• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloody Battle - Yagura vs Kisame

You specified Alive Base, so I assumed that meant anything past that was restricted, otherwise why not just say they start in Base?
I specified Alive Yagura and Base Kisame. Guys, I even put the words under the respective characters so you'd know.

I specified Alive Yagura and Base Kisame. Guys, I even put the words under the respective characters so you'd know.
That's arguably worse since you didn't specify Yagura starts in Base, meaning he could be starting in his strongest form due to SBA.

That's arguably worse since you didn't specify Yagura starts in Base, meaning he could be starting in his strongest form due to SBA.
Does it really matter? The Akatsuki go after the Jin regardless of the form they're in and the Jin can go in and out. Yagura's not the type to enter his strongest right away either.

Does it really matter? The Akatsuki go after the Jin regardless of the form they're in and the Jin can go in and out. Yagura's not the type to enter his strongest right away either.
SBA shoots that in the foot as it makes them in-character but willing to win the fight, meaning he has no reason to not nuke Kisame off rip with Isobu. Also none of the Akatsuki in Base Scale to the Bijū aside Obito, Pain and Itachi.

Hm. Tbh Kisame might win still if the fight goes like the Killer Bee one did. Ig Yagura would go Bijuu Mode rather than V2 probably, though idk if he'd be able to one shot Kisame still. I'm kind of undecided atm, maybe leaning Kisame

Hm. Tbh Kisame might win still if the fight goes like the Killer Bee one did. Ig Yagura would go Bijuu Mode rather than V2 probably, though idk if he'd be able to one shot Kisame still. I'm kind of undecided atm, maybe leaning Kisame
Yagura has a slight edge in this fight compared to Killer Bee since he both should actually know who Kisame is as well as the fact that he has more experience with underwater combat so the giant bubble thing won't be as big of a hindrance as it was for Bee, not to mention he won't also be guarding someone here either unlike Bee.

Yagura has a slight edge in this fight compared to Killer Bee since he both should actually know who Kisame is as well as the fact that he has more experience with underwater combat so the giant bubble thing won't be as big of a hindrance as it was for Bee, not to mention he won't also be guarding someone here either unlike Bee.
I don't think knowledge is that big a factor, and I imagine Kisame would know about Yagura too.

As for underwater combat, that's fair enough, but absorbing his chakra would still be quite a hindrance

Back