• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bobobo-Bo Bobobo

I am surprised to see that Bobobo does not have a page here. I tried to make one, but I only guessed onto why tiers to put him. If anyone can, can you guys please make a page for him?

if you want feats because you don't read all manga : Bobobo have absorbed infinite galaxies. he can become the universe. He have have a vortex with others universes in his afro. the Universes that bobobo create are infinite and unpreductable(volume 18) , his shinken transcend everything , with the super jacket he his infinite. He says he his a Super dimensional being. High toon force, he control the entire series, he can use the Author avatar(for one shot ), can rewrite the script,hit the author. He become 1billion++ times stronger at the end of the part1.Have concepts manipulation, can increase these dimensions infinite and more with the fusion.Don patch is unmesureable in his base form and bobobo is above. Bobobo is above logic ,physic,comprehension... And the is not Shinsetsu bobobo who is stronger than bobobo. there are other feats , ps: Bobobo world is a super Dimension far higher than infinite universes , and stronger than the shinken who transcend everything. And the cast is very strong too , they can create or destroy universes etc

He would probably be at like 2-C to 2-A. (His dimension is a parallel universe)

I could see his fusions getting up there though. Those might be at like High 2-A or 1-C. (Due to the nature of the Majide dimension, iirc, it had a higher space and time dimension, and he transcended his own creation, so depending on how that's interpreted, it could be High 2-A, Low 1-C, or 1-C.)

I would help in making his profile, and I also wanna start thinking about making a Xavier: Renegade Angel profile as well.

bobobo was High 2-A before the end and become 1billion++ times stronger.It said bobobo was a super dimensional extraordinary being,he have destroyed all of reality with nose hair.And a character with his power have calculated the dimensions for Don patch and he says he can't calculate being above 6dimensions,He can't calculate Donpatchi. because he is unmeasurable dimensions(base form), so i think Bobobo ,Patch ,(maybe jelly), Torpedo girl Tsurilina are 1-C or 1-B /higher at the end of the part 1 ,i don't konw if there are 1-A without dimensional limit,like the system tiering says.But in shinsetsu it's probably much.with Bobobo World is unknow,is far higher and allows the Omnipresence of our three idiots. The casting is low2-C after Giga, 2C near the end.

Back