instant transmission and even if bomberman stops time goku simply can adapt to it just like he did with hit

Aldahshan93161 said:
Voting for goku because he can easily deal with anything bomberan throws at him goku can easily escape the black holes he trained at very high gravity levels before achieving super saiyan he can dodge all of the bombs with instant transmission and even if bomberman stops time goku simply can adapt to it just like he did with hit
So can Bomberman.

Fair point.

Some yeah but not all. That's no better a NLF than me saying Bomberman would block all of Goku's attacks.

No he can't. Bomberman's time stop was a device IIRC, Hit's is Ki based and therefore is useless on stronger people such as Beerus.

Aldahshan93161 said:
Still doesn't change anything if bomberman can stop time with a machine goku can still adapt
No he can't. Hax in DBZ is not hax at all since it always fails against equal or stronger opponents. Moving on.

Goku has 5 votes. 2 of those votes have no reasoning and were made by potential sockpuppets.

Oh right, I completely missed their usernames when I counted, sorry.

I don't think He voted, just clarified or something like that...

Also, for Goku, Ki blasts on a very rapid sucession disintegrates bombs ya known, but I'm not sure of this since IDK what material it is made, and yes, Goku can win by SEVERAL techniques and so Bomberman, but also Bomberman is a robot/cyborg, but, if is a cyborg like frieza HE CAN IT on it from wathever distance(DB Super, he just need to sense and teleport) and simple Kame Hame Ha it from the back with full force, also, Goku has defensive means like most Db Characters, like doing a ki barrier if needed or simple going to a further KK multiplier, if he base KK on this fight he goes x10 and finish the fight, time stopping on DB Works against stronger opponents as hit's 0.1 time skip(when he was weaker than SSJ Blue Vegeta)affected Vegeta, and Goku Blue simple skipped the timeskip, another thing is.melee combat, as far as I know Bomberman don't have ANY means of countering a full Hand to Hand fight against a martial artist that trained his whole life

Back