• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloons Potential Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then... Just got off an upgrade train with the Bloons profile being uploaded. Now this?

When it was first posted, Dart Monkey's base key as originally written as being Street level for being much weaker than the Bomb Shooter, as is its current reasoning. However, it was bumped up to Wall level because there wasn't enough reason to justify an tier difference.

Anyways, I was curious and decided to follow our current calc for Super Monkey's AP via Hypersonic Dart Throwing and apply it to the Dart Monkey's Transonic feat.

As we use the low-end (14 gram darts) of the feat, I did the same for Dart Monkey. Throwing at Mach 1 speeds comes up with a calculation of 1058.84 J (Street Level)

While this isn't necessarily meaning we need to change the profile, I feel it should at least be discussed.

So... I suppose the question comes as to who this would affect if it were to be put into effect.

Boomerang Monkey would also be changed as a 70 gram boomerang thrown at Mach 1 speeds comes up with a calculation of 4117.72 J (Street level)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I can agree with a downgrade. Adding to the bomb tower vs dart monkey, the bomb tower has a larger AoE in the first place. Which would explain the AP difference.

Thank you. Should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back