• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bobobo High 1-B revision

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Requested by Bobobo 228.

The Super-Bobobo worlds are infinite and completely unpredictable. The worlds of Bobobo Super-Bobobo are infinite and have become Super-dimensional. I'm kinda not that knowledgeable about the verse and he looks like he doesn't know what CRT is so I made it for him. I'm outta here~

ThankYouForEverything
Hentenko 1
Hatenko 2
Higher 4
Higher 1
Thank you Nia

Hykuu no that mean Super/Love-Bobobo is a superdimensional Extraordinary being

who has infinite and endless power (knowing that he has become infinitely stronger many times)
and that his Shinken and said transcended everything (in all its context)
it can explode Realm and create super-dimensional worlds in the context of being above the higher dimensions with the "chô jigen" = Super Dimensional = Above Higher dimensions.

I'm talking about the fact they are infinite, either infinite space or amount of worlds, they were already described as super dimensional in a different statement I don't disagree with super dimensional, just not Infinite D

no I have a scan or it can effortlessly stripped 4 different super-dimensional domains

he can create an infinity

Transcends everything
I have also that solid feats.
If you do not know that the series itself surpasses and breaks the logic
and that you have not seen what I have seen with other people you can not easily accept

Anyway he is infinitly stronger than before than what i show because of its power up
Received 298959180650749
Bo-bobo's worlds are beyond logic and in this "infinite worlds" there are Superdimensional Worlds and super dimensional Domains

I don't think you realize beyond understanding can just mean that its beyond our 3D comprehension, beyond physics is because every higher dimension functions differently and has completely different "laws' than other dimensions, it can also just mean that beyond laws of physics which doesn't remotely prove Infinite dimensional.

Beyond super dimensional would just be 6D, lol.

That could work, though i would like the source of that scan to be linked, the one explaining dimensions.

it comes from this own wiki.
even if it is 6D he is obliged to go beyond it because it is only part 1 and I mentioned that he gained new powers. In other words, worlds are infinitely more times each time.
The translator has said that every time he destroys the logic when he creates some.
About the strong Hajike is above logic and understanding
It is a power that transcends the shinken that transcends everything.

their worlds are not logical There are also several secret worlds. It seems to be 4D according to Niarobi

No that one is from our Tenchi Muyo page which explains the difference between those two words...

Which is utter bullshit but i know they are being revised

Bobobo228 said:
it comes from this own wiki.
even if it is 6D he is obliged to go beyond it because it is only part 1 and I mentioned that he gained new powers. In other words, worlds are infinitely more times each time.
The translator has said that every time he destroys the logic when he creates some.
About the strong Hajike is above logic and understanding
It is a power that transcends the shinken that transcends everything.
their worlds are not logical There are also several secret worlds. It seems to be 4D according to Niarobi
Wiki's arent used as valid sources here.

Yeah, not really agreeing with this.

Also, wiki's can be used...as long as they have sources to go back to.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Infinite universes, okay, at least that can be put in the "bobobo evidence request" so that he doesen't get downgraded.
nope, it's not create an infinite amount of Universe, it's just they size are infinite

it's still not 2-A, it's 2-C via this

I know.he is testing the power of Super-Bobobo. Who is capable of creating a lot of worlds / universes includes superdimensional. Need a scan?

He does not talk about the size of the worlds. He talks about how much he can create in super-Bobobo. That's why he tests it. moreover I asked the one who translated all the existing chapters. He says it again. Otherwise I will not be here.

French = Des Univers Infinie et Imprévisibles

It's not the number of Universe which are infinite, it's the size

If not the sentence is: Une Infinité d'univers imprévisibles.

If this is the 2-A ranting of Bobo, I don't agree but maybe there is other feat and the original translation is maybe what you said

The Japanese of this is Here so ALF can translate this

The way it is worded is indeed implying size

Number would be like "une infinité d'univers"

For the original translation the one who created this discussion is doing it (I did not ask him anything)

Why Hatenko speaks of the number and not the size? It's because worlds are not infinite in size (expounded in Landmine, we see that the size is infinite)
Also because to be unpredictable you need something that is not already seen.In other words and confirmed: the worlds are never the same because it can adapt depending on the opponent or situations.
It reaches "infinity" so it's something that can do.
And for that he uses the shinken (a force that transcends everything, and says many times, and the hajike that is superior)
But I have scans of different worlds and Extra and Super dimensional feats

@ALRF

I sent DarkLK all of my Tenchi Muyo GXP novel scans, and a link to a page that translates them. He plans to revise the franchise eventually, but I am sure that he would appreciate your help after you have finished with Demonbane.

Antvasima said:
@ALRF
I sent DarkLK all of my Tenchi Muyo GXP novel scans, and a link to a page that translates them. He plans to revise the franchise eventually, but I am sure that he would appreciate your help after you have finished with Demonbane.
I would appreciate if I will never see messages like "hey, my verse uses the term Choujigen (Super/Hyperdimension), so it should be high 1-B or 1-A, because Tenchi has 1-A due to using word Choujigen".

Back