• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All sources are in the imgur links

Removals:

Speed:

His current justification uses this: "He has been shown to be able to dodge Tachyons, the faster-than-light particles." First of all, tachyons travel through time with sheer speed. Second of all, the scan in question is from New 52 and should be removed

Intelligence:
"Should be comparable to Ted Kord" is an arbitrary assumption. I can put on Diana's costume without being comparable in skill to her. He quite literally lacks the experience, but learnt secrets and tactics from a book written by Ted Kord. Change his intelligence back to gifted for that. The Scarab should get Genius for being a supercomputer (scans already on profile)

Status Effect Inducement: The justification is that he uses population suppressors, which KO foes without harming them. This is how it looks like, its simply just him holding back to KO them without damaging them. Replace it with this: Has a particle cannon which can shoot out gluons, which can induce nausea, extreme pain and insomnia

Resistances:

Limited Radiation: Survived radiation from Magog which worked on Captain Atom which killed 381 people in 1 day. Just saying that no radiation IRL is strong enough to do this
Fire: Did not take much damage from fire
Cold temperatures: Shown here
Pain Tolerance: Survived extreme pain from Maxwell Lord's torture. Survived hours worth of pain in a second and a half
Gas and Poison: Was very close to anaesthetic nerve gas, but wasn't affected by it
Minor Resistance to Memory and Power Absorption: Survived a fight with Parasite without immediately getting all his memories and powers passively absorbed.

His profile currently states he resists parasite absorption, which you can't see from there, but the context is that he passively instantly drains you and Beetle wasn't. However, that only applies to his enraged state where he becomes buff, so that should be noted on his profile

Last edited:
What do you propose for speed change?

Genius can work. The scrab has shown some really good analytical stuff too, but not enough for extraordinary.

surviving is space don't grant cold or cosmic resistance.

Radiation resistance should be limited. Look at the scan itself, he couldn't resist it for longer. Just for a short period of time and anymore, it will become lethal af.

Fire can be used as heat resistance too ig?

That would be resistance to gasses and poisons rather than paralysis

While memory and power absorption resistance looks fine, find an English version of it or can't be added.

Are you picking this up from an RT by any chance?

Btw, Magog's Lance was specifically designed to hurt Captain Atom. It was magical radiation, completely new and alien to cap before he could adapt to it. So saying how his radiation resis is better than cap is misleading.

Last edited:

Genius can work. The scrab has shown some really good analytical stuff too, but not enough for extraordinary.

Radiation resistance should be limited. Look at the scan itself, he couldn't resist it for longer. Just for a short period of time and anymore, it will become lethal af.

While memory and power absorption resistance looks fine, find an English version of it or can't be added.

Btw, Magog's Lance was specifically designed to hurt Captain Atom. It was magical radiation, completely new and alien to cap before he could adapt to it. So saying how his radiation resis is better than cap is misleading.
The scarab is obviously capable of creating at least 5-A to 4-B tech since its literally just Jaime's AP, I'm pretty sure that qualifies for: "Individuals whose knowledge spreads over many fields of science and who vastly surpass the intellects of the smartest humans on Earth. At this level, many are capable of creating futuristic technology, executing complex strategies even under high pressure, and potentially even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations, or outperforming supercomputers. This is where super scientists of exceptional scientific knowledge begin to appear."

Actually, I'll add feats for his scanning and scarab in Part 2 so we continue discussing it there

I understand that he only resisted radiation to a limited extent, but surviving radiation that killed 381 people in a day is better than being immune to regular radiation, which can take days to kill 1 person

The comic itself is them speaking in Spanish, thats the English version of that scan

I helped someone make an RT of Blue Beetle by reading all his appearances

The scarab is obviously capable of creating at least 5-A to 4-B tech since its literally just Jaime's AP, I'm pretty sure that qualifies for: "Individuals whose knowledge spreads over many fields of science and who vastly surpass the intellects of the smartest humans on Earth. At this level, many are capable of creating futuristic technology, executing complex strategies even under high pressure, and potentially even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations, or outperforming supercomputers. This is where super scientists of exceptional scientific knowledge begin to appear."
??? Feats bro, feats. You have them?

I understand that he only resisted radiation to a limited extent, but surviving radiation that killed 381 people in a day is better than being immune to regular radiation, which can take days to kill 1 person
except he didn't tank the explosion, did he? he was removed from there before the radiation explosion popped and killed those people.

??? Feats bro, feats. You have them?

except he didn't tank the explosion, did he? he was removed from there before the radiation explosion popped and killed those people.
Ok, fine then. But is the small nuke one ok?

The profile already has the feats, it simply can create guns which are 4-B (for now) since its literally just = to his AP

You can ask AKM sama this particular question and yes it does.

I've seen many threads and It does.

Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiations (Able to travel in space, which is cold and filled with radiations)

Surviving through the vacuum of space is what granted most if not all DB characters resistance to extreme cold on profile.

Thej I guess it can be yeeted away as I don't even remember any ice user in DB.

Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiations (Able to travel in space, which is cold and filled with radiations)

Surviving through the vacuum of space is what granted most if not all DB characters resistance to extreme cold on profile.

Thej I guess it can be yeeted away as I don't even remember any ice user in DB.
You're allowed to remove them from profiles of any verse if you link those 2 CRTs Confluctor gave you. Since its already accepted

You're allowed to remove them from profiles of any verse if you link those 2 CRTs Confluctor gave you. Since its already accepted
I'm actually busy so I just ask questions and make verse battles. Anything CRT I'm not doing that now.

Why wouldn't surviving in space grant cold resistance?

What Confluctor accepted above is probably fine to apply.

I have done so, and the page can probably stay unlocked.

Tell me here when you are done.

Also, is there anything left to do here afterwards, or should we close this thread then?

Okay. I will do so. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Wait a little. It seems like you gave Jaime a straight Genius rating, instead of separating his intelligence and that of his scarab. I think that we agreed to use Gifted for Jaime and Genius for the scarab.

Thank you. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back