• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloom (Winx Club) vs Raihimon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I don't know how strong 4-B Bloom is, but hopefully this is fair.

-Speed Equalized

-Standard Battle Assumptions

-Bloom is 4-B

FIGHT!!!!

Bloom (Winx Club): 1

Raihimo: 0

Inconclusive: 1

Bloom (Winx Club)
Fairy of the Dragon Flame

Raihimon
The Lion Pharaoh of Darkness.

The wierd lion things has regen so my vote go for him and how does his durabilty negation work is it like one attack or what?

It's a beam attack that destroys the mind, body and soul if it hits.

Question: Does Bloom still have those abilities as a 4-B?

The only things she didn't show in Sirenix are likely resistance to realty warping and power nullification but she did already show power nullification resistance in the First movie which is canon so she still has that as well.

Basically she has everything relevant for this battle.

Anyway,I guess I would go with Lion and his durabilty negation hit since I don't see anything else that makes huge diffrence for either one... My hax knowledge is limited...

I don't know why, but I expect Cal to come up with this huge wall of text all to say "I still don't know who wins". ovo.

"Let me teach you a lesson. Just because you are bigger than someone that doesn't mean they can't destroy you!"

I changed it a bit... Don't judge me.

@William

I agree
Downloadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Also,I think that Raihimon's broken durability negation gives him the edge here

Going by what Darknine just said it looks like Bloom can almost one shot without durabilty negation so i will go for Bloom then since she has bigger chance of winning considering every her attack has that AP while Rahimon only has one durabilty negation move.

So yeah, change my vote in for bloom (and how did I not notice that AP diffrence -.-) Kaltias I will blame you this time so I can feel better with my self. :D

@Dark He has more than one form of Durability Negation.

-Inferno Gate. Sending Bloom to the Dark Area where she is erased into nothingness.

-Grau Larm. Seals her abilities

-Schwarz Strahl. Destroy the mind, body and soul at the very least.

-Necro Eclipse. Instant Death

-Schwarz Lehrsatz. Physics Manipulation

As they say 3 is a lucky number(yes some people say that)

My vote is now inconclusive cause they both have fair share of opportunities for one shot. (I swear if someone now comes up with something else...)

Copy is a copy strength is irrelavant :D.And seriously that ovo thing I saw maybe 3 persons using it...

well who is cooler is personal taste (do not insert a DBZ joke) anyway, that is enough derailing and "ovo" will never be a thing.

Back