• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Blocky VS Lance: B4TTL3 F45CI5T D4MN4TI0N INT3RN4TI0N4L

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Basically, 2 reckless redheads of (obscure) lighthearted metafictional Flash-originating parody series with the word "Battle" in it who love killing others for their amusement. Not to mention, they both run groups/organizations dedicated to doing very terrible things to others. Yeah, BFDI and EBF in general can be too similar to each other with their story, characters, and vibes despite their different genres, hence why I love this underrated dynamic.

Story: In his plans of trying to take over the world, Lance tries to take over Goiky to rule over its inhabitants. Blocky wasn't liking this, and decides to take the fascist on himself.

Speed is equalized, both are 4-A (EBF2 Lance is used), and the battle takes place in the Grasslands. Both start 10 meters apart, and Blocky has all of his equipment.

Who wins?

"For a prank, rig a tank with explosives, let someone ride it, and watch them explode inside of it!": 7 (James Plays 4 Games, Peppersalt43, Javenplayz253, TheMassivlyUnkn0wn, JustANormalLemon, Lloydblitzed, Psychomaster35)

"WE DON'T NEED TO LOOK AT BOOBS! WE CAN LOOK AT PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY AREY ARE!":

Goku solos both:

Last edited:
The VS Battles Wiki currently sets Blocky as fodderizing a starry sky, whereas Lance possibly has such starry sky power by being comparable to a different character who created a black hole that has a starry sky. Block would have the strength advantage in this scenario. However, Blocky is weak against burning, so Lance would have a chance using Valkrie, albeit it appears to not be Lance's primary method of attacking. It also appears that Lance gets the abilities advantage via Valkrie, due to its several useful attacks that could negatively affect Blocky's stats and hit from far, which would probably be in character for Lance to use. (I write only "probably" because I'm not familiar with Epic Battle Fantasy.) Blocky has some useful abilities, he could do something unexpected via toon force, and he could throw his items, but he normally only tries doing close combat. Blocky has a major lifting strength advantage though, having Multi-Stellar whereas Lance has Class M, so if Blocky would get ahold of Lance, then it'd be very easy for Blocky capitalize on it. On the topic of skill, Block can be creative and resourceful, but Lance is outstanding with machines and follows the orders of a player who sees the world as a mere game, so I guess the two cancel each other out in skill.

This match-up seems balanced overall, in the conditions set. It's thematically appropriate too, so great choice. The battle would be close, but I vote for Blocky winning. Blocky's immense advantage in physical capabilities gives him the overall advantage in this otherwise fair match-up.

To clarify, Lance actually scales to 1/4 a starry sky feat (Not that it matters since Blocky one-shots him anyway even if Lance did scale to a full starry sky value due to a scaling chain), but he and the Valkyrie have magic that straight up negate durability through not attacking through physical means and require magic defense to survive. As for how he fights during EBF2, all of his actions are random due to his nature as an RPG character.

Nonetheless, vote counted.

nice, and block can theorically replicate any of lance magic attacks like he did with annoncer's magic trick so stat anplification and reduction can be leashed out by blocky too

Block that I always forget is made of wood fra

Back