• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Last thread was a let-down due to upgrades..but I think this one might do the trick.

Bloom (Winx Club)
Fairy of the Dragon Flame

Battle between Cosmic Beings
Bloom vs Anti-Spiral

-Speed is Equalized

-
Super Granzeboma
2-C Anti-Spiral

Distance: 1 universe away from each other

If size makes this a stomp, Anti-Spiral becomes Blooms size to make it more fair

Bloom votes- 3

Anti-Spiral votes- 0

Inconclusive- 0

GO!

@Vegan Yeah.... That generally seems to be the case

Size does not matter in this type of firepower. I vote Bloom. She is qualitatively superior even in her basic fairy form ( The creation of the many universes was an casual showing. ) , her other transformations are downright overkill IMO.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Then why comment? And you could just take a look at the profiles to give a vote.
I commented because I could, and Bloom, seems more versatile, and greater hax abilities, according to her profile.

Yes but im only suggesting you shouldnt comment on threads that you don't know then but eh. Sorry if I sounded rude.

Are you now voting for Bloom given your "greater hax abilities" remark?

I understnd, and yes, this is a vote for Bloom, her resistance, and her reality warping, conceptual manipulation, BFR, and higher dimensional manipulation, seems like a very OP character.

Kk i'll count the vote.

And yes she is. Winx is actually a very powerful verse. Bloom is the only character for now but soon we're going to have major revisions and possible upgrades that will make a LOT of characters from the verse ridiculously strong.

Vegan... She has always been OP. In fact, out of most cartoon characters i have debated with, Bloom is actually the strongest cartoon american character i know of ATM , which is nuts. Indeed it is Kukui. Me & him were discussing it, and we were ithe main benefactors for the upgrades, with assistance. Kukui is planning for an 2-A Winx Club in an few. So yeah... that is massive.

Bloom vs Madoka / Bloom vs Haruka... Just imagine it...

Yeah basically what Seed said. There are some episodes I wanted to rewatch first before I make it but once I make it we could end up with 2-A Winx Club, which honestly surprises me.

Size is mostly irrelevant because human-sized AS is its most powerful form. It likely won't use the mech against Bloom (given that it's Low 2-C and would be utterly trashed)

One question before I vote, how high is Bloom on the multi-universal scale? How many universes can Bloon destroy with one hit?

Also you should probably edit the tread because as it is right now it's a stomp. Super Granzeboma is the "at least Low 2-C" one

That is true . Like i said before.

There are at least 10 realms in Winx Club. That would be casually, be able to bust 10 space-time universes in one-shot. AS from my knowledge can bust 2 space-times . If i am counting Achereon ( Who created the Legendarium , who for every story has an space-time associated with it. There are at least 21 stories, so there are at least 21 space-times. Not to mention this is an low ball... ) Bloom is A LOT higher, but this is just low-end at the minute. I am not an expert on that Tengen ... So feel free to correct me.

Yeah i agree.

Given that they are in character, i'll vote for Bloom because AS wouldn't start by time travelling to kill Bloom when she was a baby, and it won't live long enough to realize its mistake.

Premise: I barely know anything about Winx Club

I mean, I doubt that every single person in her genealogical tree is tier 2, so time travel should work, given that she is not Acausal. If it can't kill her when she was a child kill her mother when she was pregnant. Or prevent her parents from meeting so that she was never born to begin with.

Ill point out a few things (and ill count your vote too Kaltias as well as edit it to make it fair).

For how high bloom is on the 2-C scale (for now at least because after I relook things im going to request a massive upgrade for her and revisons), her source of power, the Dragon Flame, is considered the strongest power in all of creation (winx verse I mean) and when the G.D. created the verse, it simply breathed fire and it brought all things into creation. So basically, The G.D. created the verse ridiculously casually so even Blooms weakest form is casually 2-C and becomes much stronger when in her higher transformations like Enchantix or Believix. Right now her page is very incomplete as it does not technically show her other forms, just Enchantix but it's not like she needs it here so eh. She's so strong that in one of her forms, she didnt even notice a very small piece of her power be taken to unseal Acheron, another 2-C whos power is laughable when compared to the Dragon Flame but is strong for creating the Lengendarium World, a dimension with its own universes per story that relate to the universes in the Magic Dimension.

Also another thing. Im not sure if she is/isnt acasual so i'll need to look up on that but even if she isnt I don't think AS can kill her in the past. Blooms base form without transforming is like Simon. She can still use the 2-C power of the Dragon Flame (she even did this as a freaking baby) even if she is still in her base human-like form.

At this point it sounds almost like a stomp. AS may have durability negation and Probability Manipulation, but it seems to be outmached both in raw power and versatility.

Even if she has always had the powers, there are technically other ways for a time traveller to prevent her birth though. Another good way could be to prevent her mother from meeting his father. Or to kill her while she is pregnant. Or making her love someone else.

I'll wait for the 2-A upgrade to see Bloom vs Madoka lol.

Kaltias said:
Even if she has always had the powers, there are technically other ways for a time traveller to prevent her birth though. Another good way could be to prevent her mother from meeting his father. Or to kill her while she is pregnant. Or making her love someone else.
Yes but AS would have to know where Bloom is from. Bloom is originally from the realm of Domino in the Magic Dimension, a place AS would have absolutely no way of discovering and she's eventually sent to Earth by her sister so that the Dragon Flame can remain safe. Making sure her parents never meet is a good point but this depends on whether or not AS knows who and where they are.

Actually im gonna ask. Wouldnt existing before time and space ever came mean your acasual? Since you came before such things and thus are not limited to them and can exist without them? I mean Arcadia and the Ethereal Fairies literally live outside of space-time period and the G.D. is referred to creating them too along with the verse.

Winx Club is a hell lotta more powerful than I thought.

Still I rather tend to give this victory to AS. Reasons:

Bloom might be about 5x times stronger than AS, but it is questionable if she would even hit. Probability manip makes it almost impossible for anything Bloom has to hit AS. In addition to this it is impossible to hit AS unless you have potent time hax (see random shroedinger warp on his page).

AS is highly intelligent and has lots of experience so the moment he realises he is facing someone stronger than him he will use everything he has (The reason he held back against Simon was because Simon was below him in power for most of the fight). That includes evasion via instant time travel, using time travel to prevent her birth and using his powerful mind hax against which Bloom has no resistance.

Is this a multiverse with infinite or finite universes? If finite, than he doesn't need to know where she is from he can take his time and wipe the contents of one universe after another. If infinite than he can go back in time step by step tracing Bloom back to her past.

Nonetheless should AS get hit he's in for a bad time. So all in all AS high dif. Should Bloom get acausality I will have to change my vote.

Not voting but just clarifying stuff.

For one, Bloom does have time hax. I don't remember exactly but I know she has a form or 2 that has time hax as I remember it being mentioned somewhere. I'll be sure to look more into it when Winx gets massively revised soon. Anyway, Probability Manip. is a problem but Bloom could just take that away with her wish granting or use her Fairy Dust to nullify it (the fairy dust can nullify/reverse spells placed on people and lots of them as im rewatching it now so I can gurantee that). Along with her magic in general and conceptual manipulation.

Btw I dont think anyone considered this: Bloom is able to use Fairy Dust to completely purify beings of darkness completely and anything that goes with it so she could likely take away AS's intent to fight.

For the revisions im gonna request them to be infinite based on stuff I found but for now im gonna leave it out. Yes Anti-Spiral could take his time and wipe each universe away but the problem is he'll need to do it fast enough so that he can kill Bloom's past self if he can ever find her or her origins and Bloom's not going to just sit by and let that happen.

Back