• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloodlusted Wally West vs Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faisal_Shourov

VS Battles
Retired

Pre New 52 Wally West. Wally is bloodlusted and wants to win by any means necessary, Goku starts off in SSG

Win via death, KO or incapacitatio

Distance: 100m

Flash Wally West
Wally West

VS
Gokusupersaiyajingod
Goku

I originally thought that Flash was probably the fastest character in fiction( not counting beings of omnipotent and nigh-omnipotent nature),but seeing Flash's strength tier I guess this is a mismatch.

Archon Hero said:
I originally thought that Flash was probably the fastest character in fiction( not counting beings of omnipotent and nigh-omnipotent nature),but seeing Flash's strength tier I guess this is a mismatch.
Sonic is pretty fast too

SomebodyStupid said:
No offence but the tier difference is too huge. Also they are both MFTL+
Not all MFTL+ are same dude. Flash has speed showing at 10^44 FTL IIRC. You know how fast that is? Flash is probably the fastest character in fiction with quantifiable speed feat

well he can only win if he resets time ,but idk if he can do that

going back in time will only take him to an alternate db timeline

The Living Tribunal1 said:
well he can only win if he resets time ,but idk if he can do that
going back in time will only take him to an alternate db timeline
How bout speed steal and phasing? Wally's speed steal feats are insane. He's called the god of comicvine as joke for that reason

idk

tbh, if goku ends up becoming universe+, then all of wally's speed feats will become useless

but for now he is much faster

^^Goku is still quite far from actual universe level though. I heard Wally has outrun is own death apparently lol.

I don't wanna mention how fast he is, the numbers are too stupidly big to comprehend. I have seen wally destroying other characters in CAV on comicvine. He seemed invinicible against anybody who's below skyfather level (without plot restriction)

Somebody with very good knowledge on Flash might be able to give better replies. I doubt most people saying GOku are aware of Wally's feats

Isn't the Flash like... really hax due to his speed? As much as it pains me, shouldn't he win?

Sheoth said:
Isn't the Flash like... really hax due to his speed? As much as it pains me, shouldn't he win?
Yeah, that's his thing. Flash can steal the speed of others by touching them, meaning he'd make Goku a statue by making contact with him.

Sheoth said:
He can turn goku into statue by stealing speed. Also I think he can phase Goku's brain out which ignores durability. Wally can also take speed from other flashes from what i heard. And his speed feats are the absolute best in fiction (barring infinite speed hyperboles). I don't wanna mention the numbers, they'll scare people off

Does speed steal actually make you lose all of your speed? As in you can't gain any forward momentum in the slightest by your own power?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Sheoth said:
Yeah, that's his thing. Flash can steal the speed of others by touching them, meaning he'd make Goku a statue by making contact with him.
Dam lol oh well can't really argue with that.

People love to make a big deal over the "death" feat don't they? No guys. The Speedster of Death comes to kill Speedsters, it isn't their own "deaths". You act as though Wall can't die. Goku is fast enough to atomize the Flash with a simple ever-expanding omni-directional energy wave from the body?

Sheoth said:
Does speed steal actually make you lose all of your speed? As in you can't gain any forward momentum in the slightest by your own power?
You are literally unable to use the concept of speed. He actually steals it via his connection to the speed force. There's a reason Prime was crapping his pants over the mention of any Flashes.

Sheoth said:
It's been almost impossible for fictional character below skyfather level to beat wally west on comicvine in a CAV. I have seen lots of good debates and wally's feats are incomprehensible. It gave me chills

You are literally unable to use the concept of speed. He actually steals it via his connection to the speed force. There's a reason Prime was crapping his pants over the mention of any Flashes.
Well damn. Since he is bloodlusted here, then I would imagine he would blitz and speed steal right off the bat.

Flash wins I guess.

GTgokussj4 said:
Quick question can instant transmission help him or not? If no then Goku is a goner.
Wally can probably do a round trip around the universe before Goku's neurons fire and think about instant transmission. Im not kidding. Check out the link I posted above lol

Davy0 said:
And people wonder why I find American Comic Book characters boring... (sighs and walks away)
Why are they boring? Is it because they're too op for your characters?

No. The characters are constantly being reset. The characters usually have powers well beyond anything usually resembling a weakness, even though they have these "technical" weaknesses. You can never really get a feel for the characters due to multiple writers being used to create them, so rarely do they keep a stable personality except for a few traits. Usually the same old, same old crap. And Ironically, I like the newest version of Prime Supes more so than any Supes ever created. It's hilarious.

But yeah, blame it on my dislike for the "OPness" if that's what helps you sleep at night.

Sheoth said:
From what i can remember, yeah you do loss all your speed power.

DeezNuts1102 said:
Also agree with CHILL but if Goku's immune to hax as Super progresses, Wally doesn't really have a chance here
wo wo wait a moment. who said goku is immune to any sort of hax? he's actually extremely vulnerable to most haxes because he doesn't have feats. If Goku has to resist speed steal he has to show resistance to it. Hax doesn't come with power.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Stalemate Wally is faster and can steal Goku"s speed but doesn't have enough power to pose a threat to him.
wally can phase Goku's brain out. goku has never showed resistance against intangibility. phasing by definition ignores durability

you clearly didn't understand what i said earlier, As Super progresses until the next arcs, if Goku does have the resistance or immunity to lots of haxes, Wally doesn't have a chance though it's unlikely

wally can phase Goku's brain out. goku has never showed resistance against intangibility. phasing by definition ignores durability

Edit : Dbz souls aren't even intangible my bad lol but what type of intangibility does he have and isn't it limited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back