• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Liar, nothing in Luigi's page show resistance to transmutation and desconstruction, Luigi does NOT have time stop and even then Sonic resists

Sonic FRA
Already accusing of lying.. ok. Luigi and Mario resisted Bowser's worldwide transmutation in the original Super Mario Bros. He also survives Kamek's shots that turn blocks into Koopas.

If I understand right you referring to NSMBW Kamek boss fight? If yes then I pretty much agree Kamek did turn blocks into different enemies though it can be a game mechanic.
nope that is something pretty consistent for kamek and magikoopas in general, see mario makers, galaxy 1 and 2, and a variety of other games

Already accusing of lying.. ok. Luigi and Mario resisted Bowser's worldwide transmutation in the original Super Mario Bros. He also survives Kamek's shots that turn blocks into Koopas.
I accuse because I am right, nothing in Luigi's page shows a resistance to those two abilities I said, cope

Nope, nothing about Transmutation, Time Stop, or Deconstruction Resistance. Though to Luigi’s benefit Violet Void wouldn’t work.
But Absorption from Purple Frenzy absolutely would. Nothing stops Sonic from absorbing Luigi's mass into his own (and as of now, Indigo Asteroid works too)

Btw, remind me when did Sonic ever use wisps and Super Sonic or time stop at the same time?
He can do so in Lost World. And don't even try to come at me with that garbage argument when 1. They're bloodlusted and 2. It's been done by too many before you and shut down all the same.

Show me a scan of it pls
Bet, sit tight. Also what Spood said.

Don't cry foul when you get a taste of what you give.

I'm on mobile so the format is gonna be shit and through Discord. Right before a dragon attacks him, his quills tingle.

And I wouldn't worry about the speed of his sneeze.

And yes, he did sneeze there.

For further proof of his ability, check his bio here.

Don't cry foul when you get a taste of what you give.

I'm on mobile so the format is gonna be shit and through Discord. Right before a dragon attacks him, his quills tingle.

And I wouldn't worry about the speed of his sneeze.

And yes, he did sneeze there.

For further proof of his ability, check his bio here.
Great. Now show me where is it on his profile.
Also, Sonic wouldn't know when Luigi resurrects, so Luigi will get a cheap hax shot in
wut

Back