• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Both are 50 meters apart.

speed equalized.

SBA assumed.

What's the first thing Guldan would do when he sees a human that he dwarfs almost 2 times in size?
With no reason to hold back anything(IE, no orcs around) he'd go straight for the kill. Gul'dan, while arrogant, has no qualms with turning babies to ashes.

Other part of Gul'dan holding back is he kind of kills people in an aura with sheer fel energy. (Shown at 5:18) He doesn't want to rule a land of corpses.

With no reason to hold back anything(IE, no orcs around) he'd go straight for the kill. Gul'dan, while arrogant, has no qualms with turning babies to ashes.

Other part of Gul'dan holding back is he kind of kills people in an aura with sheer fel energy. (Shown at 5:18) He doesn't want to rule a land of corpses.

Does he use summoning first or simply attacks with life drain as a start?

Does he use summoning first or simply attacks with life drain as a start?
Gul'dan does whatever cause every time he's even come close to a fight, it happened off screen, or he was around orcs and couldn't flex his full power. So yes, he can apsolutely put his hand out and instant kill boi as soon as the fight starts or only do it when pressured.

But at the same time, he can 100% drop armies from the sky and portals into the fight. While he's doing other things.

Gul'dan does whatever cause every time he's even come close to a fight, it happened off screen, or he was around orcs and couldn't flex his full power. So yes, he can apsolutely put his hand out and instant kill boi as soon as the fight starts or only do it when pressured.

But at the same time, he can 100% drop armies from the sky and portals into the fight. While he's doing other things.
Let's say Boi splits into 5 of his 7 elementals where there are 21 distinct combinations (nCr). Will he just summon armies instead of a single target life drain?

Let's say Boi splits into 5. Will he just summon armies instead of a single target life drain?
If Boi splits into 5 he can literally just drop his armies at the same time as he either life drains them all one by one or throws some other hax like fear or putting them into searing agony, or if he goes for like a fel Volcano or whatever, let's just say Boi literally loses to his own Absorption because Fel literally corrupts everything around it.

Now imagine absorbing high quantities of the shit.

If Boi splits into 5 he can literally just drop his armies at the same time
Not everyone of them is 5-B and could easily be dealt with AOE.
as he either life drains them all one by one or throws some other hax like fear or putting them into searing agony
Elaborate the range. Supernatural willpower can deal with fear, searing agony on the other hand depends how painful its effects are. (His untransformed self which is practically baseline human could brush off having his front side seared temporarily by lava's heat.)
or if he goes for like a fel Volcano or whatever, let's just say Boi literally loses to his own Absorption because Fel literally corrupts everything around it.
Mind based or physical corruption?

Not everyone of them is 5-B and could easily be dealt with AOE.
Or a Succubus just empathy haxes Boi, or an infernal gets to close. Or etc etc etc.
Elaborate the range. Supernatural willpower can deal with fear, searing agony on the other hand depends how painful its effects are. (His untransformed self which is practically baseline human could brush off having his front side seared temporarily by lava's heat.)
Enough to hit at SBA.

Supernatural Willpower requires proof of specific hax resistance if the hax isn't specifically dealt with in-verse by willpower.

Enough pain to make Demons who shrug off missing limbs and shit actually be physically hurt by the amount of it.
Mind based or physical corruption?
Physical. But if Boi is passively absorbing the shit, he's literally losing by the simple act of being anywhere near Gul'dan.

Or a Succubus just empathy haxes Boi, or an infernal gets to close. Or etc etc etc.

Enough to hit at SBA.
So his life absorption and many of his other taxes from his summons are tens of meters, is it up to 50 at the very least?
Supernatural Willpower requires proof of specific hax resistance if the hax isn't specifically dealt with in-verse by willpower.
It dealt with madness, illusions and mind hax resulting from his own powers before.
Enough pain to make Demons who shrug off missing limbs and shit actually be physically hurt by the amount of it.
You telling me he can do this from 50 meters away?
Physical. But if Boi is passively absorbing the shit, he's literally losing by the simple act of being anywhere near Gul'dan.
That's only for Gentar.

I'm questioning the range, which cutscenes has Guldan using those at 50 meters away?

Last edited:
So his life absorption and many of his other taxes from his summons are tens of meters, is it up to 50 at the very least?
Yes. Some of his summons can shatter planets.
It dealt with madness, illusions and mind hax resulting from his own powers before.
But not fear hax?
You telling me he can do this from 50 meters away?
Yes.
That's only for Gentar.
Which will be used eventually if he doesn't die.
I'm questioning the range, which cutscenes has Guldan using those at 50 meters away?
Illidan can snipe people across hundreds of Kilometers... and most of his Warlock powers come from Gul'dan. Deal with it.

Yes. Some of his summons can shatter planets.
Only some, and BoBoiboy's attacks has the capacity to ignore durability through non-magical means with exceptions to those demons that are actual spiritual entities.
But not fear hax?
Point is, with the examples shown there is without a doubt his supernatural willpower will be able to overcome this other emotion that is present on the emotional spectrum.
Give it a moment.
Which will be used eventually if he doesn't die.
He has 4 other fusions to choose from other than that specific one, and one of those others could snipe Gul'dan to the moon.
Illidan can snipe people across hundreds of Kilometers... and most of his Warlock powers come from Gul'dan. Deal with it.
You don't compare this green egg whiny son of a gun to Illidan. Illidan's feats as both a warlock and demon hunter should not correlate to Gul'dan's capabilities by any measure because that bum's mastery over fel is sub par when compared to the former. Best range feat out of gul'dan is raising an island and corrupting felwood upon death afaik.

You don't compare
I'm gonna stop you right there; a fraction of Gul'dan's power in his skull decades after his death was what turned Illidan to the form that does all that crap and gave Illidan much of his Fel Mastery and a bit of his Fel Knowledge.

Seriously, when was the last time you even touched Warcraft 3? This shit is basic bitch knowledge for Illidan's scaling, even DEATH BATTLE got that right! How did you not?
Only some, and BoBoiboy's attacks has the capacity to ignore durability through non-magical means with exceptions to those demons that are actual spiritual entities.
Some of them are literal rocks so lol
He has 4 other fusions to choose from other than that specific one, and one of those others could snipe Gul'dan to the moon.
Before or after he was a pile of ashes?

If you can, please hold this battle for now. BoBoiBoy will soon be getting a massive revision, which will result in the characters being higher into Low-5-B and will have MFTL+ speed with a lot of haxes such as Regeneration (high), limited toon force and fear manipulation, even possible resistance to fear manipulation and durability negation, transmutation (Macro-quantum), and time manipulation.

BoBoiBoy and Kirana can even get to planet level if the scans I have found are officially translated.

And BoBoiBoy is getting additional durability negation, if my knowledge is correct.

Last edited:
I'm gonna stop you right there; a fraction of Gul'dan's power in his skull decades after his death was what turned Illidan to the form that does all that crap and gave Illidan much of his Fel Mastery and a bit of his Fel Knowledge.
I agree to give credit where credit is due. But we all saw how easily Illidan dispatched Gul'dan with the same fel energies after being imprisoned a third time.
Some of them are literal rocks so lol
Could I see?
Before or after he was a pile of ashes?
Before.

I agree to give credit where credit is due. But we all saw how easily Illidan dispatched Gul'dan with the same fel energies after being imprisoned a third time.
Two words: Alternate Universe.

These two should TOTALLY have the same scaling even though the former ****** one-shot Orgrim and two other people!

If you want to argue this, deal with the circular scaling in a way I haven't. Because pal? It is way, WAY easier to just say "AU versions don't scale to Our Timeline versions" because of said circular scaling as well as other things like Lords of War 2 being focused on AU Grom whom basically left Baby Garrosh(in his wife) to die making it not canon to our timeline.
Could I see?
Literally one of the most famous demon types. It appeared in the Reign of Chaos opening Cinematic for God's sake.
Doubtful.

Last edited:
If you can, please hold this battle for now. BoBoiBoy will soon be getting a massive revision, which will result in the characters being higher into Low-5-B and will have MFTL+ speed with a lot of haxes such as Regeneration (high), limited toon force and fear manipulation, even possible resistance to fear manipulation and durability negation, transmutation (Macro-quantum), and time manipulation.
Yeah the regen kills the match, Gul'dan, while haxxy, doesn't have a good way to put someone down who has High Regen

Two words: Alternate Universe.

These two should TOTALLY have the same scaling even though the former ****** one-shot Orgrim and two other people!

If you want to argue this, deal with the circular scaling in a way I haven't. Because pal? It is way, WAY easier to just say "AU versions don't scale to Our Timeline versions" because of said circular scaling as well as other things like Lords of War 2 being focused on AU Grom whom basically left Baby Garrosh(in his wife) to die making it not canon to our timeline.
Oh right, this Gul'dan that was killed by Illidan is an alternate. That's my bad.
Literally one of the most famous demon types. It appeared in the Reign of Chaos opening Cinematic for God's sake.
They have chaos attacks due to fel energies. That is 'magic' based dura neg.
Doubtful.
Boi could snipe and lob Gul'dan from a distance even without the moon range BFR.

Except it's not on the profile. Better off continuing with what's left on the table.
Eh, fine,
Oh right, this Gul'dan that was killed by Illidan is an alternate. That's my bad.
Indeed.
They have chaos attacks due to fel energies. That is 'magic' based dura neg.
You asked for a Demon that's a literal rock and you got one mate.
Boi could snipe and lob Gul'dan from a distance even without the moon range BFR.
And I suppose his first move in-character for over 50% of his fights is to teleport halfway across the planet and nuke a bitch? Doubtful. Gul'dan literally needs an arm movement to win if he hits the right target, and he'd be well-used to clones since Mirror Image is a thing several mages spam the hell out of

And I suppose his first move in-character for over 50% of his fights is to teleport halfway across the planet and nuke a bitch? Doubtful.
He'd still nuke the place with all manners of attacks with exceptions being Earth, Thorn and to a certain extent Ice.
Gul'dan literally needs an arm movement to win if he hits the right target, and he'd be well-used to clones since Mirror Image is a thing several mages spam the hell out of
Limited immortality type 8 says otherwise.

He'd still nuke the place with all manners of attacks with exceptions being Earth, Thorn and to a certain extent Ice.
Yeah and some random eredar shields Gul'dan and proceeds to surface wipe-- or just blow up-- the planet. The Burning Legion is a scorched earth faction, if there's nothing of any value to the planet they are fully willing and able to just destroy it.
Limited immortality type 8 says otherwise.
Fair, but he can can pretty easily just blast each one with probably life drain knowing how Gul'dan operates(IE, he doesn't like to fight and tries to end them as fast as possible)

Yeah and some random eredar shields Gul'dan and proceeds to surface wipe-- or just blow up-- the planet. The Burning Legion is a scorched earth faction, if there's nothing of any value to the planet they are fully willing and able to just destroy it.
If they have to battle in the depths of space post-planetary destruction then it would practically be in BoBoiBoy's favour. Besides that, having a meat shield wouldn't do much considering the fact the heat coming of from either lighting, light or fire would turn him into ash. I don't know how hot Warcraft fire spells, lightning spells or fel energies are but I'm positive it doesn't exceed a hundred thousand (100000°C).
Fair, but he can can pretty easily just blast each one with probably life drain knowing how Gul'dan operates(IE, he doesn't like to fight and tries to end them as fast as possible)
Boboiboy would dodge the blast or redirect it with wind which he is capable of doing to laser beams and matter hax projectiles.

If they have to battle in the depths of space post-planetary destruction then it would practically be in BoBoiBoy's favour.
Despite the fact multiple demons one-shot baseline 5-Bs? Boi is Low 5-B he's SCREWED if a 5-B demon jumps him
Besides that, having a meat shield wouldn't do much considering the fact the heat coming of from either lighting, light or fire would turn him into ash. I don't know how hot Warcraft fire spells, lightning spells or fel energies are but I'm positive it doesn't exceed a hundred thousand (100000°C).
How about literal plasma tanking that most folks in WoW, Gul'dan included, can tank?
Boboiboy would dodge the blast or redirect it with wind which he is capable of doing to laser beams and matter hax projectiles.
Kinda hard to redirect something that spawns on you.

Despite the fact multiple demons one-shot baseline 5-Bs? Boi is Low 5-B he's SCREWED if a 5-B demon jumps him
That's if the demons managed to get the jump on him in the first place. Boi has the benefit of non-magic dura neg to deal with them.
How about literal plasma tanking that most folks in WoW, Gul'dan included, can tank?
That's not as hot as lightning my guy.
Kinda hard to redirect something that spawns on you.
Is it like Kel'thuzad's frost nova spell from warcraft 3?

That's if the demons managed to get the jump on him in the first place. Boi has the benefit of non-magic dura neg to deal with them.
I mean instant teleportation is a helluva drug.
That's not as hot as lightning my guy.
100,000°C > 150,000,000°C now I guess
Is it like Kel'thuzad's frost nova spell from warcraft 3?
No it's more like, now Boi is engulfed in fire that is charring him to the bone instantly(Illidan did that to Arthas)

He's dealt with the stuff since he was a child.
However not from a 5-B that could easily kill him.
You said plasma. Not the sun's core.
Plasma is generally accepted on the wiki as being 150 million degrees Celsius. 150 Million is literally the first thing you'll find looking up how hot plasma is on Google.
Isn't that immolation that only applies to the self?
Show me when Arthas whipped out fel magic Sage.

You're not gonna find anything and I literally know the exact page number Arthas gets hit by it from Illidan on(Arthas: Rise of the Lich King Page 359)

However not from a 5-B that could easily kill him.
Easy is an overstatement.
Plasma is generally accepted on the wiki as being 150 million degrees Celsius. 150 Million is literally the first thing you'll find looking up how hot plasma is on Google.
Last checked we didn't give space marines a million degree heat resistance from tanking plasma bolts or any anime character that gripped plasma and three it around as if it were just a cheeses sick.
Show me when Arthas whipped out fel magic Sage.
You meant Illidan right?
You're not gonna find anything and I literally know the exact page number Arthas gets hit by it from Illidan on(Arthas: Rise of the Lich King Page 359)
I don't even have the book. is there an online site that has it?

Easy is an overstatement.
If you're one-shotting a guy stronger then Boi then yes it'll be easy.
Last checked we didn't give space marines a million degree heat resistance from tanking plasma bolts or any anime character that gripped plasma and three it around as if it were just a cheeses sick.
We do. It's how MGS:R characters have such ridiculous heat resistance
You meant Illidan right?
"Isn't that immolation that only applies to the self?"
Nope. I did not mean Illidan.
I don't even have the book. is there an online site that has it?
Not when I originally looked for it, I do have the full Arthas vs Illidan fight stashed sway in scans in a private Discord channel and can grab those at will though.

But to sum it up, Illidan got tired of Arthas' shit in the fight and set his ass aflame with felfire that charred certain areas of his body, then Frostmourne amped him and took control and that led to Illidan losing to the efforts of Frostmourne and Arthas.

If you're one-shotting a guy stronger then Boi then yes it'll be easy.
It's easy if they manage to deal with Boi before he catches up to them in physical stats with the help of his accelerated development on top of his reactive evolution. That allowed him to go from 6-B to Low 5-B.
We do. It's how MGS:R characters have such ridiculous heat resistance
Link the page or CRT.
Nope. I did not mean Illidan.

Not when I originally looked for it, I do have the full Arthas vs Illidan fight stashed sway in scans in a private Discord channel and can grab those at will though.

But to sum it up, Illidan got tired of Arthas' shit in the fight and set his ass aflame with felfire that charred certain areas of his body, then Frostmourne amped him and took control and that led to Illidan losing to the efforts of Frostmourne and Arthas.
Honestly, that sounds better than warcraft reforged's remake of the fight. But if Gul'dan does use it before Boi gets out of range, he should have a fighting chance.

Last edited:
It's easy if they manage to deal with Boi before he catches up to them in physical stats with the help of his accelerated development on top of his reactive evolution. That allowed him to go from 6-B to Low 5-B.
Prove he can adapt to 5-B

Yep, we're going there
Link the page or CRT.

Stated to melt most objects

The sodding google search.
Honestly, that sounds better than warcraft reforged's remake of the fight. But if Gul'dan does use it before Boi gets out of range, he should have a fighting chance.
It is. It's better the OG WC3 fight as well.

Prove he can adapt to 5-B

Yep, we're going there
A less than 2 times gap is no where significant enough to prevent this.

Stated to melt most objects

The sodding google search.

Mods would disagree with that.
It is. It's better the OG WC3 fight as well.
Agreed. Not letting Activision live this one down.

Back