• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Plus the soul energy for Sonic is more limited than 1 up gloves
... The guy gets soul energy by simply moving.

inconclusive then or...?
No, because Sonic has danger sense on the profile @Oleggator

I wonder how is Sonic gonna immediately know what the danger is tho
Couldn't be the only opponent that's in this match against him, right? Nahhh, probably the old lady pushing a stroller or something.

Incap doesn't really matter here that much afaik. Sonic destroys Luigi once, his little tingle comes into play to let him know the fight ain't done yet, and he repeats the process again the very millisecond he sets eyes on the green plumber. Not much Luigi can do in stopped time here except die.

But if you want, Sonic has Sealing and 2-C BFR. Probably a few other things to boot, but I'm on mobile and I hate staring at the profile that way

Oh nice! Lol Sonic can literally infinitely combo chaos control with Time break right? Since time break will keep recharging within chaos control. He probably doesn’t need to though.
So are you voting Sonic?
Personally I don’t see how Resurrection would counter Transmutation or Deconstruction anyways? But even if we grant that point (I’m not), the fact still remains that Sonic could either:
A. Keep doing it until Luigi runs out of 1-Ups.
B. He’ll get sick of it and BFR/Seal him

It being brought to today then, just do Wish a solid.
Fine lol

Oh nice! Lol Sonic can literally infinitely combo chaos control with Time break right? Since time break will keep recharging within chaos control. He probably doesn’t need to though.
Yep. But I'm not sure if people can even resurrect from Transmutation or Absorption to begin with afaik.

Sonic and the Secret Rings-Greenshifter's edition must be really weird
Chara x Erazor Djinn lol 😂🤣😂.
Yep. But I'm not sure if people can even resurrect from Transmutation or Absorption to begin with afaik.
If it kills them then probably, it also depends on how the resurrection works, but I mean Mario and Luigi can die in an absurd variety of ways yet 1-ups still manage to restore their lives.

Curse me for saying it, but makes me wonder would Mario vs Sonic take same not much time or it would have pages of debates instead.

Curse me for saying it, but makes me wonder would Mario vs Sonic take same not much time or it would have pages of debates instead.
Well, here it's bloodlusted, meaning characters always use their best options. Sonic never starts with time stop in character.

Back