• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Black Doom says the same blood on his veins right when he mindhaxes Shadow, Shadow can go in the Black Arms exclusive thing in their comment, he can feel them, Black Doom points out that he is colored just like them, I would actualy like your proof he isn't, because nothing there showed he wasn't a Black Arms biologically, plus he being a hedgehog doesn't mean anything, there are worm Black Arms, eagle Black Arms, etc. Plus Black Doom actualy did mindhax Shadow, he brought Shadow to his knees and everything, it was only after Shadow got the resolve from Gerald's video, so it wasn't the fact he lacked biology, plus media seen by Sega puts Shadow as a Black Arms biologically as well

Not even pointing out that the Ifrit resistance is more than enough as well

Yet Miracle eye can't negate resistance from other Pokemon types, only dark types

Plus Miracle eye is irrelevant, Shadow's standard emerald would just make him resist it as well

I just renembered that we consider the same game events having happened in post gen Archie, which is why he even is FTL, so we know Shadow's origins and his game are the exact same, yet in the Shadow Fall arc is show very much so that he is part of the black arms, and Eclipse can affect him, which Shadow resists later, and he is a Black Arm

We can't use the any feats from post gen, but if they have the same backstory, then we can assume Shadow is a black arm

Okay, that doesn't address what I said. A parent can literally say the exact same thing to someone descended from them. Are you 100% a clone of your parent because of this? No. Again, all things that can be done if he simply has the DNA because that'd mean he'd possess some of the abilities. I linked you something that biologically identifies him as a hedgehog. Even then, it just takes common sense to realize he doesn't really look like the rest of them aside from color (which again would be from DNA). Being partial would mean it would still affect him but not to the remotely same extent. It's because it won't affect him completely that he can overpower it. Show said evidence as well please. Can you show them stating in the comics he's pure black arms? I'm asking because it seems Black Doom's mind hax only can work on Black Arms.

Can Ifrit's mind hax be potent enough to affect robots? If not, then it's not comparable. That be largely chalked up as game mechanics. Dark Types have full out immunity versus those types that just have resistance (high resistance). Even then, there have actually been instances where it can work outside of just Dark Types where it can also neg ghost types having resistance to anything else similarly Odor Sleuth in Diamond and Pearl.

What stops Mewtwo from stripping the emerald away from Shadow exactly? Actually, even in a hypothetical where Shadow does induce Time Stop, he's more likely to just do something like physically take him out as seen in 06 or even his very clear most recent usage in Sonic Forces. He'd try using an Emerald, let's say he one shots, Mewtwo passively self-resurrects from death, then steals the Emerald via his TK thought-based action being faster than another Time Stop. Mind haxes Shadow afterward, GG.

This is ignoring Mewtwo having thought-based Power Null too that he led with in the first Pokemon movie after the armies of Pokemon were going to fight.

Whoa, time out

First Mewtwo's mindhax resistance is only at best planetary, that's what it is here, there's no need to mindhax robots or whatever, Ifrit can mindhax Sonic, who resists Dark Gaia, it's not gameplay mechanics, it happens, and reason why it's on Shadow's profile

First you didn't give me my proof that he isn't fully a Black Arms, second Black Doom mindhax only works on Black Arms, but here's the key, the mindhax affected Shadow, Black Doom especificaly mentions they have the same blood, and that's what it allows him to control him, it's not said Shadow has more blood other than Black Doom, you are going into headcanon territory, Shadow is being affected, he sees a message, gains resolve, resists it, prove your "partial Black Arms" headcanon, plus the comics prove Black Arms mindhax working on Shadow, and him resisting via willpower, even with The same background, that was my point

If a move only works in dark types then it isn't gameplay mechanics, that's the limitation of a move, people can't just say gameplay mechanics to any limitation, otherwise a type being effective or not is just gameplay mechanics

Because two reasons, 1: Shadow can just teleport to his emerald again, 2: they are in hammerspace

Plus you are acting as if this is a actual match, speed isn't equal, I am only arguing about your wrong points on mindhax, there's no point in arguing on others because of his speed advantange

Anyways I am going to sleep now

Theuser789 said:
Whoa, time out
First Mewtwo's mindhax resistance is only at best planetary, that's what it is here, there's no need to mindhax robots or whatever, Ifrit can mindhax Sonic, who resists Dark Gaia, it's not gameplay mechanics, it happens, and reason why it's on Shadow's profile

First you didn't give me my proof that he isn't fully a Black Arms, second Black Doom mindhax only works on Black Arms, but here's the key, the mindhax affected Shadow, Black Doom especificaly mentions they have the same blood, and that's what it allows him to control him, it's not said Shadow has more blood other than Black Doom, you are going into headcanon territory, Shadow is being affected, he sees a message, gains resolve, resists it, prove your "partial Black Arms" headcanon, plus the comics prove Black Arms mindhax working on Shadow, and him resisting via willpower, even with The same background, that was my point

If a move only works in dark types then it isn't gameplay mechanics, that's the limitation of a move, people can't just say gameplay mechanics to any limitation, otherwise a type being effective or not is just gameplay mechanics

Because two reasons, 1: Shadow can just teleport to his emerald again, 2: they are in hammerspace

Plus you are acting as if this is a actual match, speed isn't equal, I am only arguing about your wrong points on mindhax, there's no point in arguing on others because of his speed advantange

Anyways I am going to sleep now
bruh he can't teleport to the emerald if he doesn't have the emerald which he uses to teleport

Back