• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doesn't work that way. In this match we're using the 2-A lowball, so High 2-A isn't considered at all

Also even if you say High 2-A doesn't count, Absorption scale still scales to the Chrono Cross which in turn is hax of level potent enough to oneshot Lavos from across every single timeline in existence and the DBT, while saying a flat "No." to it possibly returning in any way whatsoever by merging all of them into that single result.

So yeah.

Pretty sure Lavos takes a look in Bobobo's general direction and he's absorbed.

If it's absorbing others, it isn't passive since Schala seems to keep Lavos in check at least to some extent due to their divided will.

The passive absorption is of Magic, Dreams, Memories and Thoughts, from DD onwards.

It is its/her go-to move from DD onwards, though. Since base - and before that, as spawn - Lavos is always absorbing stuff from whatever source it can find, but Base is usually more concerned with absorbing the planet so it usually gets rid of most would-be-nuisances by sending them somewhere else in time. No wonder it "snapped" when they tried to absorb from it instead they call it the space flea.

In that case it's fine I need to finish Chrono Trigger someday... someday

Now then, does Bobobo have any way to win this or does he get stomped into oblivion?

Unsure if Bo could kill something not only stupidly above him in AP (like seriously, before Digimon went all infinite on us, it was up there with the Cyber Sleuth gang), but can bring copies from any existent or nonexistent timeline.

If you take Digimon and SMT to the Side...

Along with UKG, TD Lavos is currently the highest thing 2-A around you'll fight (well, that I'm aware of). And now that HD hax isn't restricted at all, sweet merciful god, absorption oneshots a crapton of people as soon as the match starts.

I actually agree that UKG wins in the end. Probably. Nowhere near as easily as people made it seem though by a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong shot since the Absorption scale outclasses her too.

I'm actually more glad for DD than TD with this whole "Nothing is restricted anymore" deal, since that basically translates to "DD has the exact same absorption we're using here", which in turn translates to even less Lavos matches.

As I always say, Lavos' Low 2-C key is way more problematic to deal with in threads than the 2-A one.

Lavos Via Fate reasoning, Lavos Absorb it and call it a day.

A small note: Conceptual Erasure of Bo is.....poop it isn't even a conceptual Erasure

Saying Bobobo has enough to nope Lavos's absorption translates to me saying Lavos doesn't die to Voice of God.

It would also by proxy equal saying "Bobobo is in enough of a scale of 2-A to oneshot Lavos." I don't think I need to even start explaining why that doesn't hold any grain of truth.

FateAlbane said:
It would also by proxy equal saying "Bobobo is in enough of a scale of 2-A to oneshot Lavos." I don't think I need to even start explaining why that doesn't hold any grain of truth.
Isn`t BO infinitely above baseline 2A so he should be able to oneshot lavos

>>> Bobobo infinitely above baseline.

>>> Bobobo oneshots Lavos.

...I suppose he's SMT/Digimon character now.

...Also Bobobo has been getting so many amazing claims to his power lately, I almost feel compelled to read the whole series myself to know just how much of that profile is actually true.

Back