• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloodborne Speed Issue

Late-game Bloodborne is MHS+ scaling to A Call Beyond's attack speed, but its attack speed was decided under the assumption that A Call Beyond was an actual star, which a later CRT decided it was not. So we either got find a different speed value, or re-argue what exactly A Call Beyond is and go back to regarding it as an actual star (iirc the Japanese description spoke of it as a star that is being destroyed by an erroneous ritual and having pieces of it flung through the ritual portal)

Yeah i saw, what is your point? A Call Beyond being a star wouldnt give it a speed, i dont know why thats there

Dont know why that was even accepted, A Call Beyond wasnt even using the velocity of an exploding star, just the energy of it

It was because A Call Beyond was considered as using chunks of the exploded star, the logic of the attack speed being that the pieces retained their velocity when summoned

I can have someone translate the Japanese description and determine the star status of A Call Beyond if that's alright, otherwise we may just have to downgrade Late-Game Hunter to Massively Hypersonic

Back