• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BoBoiBoy Revision

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired

Cleaning up BoBoiBoy's page

Original Series Scaling
  • Fang's Tier 1 powers scale to BoBoiBoy's Tier 2 Elements, which will upgrade him to 7-A as well
    • BoBoiBoy Water, one of his Tier 1 elements, was able to blast back and slightly harm Fang, and using his Tier 1 Lightning Element powers, BBB briefly contended against Fang's Shadow Tiger. Since T1 powers are generally supposed to be weaker than T2 powers, I'd suggest that BoBoiBoy's First Tier Transformations would be "At most 7-A", especially since Fang wasn't that badly affected by BoBoiBoy Water's attack
  • Yaya and Ying were able to take attacks from Lieutenant Lahap, who currently scales to Captain Kaizo, but since they are portrayed as weaker, their OS keys should be "At most 7-A"

My issue with the Speed of Light rating

Qawsed points out that while BoBoiBoy's light element seems to be based on sunlight, its depictions don't show it behaving like realistic light all that much. In my opinion, it feels iffy for BoBoiBoy to keep his Speed of Light and FTL rating (not to mention other stuff I brought up about the calc in the comments) and I think it should be removed

Last edited:
I agree with the scaling of tier but what will boboiboy speed change to? Massive hypersonic+ or Relativistic?

The calc is based on the light elements being realistic light, when their depiction don’t accurately reflect that.

Axing the calc = Axing SoL light elements
pretty sure more people agreed that the light element is still real light, even @Qawsedf234 wasn't against it, just you actually.axing the calc also does not mean that sol is getting axed, only minor adjustments are to be made to make the calc viable.

pretty sure more people agreed that the light element is still real light, even @Qawsedf234 wasn't against it, just you actaully.
Yeah, but none of them responded after Qawsed's response in the thread. He said that it also depends on what else the verse have speed-wise. The next fastest quantifiable feat for the characters is Ying's Mach 4318 feat, which is barely even 0.5% SoL

Yeah, but none of them responded after Qawsed's response in the thread. He said that it also depends on what else the verse have speed-wise. The next fastest quantifiable feat for the characters is Ying's Mach 4318 feat, which is barely even 0.5% SoL
I mean, the thread wasn't bumped after qawsef's response, ying's speed feat was via her time manipulation powers back in season 1. boboiboy's light element is sol, only applicable to the light element itself, no one scales to sol movement and attack speed other than tier 3 elements and solar and light. FTL is only combat speed via dodging sol light beams.

I mean, the thread wasn't bumped after qawsef's response, ying's speed feat was via her time manipulation powers back in season 1. boboiboy's light element is sol, only applicable to the light element itself, no one scales to sol movement and attack speed other than tier 3 elements and solar and light. FTL is only combat speed via dodging sol light beams
All of Ying's speed feats are via her Time Manipulation powers. It doesn't help that her next best one is only Mach 292

My issue with the light elements being SoL is what Qawsed said
the current evidence is mostly that its based on sunlight, while its on screen depictions show that it doesn't behave like light all that much.
It may be stated to be light or based on sunlight, but what is shown on-screen doesn't fully support this

All of Ying's speed feats are via her Time Manipulation powers. It doesn't help that her next best one is only Mach 292

My issue with the light elements being SoL is what Qawsed said

It may be stated to be light or based on sunlight, but what is shown on-screen doesn't fully support this
yet she could slow retakka voltra to a standstill during the 2nd movie with time.

pretty sure only 1 scene doesn't make sense while the other scenes don't contradict it. we've talked about this.

yet she could slow retakka voltra to a standstill during the 2nd movie with time.

pretty sure only 1 scene doesn't make sense while the other scenes don't contradict it. we've talked about this.
That's called hax. In terms of speed, Retak'ka Voltra blatantly outsped her earlier.

If you're talking about BBB Light's attacks bending after reflecting off Vargoba's shield, the scene still exists, is explicitly shown in the episode and something that realistic light should not be able to do no matter what

That's called hax. In terms of speed, Retak'ka Voltra blatantly outsped her earlier.

If you're talking about BBB Light's attacks bending after reflecting off Vargoba's shield, the scene still exists, is explicitly shown in the episode and something that realistic light should not be able to do no matter what
yes, basically she just amped her speed with time. and reduced retakka's with time.

quantity wise, only one anti-feat exists. we're not going to count the amount lasers that reflected unrealistically from just one single feat and count as more than 30 anti-feats. that's a very illogical thing to do.

light imparts momentum onto other objects, giving the illusion of it imparting physical force. and you brought up only one anti-feat while the other anti-feat is extremely specific, can you prove it imparts physical force and not momentum?

and why is that not through momentum? did it do damage on impact? in all these scenarios their armor or equipment got damaged because of either crashing into other objects or through the sheer amount of heat from the light rays. not through sheer force.

and why is that not through momentum?
All we can derive from the scenes is that the sheer force of the attacks push them back, which is the same thing as the examples that Qawsed gave
did it do damage on impact?
In the first one, as soon as the attack impacted Vargoba, it shattered the metal floor and there are pieces flying. In the second one, the attack broke and dented the metal of the station

Last edited:
All we can derive from the scenes is that the sheer force of the attacks push them back, which is the same thing as the examples that Qawsed gave

In the first one, as soon as the attack impacted Vargoba, it shattered the metal floor and there are pieces flying. In the second one, the attack broke and dented the metal of the station
It's not light beam of light has mass to impart any force at all. Only momentum.

...through momentum of Vargoba's being pushed forward?

It's not light beam of light has mass to impart any force at all. Only momentum.

...through momentum of Vargoba's being pushed forward?
Well, based on stuff that I've seen on this wiki forum, the light element imparting physical force the way that it is shown in my three examples is a notable disqualifier for the attack to be considered realistic light.

And that still doesn't take away that BBB's light attacks causing explosions, which Qawsed confirms can be used so long as it isn't the only one piece of evidence
Explosions can be used as supplementary evidence to disregard something as a laser, but it can't be the sole piece of evidence as the disqualifier.

Last edited:
We've seen light causing explosions irl in space before.

Imparting force through kinetic energy of mass =/= imparting force through momentum. One can only be used as a disqualifier if it's shown the light has mass and not zero mass :/

We've seen light causing explosions irl in space before.

Imparting force through kinetic energy of mass =/= imparting force through momentum. One can only be used as a disqualifier if it's shown the light has mass and not zero mass :/
This is literally inside a space station, not in space :/

I’m going off what Qawsed considers to be disqualifiers, and the examples I gave are the same kind of thing :/

This is literally inside a space station, not in space :/

I’m going off what Qawsed considers to be disqualifiers, and the examples I gave are the same kind of thing :/
It's easier for massive explosions to happen in space due to vacuum while it should be relatively harder to make one in an environment such as the one in the space station.

I mean, did qawsef clarify that both Momentum and kinetic energy of mass are used as disqualifiers or just kinetic energy of mass?

It's easier for massive explosions to happen in space due to vacuum while it should be relatively harder to make one in an environment such as the one in the space station.

I mean, did qawsef clarify that both Momentum and kinetic energy of mass are used as disqualifiers or just kinetic energy of mass?
I know that

Well, he said this:
  • They're shown to have physical force (Doomsday's beams pushing Superman back and Cyborg being tossed back from the force of Superman's heat vision)
So based on the evidence that he is using, I’m assuming this stuff is just treated as being physical force and not momentum

There's like only one antifeat. Explosion and Momentum are not antifeats
Explosions are antifeats if they are not the only ones and there are other kinds of antifeats as well.
Explosions can be used as supplementary evidence to disregard something as a laser, but it can't be the sole piece of evidence as the disqualifier.
That stuff I used is the same kind of stuff that Qawsed used as disqualifiers
Doomsday's beams pushing Superman back and Cyborg being tossed back from the force of Superman's heat vision

Last edited:
To somewhat copy Qawsed's format:

Points for
Points directly against

Ftl calcs happened at very very further on from the series after Boboiboy's amps by Ochobot so the wise speed margin shouldn't hold any weight.

Like only one scene was shown to be unrealistic.

The force and explosion thing can't be used as a disqualifier as we've seen these things on a cosmic scale in irl before.

Ftl calcs happened at very very further on from the series after Boboiboy's amps by Ochobot so the wise speed margin shouldn't hold any weight.

Like only one scene was shown to be unrealistic.

The force and explosion thing can't be used as a disqualifier as we've seen these things on a cosmic scale in irl before.
The amp seems temporary. Gopal received it from Ochobot, but we never see those powers again after the movie. Fang needed to re-unlock his T2 shadow powers by himself after the movie.

The scene is canon, explicitly shown in the episode and more than enough to use as an argument against SoL

BBB's attacks are Tier 6 at best, and Qawsed states this stuff are disqualifiers

Last edited:
Where was it stated to be temporary?

Why does the scene being canon matters here?

The strength of BoBoiBoy's attacks doesn't disprove anything.

Where was it stated to be temporary?

Why does the scene being canon matters here?

The strength of BoBoiBoy's attacks doesn't disprove anything.
I said it seems temporary, since Gopal's powers from the amp are never shown again and Fang is implied to have lost his powers from the amp since he needed to regain them by himself. You’re not wrong about the part that it is much further on into the series

Unless the scene is not canon, the fact that it exists and is a thing that happens means it needs to be taken into account. And it's not even just one beam. Multiple beams don't reflect off the shield realistically.

Prove that whatever you claim causes this stuff on a cosmic scale is the exact same thing as BBB's attacks

Last edited:
I said it seems temporary, since Gopal's powers from the amp are never shown again and Fang is implied to have lost his powers from the amp since he needed to regain them by himself. You’re not wrong about the part that it is much further on into the series

Unless the scene is not canon, the fact that it exists and is a thing that happens means it needs to be taken into account. And it's not even just one beam. Multiple beams don't reflect off the shield realistically.

Prove that whatever you claim causes this stuff on a cosmic scale is the exact same thing as BBB's attacks
so did boboiboy but he now has access to it after gathering every single primary element.

once again, only one feat of such thing happened while in boboiboy the movie and boboiboy the movie 2. there are a lot more straight lines than curves,

i never said they're the same. so why must i prove boboiboy has tier 4 AP?

so did boboiboy but he now has access to it after gathering every single primary element.

once again, only one feat of such thing happened while in boboiboy the movie and boboiboy the movie 2. there are a lot more straight lines than curves,

i never said they're the same. so why must i prove boboiboy has tier 4 AP?
I know. I'm just saying that Ochobot's amp seemed temporary

Doesn't mean it can just be disregarded like that. If it's a thing that happened in canon, it needs to be taken into account. BBB's attacks have no excuse for bending the way they do if they are realistic light. Even one time of it bending unrealistically is one time too many

Then there's no reason to compare BBB's attacks to whatever you claim causes this stuff on a cosmic scale. A staff member explicitly states that physical force and explosions are notable disqualifiers for SoL, that's what I'm using.

Last edited:
I know. I'm just saying that Ochobot's amp seemed temporary

Doesn't mean it can just be disregarded like that. If it's a thing that happened in canon, it needs to be taken into account. BBB's attacks have no excuse for bending the way they do if they are realistic light. Even one time of it bending unrealistically is one time too many

Then there's no reason to compare BBB's attacks to whatever you claim causes this stuff on a cosmic scale. A staff member explicitly states that physical force and explosions are notable disqualifiers for SoL, that's what I'm using.
Still. Only one scene vs 10-20 more if we're counting Retakka gamma.

Pretty sure they never said energy transference is a disqualifier.

Still. Only one scene vs 10-20 more if we're counting Retakka gamma.

Pretty sure they never said energy transference is a disqualifier.
And one scene still counts, no matter how many more there are.

Who said anything about energy transference? I’m talking about pushing shit around like the examples that he gave, and I’m giving

Last edited:
If it wasn't for the statements I'd probably throw out the reaction thing.

Lifting strength needs a better reasoning imo.

Martial Arts Power Mimicry seems alright for the context of the WWE KayFabe.

Back