• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue vs Zilla(1998)

Battle takes place in a huge jungle, with both starting off 50 meters away from each other.

Zilla is as small and fast as Blue.

In-character.

To the death.

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
Wouldn't a baby Zilla have made more sense than downscaling the adult?
Eh, I just felt like using GINO herself than a baby Zilla, and plus the folks at this site don't like people using characters this site doesn't have profiles of for matches like this. :p

Since this forum doesn't downscale durability or attack power with size (as far as I know), Zilla would cleave Blue in two with a single claw swipe whereas Blue can't do anything to Zilla. It took 12 bunker busters to kill Zilla, and the Jurassic World velociraptors can be killed by bullets. Zilla's claws can also shred earth and concrete like wet tissue, which even I-Rex's claws couldn't do.

Spinosaurus JP3 said:
Blue is smartest. She can defeat the Indoraptor, and probably they rivalize in intelligence.
Zilla is at least as intelligent as Blue, and Blue couldn't defeat Indoraptor alone. Indoraptor fell to its death, too. Zilla has way too many advantages even downscaled to Blue's size.

EDIT: Oh, jeez, I didn't realize the comment I quoted was a two-year bump. This thread should probably be closed.

Back