• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue Dragon Profiles?

Blue Dragon
I would like to know, should we create some profiles from characters from the Blue Dragon verse?
Im not sure about the games but in the anime they have some sweet feats to be listed on a profile and its a creation from Akira who made Dragon Ball.

Any thoughts towards this?

well if you can give good feats. I remember liking this series when i was younger. I loved Blue Dragon as a character.

Same!!! Blue Dragon was awesome, my friend and I are big fans of it

As for feats, hmm.

In order wise, I remember the grand kingdom shadow monsters being able to show like Building level strength and then Zola's shadow Killer Bat was casually beating them down.

Blue Dragon when Shu first awakend him was able to stop a large building from falling on the residents of Shu's town just by being summoned and could release a shockwave that covered a mountain range just by roaring. And when ravaging it could destroy a grand kingdom air fleet in just a single attack.

I've heard of Monster Rancher but I'm afraid I have never watched either show before sadly. Do you know how strong each of them are though?

Well i know some feats [Including a planetary one], but i will to rewatch them in order refrersh the full memory of the events.

Jag50 said:
There's a Planetary feat in Blue Dragon? Which?
I was not talking about Blue Dragon, but from Monster Rancher, which i need to rewatch from the start.

Back