• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

bloodlust question

just a question i had regarding bloodlust

does knowledge have an effect on bloodlust

example

if scp-953 is bloodlusted. i believe she would go with illusion creation and stuff.

but here's the thing if this mizuki was immune to illusion creation. or the fact that she's street level+

wouldn't knowledge help scp-953 because if she had knowledge it would be better for her to use social influencing, (i know illusion creation is more effective but since mizuki street level+ rather than street level it doesn't help)

953 could just use social influencing to make her commit suicide then.

so all i'm saying is, would the bloodlusted character change which power they would use if they had knowledge as well? (since the most efficient power they would use if they did not have knowledge might not be effective against the opponent either because the opponent is a higher tier or resistant to the power)

another question i have. (Does the most efficient power always have to be instant when a character is bloodlusted?) (can the most efficient power not be instant. like social influencing?)

I don't really know but they'd probably go for the option that would best take care of the opponent if they were bloodlusted and had knowledge.

I don't really know but they'd probably go for the option that would best take care of the opponent if they were bloodlusted and had knowledge.

can social influencing be used in bloodlust though

and basically yes for the, they would change the option if they had knowledge

Any ability can be used while bloodlusted. Why wouldn't they be able to use Social Influencing?

Then that just depends on the opponent.

If the characters are bloodlusted then they'll use whatever ability they think will kill the opponent, so if the opponent has knowledge that the other guy has an immunity to an ability, they'll use another ability to kill the opponent, simple as that.

Then that just depends on the opponent.

If the characters are bloodlusted then they'll use whatever ability they think will kill the opponent, so if the opponent has knowledge that the other guy has an immunity to an ability, they'll use another ability to kill the opponent, simple as that.

then i guess bloodlust is not always useful if the person does not have knowledge. (either because said opponent's Durability is too high, they're immune to the power, or a combination of both)

It's not meant to be useful for any particular side, really. It's usually meant to make the match itself more interesting.

Back