• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Top Tier Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Yhwach uses Auswahlen against Gerard, why does it look like a bunch of jagged lines? On the fourth panel.

Damage3245 said:
When Yhwach uses Auswahlen against Gerard, why does it look like a bunch of jagged lines? On the fourth panel.
Huh? What's that even stated to be Aushwlen? I ask because he only used Aushwlen against Jugram and the thing he used on Gerard was so different from every other time he used Aushwlen.

AppleLord said:
Huh? What's that even stated to be Aushwlen? I ask because he only used Aushwlen against Jugram and the thing he used on Gerard was so different from every other time he used Aushwlen.
What makes you think it is different?

When he used it against Robert, Robert turned into a skeleton. Much like Gerard does there.

MetalGearRaiden said:
i thought Gremmy's meteor destroyed Shokonmanku,no?

if i recall correctly my re-read of Ken vs Gremmy in color, after zaraki jumps and cuts the meteor,he stays standing in the air,which is impossible if shokonmanku still works
Pretty sure Shokonmanku barrier can recover itself, ichigo destroyd small portion of it in the beginning of soul society arc, and Gremmy deff not destroy all of the barrier..unless you argue that gremmy meteor is 1000KM in diameter or the size of seireitei.

>After zaraki jumps and cuts the meteor,he stays standing in the air,which is impossible if shokonmanku still works

Kenpachi destroy the meteor after the meteor already inside the barrier and well all shinigami can fly and its not like shokonmanku barrier can do anything to Kenpachi because... Kenpachi>>Meteor>>Barrier.

>When Yhwach uses Auswahlen against Gerard, why does it look like a bunch of jagged lines? On the fourth panel.

Pretty sure it just artistic expression to showthat Yhwach has taken his power. That being said...Actually I don't care with Auswahlen..It prob can cause issue with the scaling too since it will scale to mid top tier and let just say they doesn't have speed calc who can put them close to that level.

MachTwo said:

Kenpachi destroy the meteor after the meteor already inside the barrier and its not like shokonmanku barrier can do anything to Kenpachi because... Kenpachi>>Meteor>>Barrier.
>unless you argue that gremmy meteor is 1000KM in diameter or the size of seireitei

as a matter of fact, i do think,that gremmy's meteor is HUGE ,at least the 1/3 of seireitei's diameter, but its a bit offtopic

> and well all shinigami can fly

thing is : they can not "fly" when shokonmanku is active

thats why ichigo needed that "wing"-item from Yoruichi in SS arc, cause he couldn't "fly" by usual means,none of the soulreapers could, except of possibly renji and Toshiro with their bankai

MetalGearRaiden said:
as a matter of fact, i do think,that gremmy's meteor is HUGE ,at least the 1/3 of seireitei's diameter, but its a bit offtopic

> and well all shinigami can fly thing is : they can not "fly" when shokonmanku is down

thats why ichigo needed that "wing"-item from Yoruichi in SS arc, cause he couldn't "fly" by usual means,none of the soulreapers could, except of possibly renji and Toshirowith their bankai
>as a matter of fact, i do think,that gremmy's meteor is HUGE ,at least the 1/3 of seireitei's diameter, but its a bit offtopic

Yeah and it has been rejected

>thats why ichigo needed that "wing"-item from Yoruichi in SS arc, cause he couldn't "fly" by usual means,none of the soulreapers could, except of possibly renji and Toshirowith their bankai

Actually I kinda forgot about those chapter but okay? and you know shokonmankuwont stop you to flying

What makes you think it is different?

When he used it against Robert, Robert turned into a skeleton. Much like Gerard does there.

It's completely different and weird. This post-Soul King absorption Auswhalen involves a darkness umbrella over the skies to collect the powers back as different shards of reishi instead of the light rising back up like it did previously and when it hits the target it looks like the blue vene pattern even when it hits Jugo.

MachTwo said:
>none of the soulreapers could, except of possibly renji and Toshiro with their bankai
Youwantmorescans?
you literally linked me the links of them standing on the air in the world of the living

of course they can stand in the world of the living,there is no fuckn barrier there

but the yhwach scan works, i suppose

MachTwo said:
Yeah, I misunderstood your point
okay, i found something worth mentioning: in his fight with Pernida Mayuri uses his new "Hirenkyaku " boots to float in the air (chapter 638)

this reinforces my point about shinigami not being able to "fly" under the barrier (otherwise Mayuri wouldn't need those special boots),and somewhat explains how quincy could do just that

also fun fact : in chapter 637 Mayuri states , that Pernida's reiatsu is essentially the same,as mimihagi's, so 5-B Pernida when?

MetalGearRaiden said:
okay, i found something worth mentioning: in his fight with Pernida Mayuri uses his new "Hirenkyaku " boots to float in the air (chapter 638)

this reinforces my point about shinigami being not able to "fly" under the barrier (otherwise Mayuri wouldn't need those special boots),and somewhat explains how quincy could do just that

also fun fact : in chapter 637 Mayuri states , that Pernida's reiatsu is essentially the same,as mimihagi's, so 5-B Pernida when?
On Yhwach profile: Reishi Manipulation (Can forcibly manipulate the particles that make up spiritual beings and objects such as those in Soul Society. After absorbing the Soul King, Yhwach can manipulate all the Reishi in the Soul King Palace so that only Quincies can use it to create stepping platforms in midair, nullified the Shinigami Pseudo-Flight)

I can give you the scans if you want it.. but this is out of topic..so go to my wall or smt.

MachTwo said:
On Yhwach profile: Reishi Manipulation (Can forcibly manipulate the particles that make up spiritual beings and objects such as those in Soul Society. After absorbing the Soul King, Yhwach can manipulate all the Reishi in the Soul King Palace so that only Quincies can use it to create stepping platforms in midair, nullified the Shinigami Pseudo-Flight)

I can give you the scans if you want it.. but this is out of topic..so go to my wall or smt.
i kinda trust you as it is,so i don't need any additional proof)

Well the light standard thread is now really not going to be accepted since DT has power over it so I'll bump once last time to see if anyone has a problem with Xulrev's scaling. If not I'll ask a staff to check it out and we'll be done with post-time skip speeds (hopefully).

I just realised that anyone relevant would scale to relativistic since they'll be above Nanao and Nemu who scales already. So that's easy enough to do.

Correct, Aerna. That's about how it plays out for the final arc, it's really ridiculous once you realize that almost anyone who has X speed scales to reasonably everybody in the entire arc cuz of how much fighting occurs

Not many characters directly scale to Nemu's Thousand Year Blood War arc key, right?

Directly? She scales off/from/to Pernida and Mayuri.

Indirectly? She's a Lieutenant-class so all Captains are superior to her

Just want to say that there is a calc out of Ichigo's speed being 18.6 times FTL by reaching the soul society from the royal palace in 9 hours when it would've a "regular shunpo" a week, and that's before taking on the x10 bankai multiplier and the low end x10 multiplier of merged hollow form, so anyone that is comparable to base ichigo at the time is reaching MFTL+ after 2 releases (like Grimjow for example), so bleach needs speed upgrades, not lower end scaling

When she blitzed Pernida (the current justification on her profile) it seems very likely that the power enhancement that she used to blast straight through Pernida also enhanced her speed.

Pretty much all the captains scale to relativistic for being above lieutenants such as Nanao and Nemu who already scales and most sternritters who fought the captains scale plus some other characters like Yoruichi and Urahara.

Okay. That seems pretty straightforward and uncontroversial to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back