• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach - Time stop for all soul reapers and arrancar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if I’d call it self perception manip, cuz it states they go to a realm without time
Is there any time where the wounds they take in that world stretch to the real world?
Cause if not? It’s their mind and their mind alone, which means it’s perception based
Its like self mind Bfr, but it’s not something that needs to be noted

Is there any time where the wounds they take in that world stretch to the real world?
Cause if not? It’s their mind and their mind alone, which means it’s perception based
Yes, during your fight against zangetsu

When he's training in his inner world in the Dangai, he gets slashed in the shoulder in his inner world which appears in the real world.

It's not perception manip, it's just some very weird specific form of dimensional travel and potentially time stop if Isshiki's profile is accurate.

On second thought, this would just reinforce the "mind and soul connected" Bleach CRT that was recently accepted, their mind is brought into their inner world and when damaged it affects their soul, so perception manip could work I guess.

Last edited:
Iirc with the Zangetsu moment, he’s pulled into his world while on the ground bleeding out, and he’s pulled out of his world standing with his bleeding stopped. I’d have to reread, but SAFWY make not that it is some weird dimensional BFR to a world without time, hence why time “stops”.

3s-yHOWpCi4.jpg

This happened in the real world zangestu took into his internal world. Stated in book of souls

Unsure of what exact ability this should fall under but it most certainly has the affect of stopping time in the “real world”, so whatever it gets classified as long as it mentions that as a consequence of the mechanic, and mentions it’s like never utilized, I’m good

I don't get it, from what I understood Zanpakuto's world or the "inner world" is a separate dimension that is separate from time, if that's the case why didn't it happen with dangai? Or did I miss something?

mf if this is an internal world then it's not the real world they're stopping
I was just saying time stopping in the real world was not ichgio's perception.The scan I post implies zangestu was in the real world then bfr'd ichigo to his internal world.
0412-019.png

Ichigo being hurt in the real world from fighting zangestu in his inner world
Screenshot_20220828-160916_Gallery.jpg

The internal world just refers to their inner spiritual world.
0112-005.png

Zangestu healed ichigo and repaired his zanpaktou from his internal world

Shouldn't this be willpower, idk how to explain it but the bond between the zanpakuto and user would be the main case of this, so this wouldnt be applicable to shinigamis who never did it

well near that or something, probably mind or soul? I cant really explain it but doesnt it have something to do with the bond between the sword and user?

I think limited space-time manipulation would be better, because it seems like they have a inner space that stop time irl? It seems kinda similar to momoshiki thing in boruto…(I know I shouldn’t mention other verse’s) but that’s the only thing I can think that’s similar

Eh Momo got Time Stop as a spirit for the same feat Zangetsu and Urozakuro performed, so I can see "Time Stop with Zanpakuto (The Zanpakuto can forcibly pull its wielder into a space without time effectively stopping time around them [insert Zangetsu doing that during Ichigo v Kenpachi and Urozakuro doing that during Azashiro v rando Hollow]; however, this ability is not used in character solely excluding the aforementioned moments.)".

The ability isn't really debatable on what it is and if people with Zanpakuto should have it, we see how it works, and are told its applicable to anyone with a Zanpakuto. Rather as long as it is explicitly noted that this isn't an ability used in character for 99.99% of fights, with the only two moments being with Zangetsu and Urozakuro, and they only do it once, never using that ability in the future (aka it's debatably out of character for them as well).

This serves no purpose in the actual description… Just a waste of space

For no other ability is this noted
Make it a note at the bottom of profiles or whatever, but it needs to be noted, this isn't an ability that is activated at will or is used at all in character. Not including that is intentionally misleading. Especially when people skim vsbw profiles as it is in vs threads. The goal should be to aim for transparency in the ability. I know you're not refuting the notion that it is extremely OoC for pm the entire cast, so there shouldn't be an issue denoting that for higher accuracy in profiles.

Make it a note at the bottom of profiles or whatever, but it needs to be noted, this isn't an ability that is activated at will or is used at all in character. Not including that is intentionally misleading. Especially when people skim vsbw profiles as it is in vs threads. The goal should be to aim for transparency in the ability. I know you're not refuting the notion that it is extremely OoC for pm the entire cast, so there shouldn't be an issue denoting that for higher accuracy in profiles.
W comment.

Context for abilities like these are 100% needed.

Eh Momo got Time Stop as a spirit for the same feat Zangetsu and Urozakuro performed, so I can see "Time Stop with Zanpakuto (The Zanpakuto can forcibly pull its wielder into a space without time effectively stopping time around them [insert Zangetsu doing that during Ichigo v Kenpachi and Urozakuro doing that during Azashiro v rando Hollow]; however, this ability is not used in character solely excluding the aforementioned moments.)".

The ability isn't really debatable on what it is and if people with Zanpakuto should have it, we see how it works, and are told its applicable to anyone with a Zanpakuto. Rather as long as it is explicitly noted that this isn't an ability used in character for 99.99% of fights, with the only two moments being with Zangetsu and Urozakuro, and they only do it once, never using that ability in the future (aka it's debatably out of character for them as well).
Momoshiki's feat has a real confirmation from the characters that time literally stopped. Besides Boruto himself, Sasuke also confirms that time was stopped, and it was also shown that Ada and Daemon were affected even though they were in another country. I don't think the comparison is fair, the case of Momoshiki has much more evidence given by the author.

It's been a while since I watched Bleach, so I don't remember if there's a confirmation from the characters that time has stopped, if there is, then it's a fair comparison.

Momoshiki's feat has a real confirmation from the characters that time literally stopped. Besides Boruto himself, Sasuke also confirms that time was stopped, and it was also shown that Ada and Daemon were affected even though they were in another country. I don't think the comparison is fair, the case of Momoshiki has much more evidence given by the author.
It's been a while since I watched Bleach, so I don't remember if there's a confirmation from the characters that time has stopped, if there is, then it's a fair comparison.
We see Kenpachi's movement stop mid swing, a bird halt mid flight, and further exposition given in SAFWY that a SAFWY goon can expand upon. I wanna say SAFWY heavily alludes to it bare minimum but again someone else can clarify that.

Sasuke assumed it was time stop. He wasn't 100% sure. And we have a direct statement from the narrator plus visuals.

the topic is incredibly confusing, and strange, and the debates make it even more lost, honestly I don't understand why this from TS to Shinigami and etc, very confused

I mean like isn’t this confirmed, I don’t see why this shouldn’t be added considering the novel, isn’t the ability Quincy shadow or something?

This thread has borderline necrod it should honestly be closed and remade so it can be articulated and organized far better

Arc's basically saying this should be closed, and someone who isn't Reio should redo it because Reio can barely type coherent sentences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back