• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, Beerus wouldn't have survived it either. And Beerus>SSJGSSJX10KK Goku. But no universe busting. A rule I'm adding.

The real cal howard said:
Well, Beerus wouldn't have survived it either. And Beerus>SSJGSSJX10KK Goku. But no universe busting. A rule I'm adding.
He only said the normal kaioken boost won't do much to him, not the times ten boost.

Snip
@KillitwithC4

SSGSS is the same as SSG power wise but the ki is much more controlled, much like comparing SSJ to MSSJ. He has godly ki in his base form but that doesn't make him equal to SSG, it just puts him in a class above others but below people like G Frieza, Hit, Beerus, ETC.

Beerus still can't survive universal destruction, and he's > Goku as of now so he still is weaker than Bomberman.

And he'd still be weaker than Bomberman if he had SSBKKX10 since he's still below Beerus

That said?

I have no clue now, because unlike how a certain 3-A robot's versatility and variety would give him a major advantage over Goku due to greater unpredictability and the fact that he's dealt with all Goku has plus much more while Goku has no experience against 9/10's of his own arsenal, Goku has seen things similar to most of Bomberman's abilities and his use of Ki blasts is more refined than Bomberman's explosives, and he can counter most of Bomberman's abilities because they are the same ability used differently, much like Goku's. The difference is that Bomberman can't shoot the ki blasts and they explode. Granted if Goku tries punching the bombs like Gohan did he'd be in for a world of pain, but while Goku's an idiot, he's a competent fighter and I doubt he'd punch an explosive if he knew it explodes, he likely wouldn't do it.

Goku has Destructo Disk but Bomberman could blast it away or block it with his shield.

basically Bomberman is somewhat stronger and more durable, but he's more skilled and his use of his abilities (which for the most part are pretty much the same as Bomberman's) is more flexible, so I'm calling this inconclusive. Though if I had to guess I'd guess Bomberman since Goku has a very difficult time fighting more powerful individuals than himself.

@KillitwithC4

SSGSS is the same as SSG power wise but the ki is much more controlled, much like comparing SSJ to MSSJ.

If that's really how MSSJ works, then goku wouldn't be able to keep up with cell, who's light years ahead of frieza. And Beerus never compared his power to KKX10 goku. Only the normal kaioken boost.

No. MSSJ = SSJ with greater efficiency. He trained for a year and got far stronger. Though it's worth noting that ROF Goku SSB is the same more or less as current as Vegeta said they can't get much stronger through training.

And Beerus is still > Goku

Cropfist said:
Rad, I'd like to point out that Bomberman has a jetpack. He can fly too.
How many flying opponent has had to fight against using it, also won't it run out of fuel?

@Bruce and C4, please stop derailing the thread.

I don't care who started and who retaliated both of you stop.

BruceTheBatman said:
@KillitwithC4
SSGSS is the same as SSG power wise but the ki is much more controlled, much like comparing SSJ to MSSJ. He has godly ki in his base form but that doesn't make him equal to SSG, it just puts him in a class above others but below people like G Frieza, Hit, Beerus, ETC.

Beerus still can't survive universal destruction, and he's > Goku as of now so he still is weaker than Bomberman.

And he'd still be weaker than Bomberman if he had SSBKKX10 since he's still below Beerus

That said?

I have no clue now, because unlike how a certain 3-A robot's versatility and variety would give him a major advantage over Goku due to greater unpredictability and the fact that he's dealt with all Goku has plus much more while Goku has no experience against 9/10's of his own arsenal, Goku has seen things similar to most of Bomberman's abilities and his use of Ki blasts is more refined than Bomberman's explosives, and he can counter most of Bomberman's abilities because they are the same ability used differently, much like Goku's. The difference is that Bomberman can't shoot the ki blasts and they explode. Granted if Goku tries punching the bombs like Gohan did he'd be in for a world of pain, but while Goku's an idiot, he's a competent fighter and I doubt he'd punch an explosive if he knew it explodes, he likely wouldn't do it.

Goku has Destructo Disk but Bomberman could blast it away or block it with his shield.

basically Bomberman is somewhat stronger and more durable, but he's more skilled and his use of his abilities (which for the most part are pretty much the same as Bomberman's) is more flexible, so I'm calling this inconclusive. Though if I had to guess I'd guess Bomberman since Goku has a very difficult time fighting more powerful individuals than himself.

first of all, SSJ blue is a lot stronger than ssjgod, if going by manga 10x stronger,

Goku can use Afterimage and do some tricky attacks using it

Kame....hame.... says all

SSB is not much stronger. It's just A SSJ with god ki turned on, so to say. He can't bring his full power as SSG out in Base, otherwise there'd be no need.

So can Bomberman.

Bomberman can guard or just tank it since he's far stronger than Goku.

The assumption being made is that Goku is weaker than Bomberman due to the fact that he's weaker than Beerus, who can't survive universal destruction, however, given that absolutely everything would have been destroyed including the Kaioshin realm, which exists outside of the macrocosm, it's possible that this ranks as a "low 2-C" feat of power (this is not to say that either Goku or Beerus are low 2-C since it occurs under very specific cases), either way there's no way of telling for certain if bomberman is stronger than Goku.

SomebodyData said:
It didn't destroy the time-space continuum.
It threatened to destroy the Kaio-shin realm, which exists outside of the so-called living world

Ssss_%281%29.png

Plus BruceTheBatman is essentially saying that Beerus couldn't survive universe level destruction, however not only was Beerus intentionally matching Goku's power the above suggests that this was not a simple conventional universe level destruction

Low 2-C is reserved for destroying a time-space continuum or feats like that. You could destroy a universe's 3-D plane several times and still be 3-A

Beerus was going to die from killing Supreme Kai in the process.

Oh right, I forgot about that recent episode of Dragon Ball Super, anyway it doesn't change the fact that it was stated that comparing Beerus to Goku at full power was like comparing a castle to a tree. I don't see how Beerus couldn't survive a universe level explosion.

But getting back on track, I believe that it was stated if SSJB Goku and Vegeta were to fight against Beerus then they might be able to defeat him, add in the Kaio-Ken and I don't see why Bomberman is said to be more powerful in this case

Beerus could still crapstomp both of them and the kais themselves (who are more reliable for info then Beerus himself to be sure) said Beerus would die from it and this was before the connection was made.

I know, I just wanted to end the whole ordeal of Beerus dura < 3-A.

I too, want to know, especially since KKx5 should be on par wit Bomberman

KKx10 is a short burst thing.

If previous showing have shown us anything, KKx5 should have much more of a time span

If 2 combatants have equal power, however, one of their main attacks has a fuse and the other has dropping stamina, then it becomes more debateable.

SomebodyData said:
If 2 combatants have equal power, however, one of their main attacks has a fuse and the other has dropping stamina, then it becomes more debateable.
Good point, but it it's worth noting that Bomberman has a shield while Goku doesn't.

SomebodyData said:
And Goku has IT, and much higher range.
Doesn't matter when he can't sense where his opponent (Bomberman is a robot so he doesn't have ki even with verse equalization) is if he teleports across the galaxy or such. And IT is something he sometimes doesn't use and sometimes does.

I will say that Goku does likely have the Saiyan Shield, so that's important, and as much as I hate to admit it (because the argument of teleportation is only brought up for Goku but no other teleporters), IT gives an advantage, but the range argument will not work, because it tops out at 4 km away, and Goku doesn't abuse the range. Seemed to be a 1 time thing anyway (NOT THE POWER. JUST THE RANGE OF IT)

The real cal howard said:
I will say that Goku does likely have the Saiyan Shield, so that's important, and as much as I hate to admit it (because the argument of teleportation is only brought up for Goku but no other teleporters), IT gives an advantage, but the range argument will not work, because it tops out at 4 km away, and Goku doesn't abuse the range. Seemed to be a 1 time thing anyway (NOT THE POWER. JUST THE RANGE OF IT)
... Sayain Shield? also His range is a bit iffy. His AoE might be universal or multi-galaxy+, but he's never shown even solar system level range outside of IT.

Back