• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dz Bogs entire body is composed of acid, Oro tries touching or biting him and he gets melted on contact. Bogs duplication works by creating dozens of smaller versions of himself that remain hidden throughout the battlefield for sneak attacks or tactical use, such as extinguishing a light source, destroying a weapon while the opponent is distracted, or possessing the opponent by infiltrating their body.

Dzhindzholia said:
Oro is likely a bit stronger and faster,can summon snakes stronger than himself,has decent Regenerationn,he can creat a new body.Has various elemental jutsus,clone jutsus,genjutsu,can paralyze his foes by biting them,has sealing and etc.

Bog has decent Regenerationn,duplication(i dont know how it works),and acid manipulation(also dont know how it works) and elemental intangibility(nothing new in naruto verse).

I think Oro takes it via various jutsus and better intelligence.
Watch this: https://youtu.be/CQL-ixTcqWU?t=143

@Weekly

Naruto characters can turn their body into water and earth.

I still vote for Oro via better abilities,he has tonnes of various jutsus dont forget substitution,kusanagi sword,genjutsu etc.

orochimaru tries to attack, what he attacks with gets melted somewhat (he aint a h2h guy), and decides to stay away, gets back away from bog, leaving some clones and takes a few random guys to use for edo tensei

There will be no other people present therefore he cannot use Edo Tensei in that way. He needs the corpses beforehand

Nico-v11 said:
There will be no other people present therefore he cannot use Edo Tensei in that way. He needs the corpses beforehand
they are in central park tho, and sba does not mention any lack of humans

Nico-v11 said:
Yes it does. It's called outside interference. Not allowed whatsoever
its not outside intrfirence, he goes to go and search for the, thats like saying his snakes are outside interfirence, he brought themthere in the first place

I don't think it's valid argument whatsoever. I doubt that's ever been allowed. That's like saying a character that is capable of possessing thousands of people will use thousands of people to attack the opponent in a vs match. It shouldn't be allowed unless specified

on what basics? they are in central park, no one said humans arent around, so we assume they are in a legit central park with peapole

It's supposed to be a fight between Orochimaru and Bog only, no one else invloved that's how it's always been

Nico-v11 said:
It's supposed to be a fight between Orochimaru and Bog only, no one else invloved that's how it's always bee
there were several threads that bypassers were used as an argument, and they are in central park, where there are humans, and sba doesent say that they arent around

Nico-v11 said:
I have never once here seen anyone use by passers as an argument.
that doesent change anything though, does it? it really doesent matter, as there are no specifications against it we assume that central park is actualy central park

Except arguments about what they could do with the surroundings is allowed. That is the point of setting a battlefield.

Surroundings yes but not the people around. What's to say there's going to be anyone around anyway? The mere sight of these two and everyone runs away.

Let's just ask a Staff Member because I seriously doubt that's allowed.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
it was brought up in godzilla vs ch
Looks like you brought it up and immediately someone said it's outside help. There's no way this is allowed unless specified by the OP.

Are telling me that the police and the military are going to show up next? This IS Central Park after all. Helicopters and tanks trying to stop this fight.

This is absurdly dumb no it's not allowed.

Anyways, how exactly would Orochimaru kill Bog here? Even if he nukes the battlefield with fire (which again isnt a huge issue foe Big) Bog has has a tendency to keep parts of himself away from the battlefield should he be caught in a large attack (like in Bog vs Gildedguy) and if Orochimaru is allowed Edo clones Bog can take control of them

If bog takes control of them all Orochimari has to do is undo the Edo. And if all of Bogs parts inside the battlefield are dead then isnt it a loss for Bog? Because he is not in the battle again.

@Weekly

"if Orochimaru is allowed Edo clones Bog can take control of them"

How exactly is he going to control Hashirama and others?

Will Orochimaru be casually carrying corpses or the required prep for Edo Tensei? I kinda doubt it (although do remind me on how that happened with the third Hokage)

Rocker1189 said:
If bog takes control of them all Orochimari has to do is undo the Edo. And if all of Bogs parts inside the battlefield are dead then isnt it a loss for Bog? Because he is not in the battle again.
The parts across the battlefield are independent of Bog and he can regenerate from them

Dzhindzholia said:
@Weekly

"if Orochimaru is allowed Edo clones Bog can take control of them"

How exactly is he going to control Hashirama and others?
By placing a piece of himself in their bodies the same way he possessed Yupia and the Giant

"and if Orochimaru is allowed Edo clones Bog can take control of them"

You said it like Hashirama and others will just allow him to take control,extremely casual Hashirama kills him without much diff.

Dzhindzholia said:
"and if Orochimaru is allowed Edo clones Bog can take control of them"

You said it like Hashirama and others will just allow him to take control,extremely casual Hashirama kills him without much diff.
You say that like Yupia and the Giant willingly allowed themselves to be possessed.

Still waiting for cal to say if edo is allowed or not

Also whats stopping Bog from flooding the battlefield with an aoe wave of acid like he use in his fight against Blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back